Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE calling it again, The law of a a averages has to kick in sometime

Brisco

[..OKIEOILMAN] I HOPE BY NOW YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO WHEN I STATED ISSUE'S WERE TO BE SETTLED IN "SHORT ORDER"-----------BLESSINGS GALORE

[~PoppaD] The 3pm TNT call is stating that Maliki announced that he RI'd the IQD this past Saturday. 11 different confirmations. UST got caught off-guard and is now scrambling to release it in the US banking system. The question this moment is: is it an RI or RV? BBC announced at 2:30 this am of the impending RV.

[duffy1] PoppaD: They said R.I. So, I would assume that it will now RV. We wait and see.

[pick3king] ..Sambo How long is short order

[..Sambo] pick3king i dont know - just be prepared but be patient

Okie calls it every day.....figures he'll get it right by default some day.  As far as calling the RI, we have no hard evidence (from CBI website) yet that it actually happened....just hope.  Perhaps we will find out this weekend once and for all.  Here's more hoping. 

Okie calls it every day.....figures he'll get it right by default some day.  As far as calling the RI, we have no hard evidence (from CBI website) yet that it actually happened....just hope.  Perhaps we will find out this weekend once and for all.  Here's more hoping. 

When the CBI opens Saturday, and the rate is still 1166, then Okie, Tony, TerryK, Mtn Goat, DC and all the other crapsters will be running to make more excuses. Same ol same ol.

• Upvote 1

Proof is in the pudding - or pudding in the proof. Link? Photo? Video? Something................

Precisely.

That's what we're mad about, it's all lies and hearsay.

You'd think with all the sightings of news scrolls on TV, etc. that there would be VIDEO.

How hard is that to record a video from TV and put it on YouTube? Not hard at all.

We beg for proof daily and are frustrated because the "gurus" post whatever they like without repercussions because they don't get roasted anyplace but HERE.

• Upvote 1

Wow!  Maybe the dinar will RV after Ramadan! Or the 4th of July! Or the next time there are two full moons in the same month!

But CERTAINLY by August 22 (when we will be CLOSER than we've EVER BEEN and everybody will be "SUPERFANTASTIC"). After all, between August 22 and August 28, it will be the Annual announcement Celebration of the Okie-Call-for-Everybody-to-Quit-their-Jobs!

About the ONLY way this thing will be FORCED and made to happen, is if the NAMES are published of the politicials and their families and bankers who have "cashed-out" and then bought MORE at the 1166 rate. But even THAT's no guarantee!

I can just see the office of the Attorney General responding with that now POWERFUL political answer to things they don't want to discuss: "WHAT DOES IT MATTER NOW??"

• Upvote 2

Dang...was thinking his ship had sunk with no peep from him in awhile.  He must have just parked it on Gilligan's Island for a few days.  Guess it is NOT safe to back in the water yet.

Adam...where is my "I'm gonna shoot myself" icon?? :facepalm2: This one just doesn't make it stop.

Best wishes, everyone.

crossfire