Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - April 24, 2014

Adam Montana

Happy Wednesday all!

Things are heating up! In fact, I just added a new smiley:

:rodeo:

"HANG ON KIDS!"  

Here's some of the reasons I say things are moving in the right direction:

Money transfer between US and Iraq is opening up fast: http://iqd.me/l/w0v6 

Money Transfer Companies now able to work directly with the CBI: http://iqd.me/l/w0va

Talk of strengthening and revaluing the dinar: http://iqd.me/l/w0v7

More talk of strengthening the dinar: http://iqd.me/l/w0s7

Pretty strong evidence that there will not be a lop: http://iqd.me/l/w0s8

With all that said, I still believe we are at a critical time for Iraq between now and the end of the month. We'll see how things happen... hold on tight!

:rodeo2:

Weekly Q&A :

yendor Adam, I have been wondering about this HCL.... what is so magical about it that makes one think that it is any ways connected to the revalue  in as much it has been said that even after it is passed there doesn't necessarily have to be a rate change in the currency ?   After all is said and done, WHY would there have to be an RV   at all ?? Thanks. (I'm not giving up hope, just frustrated.)

Well, there doesn't have to be an RV at all, as you stated.  But all the talk about strengthening the value has to mean something

The HCL is "magical" because it paves the way for Iraq to burst out of it's current situation. It ties in very strongly with the recent progress on transfering money in and out of Iraq, and the CBI opening up for additional account holders (aka brokers) to facilitate money transfers.

I'm not here to tell you to buy, sell, or anything else. But if you're asking my opinion - all this recent news is extremely good for someone holding onto dinar with the hopes that the value will rise.

:twocents:

waitingondinar Adam, We have heard that nothing will happen until after the elections.  They talked about deleting zeros and printing new currency.  What are your thoughts on this?  I have read articles that state some of the people in Iraq like Malaki and some want him out.  Can you pinpoint some of the info you have been privy to regarding an RV soon.    Thanks

Everything you stated is possible... if I had my crystal ball working properly, I'd be picking horses instead of keeping my day job :lol:

stealthwarrior Good morning Adam,why do you think parliament is stalling so much by working on issues that can be fixed anytime.truth be told there are literally millions of crazy things to vote on that will keep them busy for years.i know that you have stated that parliament has nothing to do with the RV,but I have read so many articles that contradict this statement.could you please clarify to remove the confusion?

I can comment, but I doubt I can "remove the confusion" :lol:

Everything in Iraq is a political game - Parliament "votes" when they feel it's in their benefit. 

Hellifiknow Adam.  What is the meaning of life?

42, of course.

countryroads Hi Adam. I am starting to believe that there will not be an RV for at least one or two years. No one in the Iraq government seems to be in the least bit interested in pushing the RV. They have shown the ability to stall and procrastinate year after year.This is just my opinion, I know others will disagree with me.

Thank you for your comment.

Acepup Adam, thanks for all the hard work.
What else do we need to get this done? Kurds? Election? Budget? Logic?
Thanks

The Dude Abides...

The election is definitely playing a role. Once that's out of the way, I'm looking for major HCL news which will include the Kurds, and not a whole lot more. Things are close!

Magdalen Adam, we've been told that it might take months and months after the election to determine Iraq's next Prime Minister (be it Maliki again, or someone new), because the various political factions will be making alliances with one another. During this post-election period, is it still possible for Parliament to pass the HCL and for the RV to take place, even without the next Prime Minister firmly in place? Thanks.

Yes.

Gunshow2425 Adam,  If Maliki doesn't win the election, do you think the RV will be delayed because the new administration needs time to settle in office? 
Or if Maliki DOES win the election, do you think Maliki is holding up the RV because he is already making plenty of money off of the current status of Iraq? 
Im NOT saying you are a guru, but can you see gurus using these excuses...soon?

I've stated already that I believe Maliki will remain in his position, but regardless of my accuracy on that point - I'm sure whoever takes the spot will also see benefit to raising the value. Will it cause any delays? Of course - this is Iraq we are talking about :P

FirstTop (Another Site) has a post that states he believes a major announcement prior to 30 April (Elections). He has a list of reasons....
Adam, do you have the same vibes/belief?

As a matter of policy I don't comment on comments... but you can read my opening statements and that will tell you where I stand on the current situation. :twothumbs:

Saint Adam, what is your take on Ali from Dinar Trade renaming his business name and opening more outlets in the USA. Seems he is the largest dealer and will remain as such pre and post RV. 

I'm of mixed opinions on that one. I will say this about it - Ali is a businessman, always has been and always will be.

-----------------

That's it for this one. Everyone have a GREAT day and VIP members watch out for a special email shortly!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

"42"  :lol: Yes, indeed! Hopefully we will be hitchhiking soon...!

Thank you for your upbeat weekly. The next few weeks should indeed be full of excitement... :D  

42 ???? why didn't I get the memo on this....and all this time I thought it was 47 !!!

well there's gonna be hack to pay now !!!!

:lmao: 

• Upvote 2