Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Roger Dinar-Daddy: Rate Is Agreed Upon By US Administration !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Rumors About Ur Daddy In The Rumor Section !

I've been hearing some extremely positive information about Iraq lately. I have NO WAY of being able to verify this information, so take it for what it is; nothing more than me sharing what I've heard.

1. Maliki (Iraq), IMF, US Administration (Obama and backers)… all on SAME page for the first time
  2. 100% political… NOT something we can rationalize or explain away or even make sense of (man made event, not a natural occurrence)
  3. Will happen similar to Kuwait where the rate will just APPEAR without fanfare or announcement
  4. Rate is agreed upon by US Administration (more than what they want us to have, but willing to accept due to inability to continue to support Iraq (Obama won’t be able to get Congress to agree to send more money into Iraq while his administration is still unable to pay for Obamacare)
  5. Watch for something to happen as soon as BEFORE Iraqi elections (April 30th)
  6. Maliki needs to increase value of IQD in order to be supported by his party to be placed as Prime Minister once again
  7. Iraqi Dinar bank notes are extremely limited in Iraqi Banks and within the country, which has been verified by more than one credible source, so even if our US administration finds a way to filter large sums of USD to Iraq (to side-step Iraq’s currency going international… “RV”), which would only keep Iraq internationally stagnant, Iraq would still have to coax outside countries who hold Iraq Dinars to sell the currency back to them so they can increase their in-country money supply. This step would counter their last 3-4 years worth of removing their bank notes from their money supply.
  8. I am being told there will be NO NEED TO RUSH to cash-in!  Apparently there will be a FIXED RATE for 6-8 months
  9. This is a VERY FLUID, politically charged situation

This was shared with me. If it was written by someone else, I'd place it in the Rumors section of my site. Because I'm Dinar-Daddy, I have my own Tidbits section, so I'll place it there. Again, I have no way of validating any of it, but I'm definitely getting excited! ;)

Go Dinar!

Dinar-Daddy

• Upvote 13

I also thank you Dinar Thug for this latest rumor.

Seems things are heating up again just like old times, and immediately before an election.

These folks are masters at working the crowd, so please be careful folks with your money and your dinar (I hope its money too).

Maybe this time things will be different, and to our benefit.

Billio0

• Upvote 2

I have heard to many rumors over the years since I came to this site 2009. At one point I got to a low point where these rumors meant nothing more than meer meaningless words and more of the same. After sorting through all the facts such the war being long over with, better stability within Iraq. There are also more reserves of oil and natural gas and Iraq's recent find of large gold deposits. With all this and other positive news coming out of Iraq, I now feel good about these latest rumors.

I am now ready to predict that the RV will now happen between now and mid September. The RV is on its way and I feel it will be just a matter of time. Go RV !!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

thanks thug-ster  ,,  number  6 for me --------> have been thinking for a while , that  the only way maliki  could even  hope  to gain another term as  prime minister  would be  , have the dinar roll out  with a high  value , 2 too 1   or in this range ,     --------------------> also  number 8  ,  no  need to rush ,  hahaha  if it  hits in 1 too 1    the line will be around  the  building    :peace: 

• Upvote 4

Who's you're Daddy? :D

I think its another site tidbits site he gathered info from other sites and posted them on his site. And is a pretty level headed Guy just like most of us. That's why he put this in his tidbits section. I hope he is right. Been holding my dinar since 2008 I'm ready like everyone here. Oh and he can be my Daddy all day long if this is true! :) I misread your question excuse me I haven't had my morning coffee yet :D

Edited by jobug38
  • Upvote 2

I've been hearing some extremely positive information about Iraq lately. I have NO WAY of being able to verify this information, so take it for what it is; nothing more than me sharing what I've heard.

