Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RVed?

Luigi1

Just give it till Monday...Nevermind!

I'm with ya on that

These next couple weeks should be interesting

May be boring till everything is settled

It's up to the Iraqi citizens which direction Iraq goes

If they choose religion over politics

Well it will be more of the same

I'm sure the clerics are swaying votes

Rony Tenfroe, Mokie from Okiefanokie & KerryT are all MEAT HEADS........dead from the neck, up!

They've put their foot in their mouths more times than a LA Clippers coach.........

They probably put their stinky bunion feet in each other's mouths.........

Dirty toe sucking pig farters

• Upvote 2

"Ladies and Gentlemen,

NOW BOARDING on track 29, *~not the Chattanooga Choo Choo~* is the Pumper Express.

Please load your baggage carefully."

Guy gets a seat in a nearly crowded train and chats up his neighbor.

"Hey I heard the Pumper Express is one of the more powerful trains!"

"Sure is but there's one thing wrong...... It runs on hot air! The potential is there but it's just EMPTY ENERGY."

*Screens on the seat backs pop on with a white background and words::::::::

4-28-2014  Intel Guru DC   We had an interesting weekend - Maliki declared Saturday night that they have reinstated their currency - confirmed by 11 sources.  The old rate was $3.22.  Key steps need to be taken before publicly announced.  He just looked back and said I've followed the steps and am now going with my Plan B - it's all done.  The US thought they had until Sunday night.  Now all are scrambling to catch up.  The timeline is measured in hours, maybe a day.   We are having a RI and the RV can happen with in any time from hours to years.  There is a high probability they will  move to RV quickly.

4-28-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony
    It didn't happen Friday like it was supposed to...like it was agreed upon...so Maliki had an option to go with the new agreement on Sunday but on Saturday he switched the game up.   Everyone was confused, questioning did this really happen? The RI happened officially and has been accepted around the world.  We are in great positiion...there is a timeline involved.   The RI the rate is 3.22.  He had authority to do this for 2 weeks...the dinar was holding back GCR - now the RI has removed him from holding it back.   The RV is part of GCR and is now easier to do now that Iraq has RI. All are ready to go TODAY...we are  feeling really good about next few days.

------------------------------------

*Fade to black*

------ So people, another proclamation of DONE, but.... RATE PLEASE!!

We definitely KNOW there need to be some steps before "publicly announced!"

Get on with it if it's SO DARN DONE! (I'm sure y'all feel me here.)

However and not to be a Debbie Downer, but this caught my eye.

Something letting some air out of the balloon here, something the gurus don't always do....

"We are having a RI and the RV can happen with in any time from hours to years."

Discuss? Also "Reinstatement." Input from anyone please?

RI of THIS EXACT CURRENT CURRENCY SERIES?

I think that's the biggie here, right?!

Things were said but not in a complete way I think, and the whole thing becomes misleading.

So again we wait FOR THE REVEAL. Like we have been.

What was the currency volume in circulation when it WAS that rate?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

5-24-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN   Live testing now...soon...at all the int'l banks, the US banks testing 100% confirmed.   Maliki and Christine leGarde signed off the documents to release the RV yesterday!  100% confirmed.  Jack Lew announcement is no longer needed.  The plan is to put out misinformation. Maliki is no longer needed/wanted and will be gone.

---- They signed off on the documents. 

So we'll see the rate change WHEN?  :lol:

5-24-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN   [/size]Live testing now...soon...at all the int'l banks, the US banks testing 100% confirmed.  [/size] Maliki and Christine leGarde signed off the documents to release the RV yesterday!  100% confirmed.  Jack Lew announcement is no longer needed.  The plan is to put out misinformation.

and you just did