Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank calls his "JP Morgan" the U.S. to open a branch in Iraq

SocalDinar

The Keywords here are Article VIII.  These banks can do nothing with our Dinar without that designation, except send it back to the CBI at face value at this time. The mere fact that Iraq is one of the richest countries in the world with the least amount of debt is a huge plus.  The fact that after 21 years, Iraq no longer needs the protection of funds abroad, amounting between 70 to 170 Billion USD.  All this means nothing until they move into article VIII.   Yes, there are countries that are member of the WTO who are still under article XIV, but they have limitations on trade, and do not have the potential that Iraq has.  They must convert to an article VIII currency to enable trade.  Iraq is all about building their infrastructure.  They would profit more in the process by having an internationally recognizably traded currency.  They would profit even more by increasing their buying power.  WE all know what that means. Let the FREE MARKET REIGN!  :)

Wow, you should be a teacher. That's the first time someone explained it and I got it.

Thanks

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I said this true story from a few years ago... I will repeat it to those who would believe me. I am NOT a dealer but just own a nice amount of Dinar.

I have been in this for years now and when I first bought Iraqi Dinar, I soon after was on a commercial flight to Texas for some training as a pilot.

A man who was next to me could see my crew tag on my bag and we began to talk. He was the chief pilot for Atlas Air and he had since left. He was heading to a convention in Texas for pilots and asked if I was going. I was not going to the same convention. We talked and as luck would have it he was well acquainted with a close friend of mine. The subject of the Dinar came up and he said "I know guys from black water"... "You will do well in that investment." He simply wouldn't elaborate. For those of you who don't know this, Atlas Air Cargo does a lot of government Cargo runs and is very politically involved. Black water was also set up by our governement. Basically this guy knew more then he was even able to tell me...

I don't derive all I see from this one statement this man made but I knew from the look in his eyes he was more than sincere. We are all in a good investment. Take the above for what it's worth. I don't expect anyone to believe it simply by some unknown guy on this site. Yet, it's the honest truth. If it inspires you to wait and feel a little more positive, great.

Peace...

• Upvote 11

I don't want anyone to think that I'm complaining but I pray it's soon.....and not Iraq's version of soon.

I've been in this a very long time, as most of you have been.

I've been sick,terminally sick, and trying to hold on to the end of this,not for me,but for my family and friends benefit.

I made several promises to my God that I'm praying that I can keep.

I just wanted to say that I will be praying for you every day. Nothing is final until

God says it's final. I love you.And I'm gonna ask my church to pray and my wife too.

• Upvote 4

LGD, please forgive me,in the post you made to Butfldrm, saying that " you would make a great teacher" .

My intent was to "+" you, but I'm on my cell phone and accidentally negged you.

Thank you my brother for your kind words and your prayers....I need all of them.

Bless SocialDinar & Boosterbglee for your kindness and prayers too.

I've been here on DinarVets since Nov /Dec of 2010 and have had the pleasure to meet so many great folks....

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 3

LGD, please forgive me,in the post you made to Butfldrm, saying that " you would make a great teacher" .

My intent was to "+" you, but I'm on my cell phone and accidentally negged you.

Thank you my brother for your kind words and your prayers....I need all of them.

Bless SocialDinar & Boosterbglee for your kindness and prayers too.

I've been here on DinarVets since Nov /Dec of 2010 and have had the pleasure to meet so many great folks....

got him back to neutral-- God bless you and keep up the good fight Tennessee

• Upvote 2

I don't want anyone to think that I'm complaining but I pray it's soon.....and not Iraq's version of soon.

I've been in this a very long time, as most of you have been.

I've been sick,terminally sick, and trying to hold on to the end of this,not for me,but for my family and friends benefit.

I made several promises to my God that I'm praying that I can keep.

I don't know what you are dealing with but I am curious if you have seeked out alternative forms of treatment.  I have seen so much information out there and people who have overcome things with natural methods.  I fear this may one day happen to me or a family member and I want to do all that I can to help, even those that I don't personally know..

Take care and prayers to you my friend.

Feel free to message me.

• Upvote 5

I don't know what you are dealing with but I am curious if you have seeked out alternative forms of treatment.  I have seen so much information out there and people who have overcome things with natural methods.  I fear this may one day happen to me or a family member and I want to do all that I can to help, even those that I don't personally know..

Take care and prayers to you my friend.

Feel free to message me.

same here

I have a wonderful doctor in integrative medicine here in NC combining eastern and western medicine

there are many alternative therapies out there that can reverse many illnesses conventional doctors deem "terminal."

Hang in there and be strong!!

Edited by AmericaInc
  • Upvote 3

Tennessee

Cherokee,

My prayers are also with you... I've been told that actual research showed that prayers have a healing effect and help. You can look this up but if it's true you should be in good hands... My thoughts are with you! Peace...

Edited by imgesing

Thanks Perspective 2011 & AmericaInc for your concern & kind words.

I am being treated by all facets of Western & Eastern medical professionals.

I will tell you that it's a rare form of leukemia.I'm doing all I can to reach remission.

The final outcome will be God's will.

Never give up TC :)