1. Maliki (Iraq), IMF, US Administration (Obama and backers)… all on SAME page for the first time
  2. 100% political… NOT something we can rationalize or explain away or even make sense of (man made event, not a natural occurrence)
  3. Will happen similar to Kuwait where the rate will just APPEAR without fanfare or announcement
  4. Rate is agreed upon by US Administration (more than what they want us to have, but willing to accept due to inability to continue to support Iraq (Obama won’t be able to get Congress to agree to send more money into Iraq while his administration is still unable to pay for Obamacare)
  6. Maliki needs to increase value of IQD in order to be supported by his party to be placed as Prime Minister once again
  7. Iraqi Dinar bank notes are extremely limited in Iraqi Banks and within the country, which has been verified by more than one credible source, so even if our US administration finds a way to filter large sums of USD to Iraq (to side-step Iraq’s currency going international… “RV”), which would only keep Iraq internationally stagnant, Iraq would still have to coax outside countries who hold Iraq Dinars to sell the currency back to them so they can increase their in-country money supply. This step would counter their last 3-4 years worth of removing their bank notes from their money supply.
  8. I am being told there will be NO NEED TO RUSH to cash-in!  Apparently there will be a FIXED RATE for 6-8 months

This was shared with me. If it was written by someone else, I'd place it in the Rumors section of my site. Because I'm Dinar-Daddy, I have my own Tidbits section, so I'll place it there. Again, I have no way of validating any of it, but I'm definitely getting excited! ;)

Go Dinar!

Dinar-Daddy

Thanks, Lets hope so... :)

• Upvote 2

I am hopeful roger is definately connected and trustable

LOL at myself  :blush: ... I thought "Roger" was military speak like alpha/bravo/charlie etc! :confused2:

Either way this is good news and I hope for MY sake it does happen soon... my apt lease is up May 31st!

• Upvote 2

thanks thug-ster  ,,  number  6 for me --------> have been thinking for a while , that  the only way maliki  could even  hope  to gain another term as  prime minister  would be  , have the dinar roll out  with a high  value , 2 too 1   or in this range ,     --------------------> also  number 8  ,  no  need to rush ,  hahaha  if it  hits in 1 too 1    the line will be around  the  building    :peace:

Ohh you got that right, the line would be around the building... :bravo:

• Upvote 3

If the CBI has no need to let the GOI know that it is going to RV or DV, why would it contact the USG?  It wouldn't!  

But this is in the RUMOR section.  Anything can be said without giving references to the source or its truthfulness.  

• Upvote 2

The US was holding the executive order protecting Iraqs Oil $$ in the US as a club. It end 5/22/2014 and will not be renewed. The US also has had a  17% voting right in the IMF and has manipulated the world to protect our "fiat" currency that the FED prints by the Billions each month without any more assets to justify it.The other members of the IMF are doing what they can to "work around" this. The world is now changing with separate agreed exchanges of their own countrys' currency for oil and other goods with multiple countries. The "SDR's are being 'renegotiated' between 'blocks' of countries like the 'BRIC' group...and the US is not included. Buying oil only via the US dollar will soon be as dead as the "dodo bird". The financial world will change in a matter of days and in the months after Iraq RV's and it becomes one of the most secure currencies in the world...and it will still rise more in reference to the US dollar. Use your RV wisely and rather quickly for relatively 'hard assets' as the US dollar will dip  (I'm guessing 25%-32%) and you will purchase less with more. PYA and CYA while thinking of your own and your familys' future. The RV is now not a matter of if...but when. The world wants it done. Politics be damned!

Namaste.

• Upvote 5

i drool    :rodeo:

Go Dinar!

Dinar-Daddy

• Upvote 3

The U.S. administration doesn't have to be ASKED to approve diddley squat.

This is all CBI and whose ever permission they need to go forward and flip the switch to start a monetary shift.

I cannot believe someone negged this post.  Please, negger, oh being of bountiful knowledge, do you honestly believe that the US government is the one deciding how much the Dinar is worth?  Are you so drunk on the guru Koolaid that you are incapable of rational thought?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1