Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I've given 4 years into this investment. Nobody does this unless they believe in it. Any true investor would not have given it this long. So, I'll put it on the shelf or in the safe and write it off.  I hope that it happens, however; I have been around since the last election in 2010 and absolutely nothing like an RV has happened. I see many positive steps and have followed many Gurus like Medic, Sonny, Kapp none of which can be found around today. Stop listening to Dinar Recaps and the BS. It will make you crazy and upset. Just hold on to what you have and quit watching the day to day.  This may take years before it is resolved. The budget, HCL, elections, CBI, WTO, reprint of currency, RI, RV, Paris Club, Reno, yah de yah, and other points are meaningless and will happen at their own sweet time.

Done and done.

• Upvote 6

I've given 4 years into this investment. Nobody does this unless they believe in it. Any true investor would not have given it this long. So, I'll put it on the shelf or in the safe and write it off.  I hope that it happens, however; I have been around since the last election in 2010 and absolutely nothing like an RV has happened. I see many positive steps and have followed many Gurus like Medic, Sonny, Kapp none of which can be found around today. Stop listening to Dinar Recaps and the BS. It will make you crazy and upset. Just hold on to what you have and quit watching the day to day.  This may take years before it is resolved. The budge, HCL, elections, CBI, WTO, reprint of currency, RI, RV, Paris Club, Reno, yah de yah, and other points are meaningless and will happen at their own sweet time.

Done and done.

Well said, DJ. I have totally stopped reading Dinar Re-Craps garbage guru babble. Adam is the only one I trust to tell us the real scoop on what's happening regarding the IQD currency.  I wish us all well on this potential investment but, like you, I have placed it in the safe and live my life as if it doesn't exist.  :salute:  :peace:

• Upvote 5

Well said, DJ. I have totally stopped reading Dinar Re-Craps garbage guru babble. Adam is the only one I trust to tell us the real scoop on what's happening regarding the IQD currency.  I wish us all well on this potential investment but, like you, I have placed it in the safe and live my life as if it doesn't exist.  :salute:  :peace:

Plus to ya Larry

• Upvote 1

Hang in there djgrabrielie, I know its been a rough ride but the people on the forums really are great and makes the wait to see what or how this ends all worth it.......who knows if this thing pops maybe we will meet at a rv party someday.

• Upvote 1

I found some enjoyment arguing with the lop gurus

But the more ya look up to point out the more knowledge you gain and the more knowledge you gain the more this whole fiesta looks like a bs party

That's most likely why those from the past are gone

They learned all about this boring part of life

Finance

We know there are crooks out there in the banking community and I hope they pull a fast one and we get to cash out

The root to all evil dances around the money pile waiting for its next victim

The next month should be interesting

When the money is released from protection and Iraq says it will settle all Paris agreement debts

Still waiting for the soveriegn credit rating from Moody's , Fitch , and standard and poor

The three big ones

And when the bis posts that

Something might happen who knows

• Upvote 4

Good Post DJ +1 to you and Larry. Your right! I just grind it out each day and if it happens it happens. In the meantime I live life as if tomorrow isn't guaranteed. If it does happen then the grind will definitely change. I'll do a bit more fishing and spend a lot more time with the woman that has been hanging out with me for years. I'm lucky to be where I'm at and no matter where we're at it could "ALWAYS" be worse.

Glad I was lucky to stubble into DV and never got into the other GURU sites.....

Met some really cool folks on this site...

Go RV!

• Upvote 4

I am sort of feeling the same way. Have you all noticed that there is very little conversations on these sites ?  Even the rumor  section might go two or three days with no new threads. And the old regulars are noticeably absent now days. Yes, like the old saying goes, "The Thrill Is Gone". It was fun, but here we are with another "key" happening... ie the elections. ... and even the HCL ... and you know what? We all know that there will be no change in the rate. Steve Irwin and Ali and Okie  and TNT Tony and the like have probably made a pretty penny through it all. Even Adam..... who I believe has good intentions .... has made a pretty good profit with his VIP and Off Shore programs (do the math with even 1000 VIP's at $300.00 plus  per) .  It was a shot...... and nobody put a gun to our heads. I only invested a couple thousand in this  so over a five year period, that wasn't too much. Hope nobody "over-involved themselves. But after all is said and done, I think we all feel  that it was worth the gamble and still feel that ray of hope that it might STILL happen..... agreed?    GO R.V. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I believe there will be a change in the rate....when and how much...face it NO ONE knows. This is not my retirement plan....(but in all honesty it would certainly speed things up!!). 

