Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ok..stepped away for 6 months to get my mind back..anything new??

Be nice, but I could not take the next week or the before or after Ramadan....  Has anything happened of importance....should i have exchanged my currency three months ago????

Still the same

I don't remember to much but I think we are still here where we were trying to pretend were gonna be rich and have gardeners and cooks

Thank you dontlop.  lol...yes dreams are important!  I still have my spot pick out on the west coast of Florida...... but with my luck I buy it move in and get gobbled up by a giant sink hole! lol  thanks for the update!

hello  crow - bar     :peace:    lets  see  end of next week  the elections  will be  done  or  still counting ,   maliki  is  trying to pull one out of his hat ,  {  as  in the following  --------  central bank  has  reprinted  larger notes   250 , 500 , 1000    this was  a week or so ago ,  today  we  see  they have  now  released   newer  notes  5  10  25    notes  but  they also  have   a   thousand  notice   ,  but I think these  are  the lower notes  we have been looking  for  central bank  has installed  the international  transaction  straight  to the central bank office -----   a  place  like  a money gram  -   too  central bank  Iraq  ,  this  should  give  you  a charge in the battery that  ya  might  want to go fishing  for more news     :peace:   come  on  rate  bayyyyyyyyy beeeeeeeee

• Upvote 1

Hey read the wire transfer articles in the news sections the cbi let's wire transfer company's participate in auctions

Exchange of America 8 locations In USA

just checked that out..thanks

hello  crow - bar     :peace:    lets  see  end of next week  the elections  will be  done  or  still counting ,   maliki  is  trying to pull one out of his hat ,  {  as  in the following  --------  central bank  has  reprinted  larger notes   250 , 500 , 1000    this was  a week or so ago ,  today  we  see  they have  now  released   newer  notes  5  10  25    notes  but  they also  have   a   thousand  notice   ,  but I think these  are  the lower notes  we have been looking  for  central bank  has installed  the international  transaction  straight  to the central bank office -----   a  place  like  a money gram  -   too  central bank  Iraq  ,  this  should  give  you  a charge in the battery that  ya  might  want to go fishing  for more news     :peace:   come  on  rate  bayyyyyyyyy beeeeeeeee

OH YEAH!!  Nice!!!  Thanks!

Now maliki is calling it a "hat"?.

I thought is was another 3-letter word. LOL

Crow, tptb are getting pretty good at dangling carrots lately but that's about it.

This is the one to read

Central Bank of Iraq, Monday, for allowing the money transfer companies to participate ERA currency, stressing that this would contribute to the stability of the exchange rate permanently

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176484-central-bank-allows-for-money-transfer-companies-to-participate-currency-auction/#ixzz2zkhpayPF