Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update from (supposed-former)CBI employee

Brisco

Update/Rumor from (supposed-former) CBI employee...

Posted on April 27, 2014

Salam alaikum brothers and sister,

I struggle sleep tonight. I excited and nervous for new phase for my people in Iraq and hope for change in many county around the world. I come to my computer and time now 03:06 AM on Sunday morning.

I not able to sleep because this is the day everything should change and this can be finished.

This is my last job before I retire to my wife and kids in Florida. I make all preparations before I go public with my information from what I see at the bank.. just safety measures.

Now we reach stage that Xxxxxx my deputy at Central Bank of Iraq tell me this week that Sunday (today) be the day that we finally get this dinar value increase complete.

He a good man and have good family but he have his hands tied many times from people higher than him. But I think with pressure from media and people who know a little info he reach decision that he must come tell truth instead of be shamed to go public.

I get out of bed to write this as i not sleep very well tonight, i nervous and excited to see the future of my beautiful country.

Good night Brothers and Sisters

ZZZZZ Z Z Z Z Z and more Z z z z z z z   What a fake attempt at appearing to be a foreigner writing English.  Actually, he is better than a lot of college grads due to the "dumbing-down" of our education system.  :excl:   :shrug:  :twocents:

• Upvote 4

AAAAAAAAAAAND here we are Monday......

Haven't been to the bank yet, have YOU?

I'm for sure that guy's a total fake.

What a total joke to make people buy more. So sad.

Makes me lose confidence in this whole thing.

Well with a LOP we'll break even, let's just hope for the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB97C3SunLE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

AAAAAAAAAAAND here we are Monday......

Haven't been to the bank yet, have YOU?

I'm for sure that guy's a total fake.

What a total joke to make people buy more. So sad.

Makes me lose confidence in this whole thing.

Well with a LOP we'll break even, let's just hope for the best.

Not just that guy, but all of these "I heard" and bank story tellers, they're all as phony as a three dollar bill.just hold tight until Adam gets in touch with us. I think he might not be a phony....... but, then, no one is beyond it.

• Upvote 1

This should put this nut job's quote to sleep.

Some Guru.  Can't even spell his own language.  The phrase is Salam Alaykum

As-salamu alaykum (السلام عليكم) is an Arabic greeting often used by Muslims around the world and is widely used in the Muslim world even by non-Muslims. It nearly translates to "peace be upon you", but is often considered the equivalent to "hello", "hi" or "good day" in English. The standard response to the greeting is Wa alaykumu s-salam.

Assalamu Alaykum is generally accompanied with another gesture. In some parts people put a hand on their heart as they shake hands and greet. In less formal situations, some will use the shorter greeting of 'Salam' instead of the full phrase.[citation

Hee Hee... Very funny stuff!

If this guy speaks like he talks than it is more than clear to me that this person is not an Iraqi as is what is being insinuated here.

If people want to add new characters to the already overflowing pot of guru personalities then at least make it somewhat believable. We already have more than enough (pretty much ALL of them) who are clearly so full of their own BS that they couldn't get it right if their lives depended on it.

Some Guru. Can't even spell his own language. The phrase is Salam Alaykum

As-salamu alaykum (السلام عليكم) is an Arabic greeting often used by Muslims around the world and is widely used in the Muslim world even by non-Muslims. It nearly translates to "peace be upon you", but is often considered the equivalent to "hello", "hi" or "good day" in English. The standard response to the greeting is Wa alaykumu s-salam.

Assalamu Alaykum is generally accompanied with another gesture. In some parts people put a hand on their heart as they shake hands and greet. In less formal situations, some will use the shorter greeting of 'Salam' instead of the full phrase.[citation

Aka Licking in the crazy house...

And he says to himself, "Will you stop licking me!"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep... Saw that  all the time when in Senegal ( Only  muslim country I visited  but People there are super relaxed when it comes to  their religion...There are quite a few Christians too)

Edited by umbertino

Remember how many spellings of Khaddaffi there were?  :)

Arabic is a phonetic language going into English, and "Salam alaikum" worked fine for me when I read it.

How about a relatable activity..... Find the Arabic of your first name if you don't have a biblical equivalent that crosses into Islam
Abraham / Ibrahim .... Arabic is phonetic and you get to put sounds together.

Google translate has a thing that says it for you.

Then you might have a word in Arabic that means something?
I found out Dorina, an old GF, has the Arabic word for GRUDGE as a near correct phonetic pronunciation.
Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 3

Arabic is a phonetic language going into English, and "Salam alaikum" worked fine for me when I read it.

How about a relatable activity..... Find the Arabic of your first name if you don't have a biblical equivalent that crosses into Islam

Abraham / Ibrahim .... Arabic is phonetic and you get to put sounds together.

Google translate has a thing that says it for you.

Then you might have a word in Arabic that means something?

I found out Dorina, an old GF, has the Arabic word for GRUDGE as a near correct phonetic pronunciation.

Interesting...Thanks for sharing.... I think myself languages can be fascinating.

• Upvote 1

Ahhhh! This is just Tony with insomnia because he's dreaming of his court date. How many times have we heard this in various forms over the years. I'm sure there's a blinking screen and some employees that have been called in somewhere in this story.

Stay focused! Watch CBI and look for text message....

Go RV!

• Upvote 2

And don't forget that "security is in lockdown" as of Saturday when Maliki unilaterally announced the RI (all according to reliable Tony, TerryK, Okie  and DC). Amazing how many people follow those buffoons without using their own brains.

• Upvote 1

this just in, breaking news.........A good friend who I cant mention because he is under a gag order called and told me that Tony told Possom who told Okie who passed the intel to the I team who notified Frankee that something big is going to happen.  We will find out more at a later date.

• Upvote 2

this just in, breaking news.........A good friend who I cant mention because he is under a gag order called and told me that Tony told Possom who told Okie who passed the intel to the I team who notified Frankee that something big is going to happen.  We will find out more at a later date.

Wow, just what I thought! :rodeo: yee haw!