I want this for us and for the Iraqi people. I know I have said it before, but I have learned soooo much and have made some great friends...friends that I hope to give very big huggs to one day...RV or not!

Iraq has some things to complete...yes the HCL is a big one..I have always said that...but just because they  do it..does not mean the will RV the next day. They have to get everything in line. We wish we knew what all had to be done..and I think we have a pretty good idea, but really NO ONE knows.

It will happen when it is suppose to happen...not on our timeline but Iraq's...until then I will be here looking for cookies....but I hear a rumor there is pancakes in the tank!!!!

Well The Good News Is That We Have

A Slightly Better Chance Of Seeing A Return On Our Investment

Than Umbertino Has Of Ever Going Out On A 2nd Date ! :o

tumblr_m3qg9ihNgj1qivtdqo1_400.jpg

:D       :D       :D

Hey, Umbertino, will you hurry up and get that second date so that we can get this R.V. over with ??

• Upvote 1

The fruits of any investment are never guaranteed, be it stocks, bonds, real estate, even 401k's etc... Being emotionally UN attached to your investment makes it much easier to ride it out. When I use to trade stocks it had to be that way, invest with ambition, passion, persistence, desire and most important patience. Letting your emotions get the better of you means you have a good chance of being let down. What I have learned here is that their are many talented GOOD people here who have a vested interest in the well being of one another. This is the first and only social network I am involved with, no Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media. I only read here what pertains to me moving forward, I don't dwell or get involved with the negativity or bashing that some members do, I am sure they perhaps have miserable lives and will vent their frustrations with whom ever want to participate.

Do I wish I had more? Sure, do I wish I was richer, sure, but if I were to take to heart all that I read about why it hasn't RV'd yet I would be going crazy. I enjoy good posts from intelligent people who wish to share information for the better of the whole and at the same time have a laugh or two. In the journey of LIFE their are many obstacles, frustrations, let downs, fall downs etc... If this thing RV's we will all be much better off financially, and some perhaps having a big win fall might even destroy their lives. Sometimes taking a break from all the chatter is healthy as well and getting a second wind brings you back even stronger, just like a vacation.

I appreciate all the positive input you all provide. News, be it good or bad, is just news and until this thing pops, if it does, I will enjoy the ride.

I don't know Adam, never met him, don't even know what he looks like or where he's from, nothing, but I FEEL that the people who support him and bring this site together are GOOD folk who band together for the better of those who wish to participate and to me, this investment has good potential. I congratulate hard work, celebrate life and wish the best for all of us who want to better the ones we love.

JMHHO

I think he is just stepping away for a bit..I have done it in the past.....as some other members have as well

Not selling out...just stepping away

That's it snow. Got other things to do than to watch this drag on. I believe that it will RV (someday) but it is the continual amount of BS news articles that are posted from Iraq and the lack of concrete verifiable proof to any of the rumors that really makes this a long process. Alex, even though I'm a staff member doesn't mean that I have special insight or a crystal ball. lol It means that we all still have to take the time to analyze the IQD investment and decide for ourselves weather it is still worthwhile. You would do the same with any investment. I don't by any means think that the IQD and VND were a bad thing to invest in. It is just that it is not one of my priority investments at this particular juncture of my family's life.

I would also add, that Mods have to read everything that is posted we are not given the luxury to pick and choose. There are many posts that are deleted (due to content) and never make the DV website. That's one reason this site is the best for information regarding the IQD. So thank a MOD!