Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki done according to the CIA!

The CIA: Iraqi Prime Minister era ended

On: Sun 27/04/2014 8:55

Confirmed and the CIA that the era of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki over.

According to a report the center of Booz Allen Hamilton for Studies and Research of the U.S. intelligence the "CIA" Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki would sustain a loss of harsh in 30 elections next April.

, the report said al-Maliki has allies key and angered the religious establishment, led by reference Shiite community Sistani because of non-implementation of promises which launched four years ago and crises continuing with the Kurds in the north and Sunnis in the west.

adding that polls Center underscores the loss of the majority he enjoyed the winning 60 parliamentary seats, the best estimate .

The report noted that the coalition of Shiite leader Ammar al-Hakim will achieve a majority if Aútlv with the Sadrists and other Shiite forces other small due to the support of al-Sistani and his foundation lining him.

report concludes with several recommendations for the management of the U.S. to deal with the political changes in Iraq and the changing centers of power in it.

http://www.chakooch.com/news.php?action=view&id=4991

• Upvote 1

Chakooch is not a reliable source. I think Turkish propaganda site. I can't remember the stories, but I made a mental note the second time they published some BS, and it's happened several times since then. Not saying this won't happen, although I think Maliki will probably squat when he loses, but don't get too excited about chakooch.

Maliki will get back in - guaranteed!!!

ahhh...your hurting my ears...please NO NO NO...anything but that....besides..there are no guarantees in life..just that you die once your born.....wow...I hope your wrong...and it would be a blessing to be wrong in this case.