Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase Bank is Bogus Information

Patrick88

Just because the information isnt public doesnt mean its bogus information. =\

You do know why alot of the people in here are so hesitant on believing what anybody says anymore right.........Too many RV dates from all kinds of folks and nothing yet...........I for one have faith and do believe its coming soon, when? we dont know. ^_^

Just because the information isnt public doesnt mean its bogus information. =\

Its bogus because you can clearly see the correct Dinar pricing on the link I posted. Its the same price as it ever was.

Chase isnt dumb. They will pay market price when the day comes. Not 2 times higher.

Its bogus because you can clearly see the correct Dinar pricing on the link I posted. Its the same price as it ever was.

Chase isnt dumb. They will pay market price when the day comes. Not 2 times higher.

I am not saying that the rate is 2.88 or whatever others have said, I'm just telling you the bank will know the rate and have it in their system long before it is made public.

Wow......easy everyone......I think anyone attacking ayaimmortal needs to just bring it down a little....We dont know what they were told by Chase, I have never seen ayaimmortal claim to be a guru, and I don't think they want to be. Who knows, Chase could have made a mistake and inpute something not real. Seems they already made a mistake by telling anyone. I am only saying something, because all to often we see a person attacked when they should not be. I simply think they were sharing their experience and it was exciting for them. We know what to believe and what not. Bottom line, no one knows, we wait and see when it happens. Have a nice day everyone :)

Edited by Cherysh
  • Upvote 1

You guys are all crazy. The banks know nothing, it will show up in their system after it's been updated through the forex companies. No one at any bank has any inside information or a pre-leaked rate, that's all just bogus. I've been in banking 30 years and I can tell you they do not have any inside information, i don't care how high up they supposedly are on the food chain.

• Upvote 1

You guys are all crazy. The banks know nothing, it will show up in their system after it's been updated through the forex companies. No one at any bank has any inside information or a pre-leaked rate, that's all just bogus. I've been in banking 30 years and I can tell you they do not have any inside information, i don't care how high up they supposedly are on the food chain.

I have worked at a bank for 31 years and I have lots of inside information... just kidding guys don't kill me for this.

This is the daily valuation of the Dinar versus the US Dollar. Its up only so slightly but its up. Chase Bank information is off the charts wrong.

http://finance.dailyherald.com/dailyherald/quote?Symbol=149%3A275149

This link shows current exchange rates, the Chase rumor is saying that they have the new exchange rate on their screens. Two totally different things. The banks with have forewarning to prepare, before it comes out on forex, for the influx of people coming in to their banks to cash in.

• Downvote 1

What I find interesting are these miss-entries regarding the dinars ... everywhere .. a multitude of banks, exchanges,etc. Is this common with all currencies, but we just notice because we're looking at the dinar every 15 seconds? :unsure:

Just wondering.

lucylucy

I would be willing to bet that the folks high on the food chain at CBI know something. And perhaps they would share it with the higher ups at other major banks. So who knows?

I once got 31 years for trying to rob a bank. I gave them a note but forgot my water pistol. Lol. Come on everybody let's just be happy that someday it will RV, RI, DI, or whatever I. I'm no guru and trust me there's no guru that will be able to predict this. Group hug everyone. GO RV RI DI CI. I yah yah

you barely have your foot in the door and now you are a dinar guru? please do some real research and come back with comments. thanks

I didn't see where anyone was proclaiming to be a guru. Remember people where we are ...Rumor Forum,in the USA. Remember freedom of speech, remember rumor forum?? Besides, just because Patrick 88 is new to this forum doesn't mean he is new to the dinar. Right??

I am not saying that the rate is 2.88 or whatever others have said, I'm just telling you the bank will know the rate and have it in their system long before it is made public.

Dancer, I suspect you are way wrong on that one. It is normal for major currency movements, the planned ones as destinct from the market-driven Forex Market movements, to be announced after the major markets close, and the banks, stock market etc. all have to rush to play catch-up.

If the date and value were advised ahead of time it would be an unreal opportunity for insider trading - gone mad. Guaranteed money for old rope as they say!