Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cliven Bundy Family Find Mass Grave Where Bureau of Land Management Shot Cattle and Buried Them

Gamble, what do you say about the BLM and their efforts to take away 90,000 ac. on the Texas/Oklahoma border?  Is this a matter of non-payment of grazing fees?  No.  Is it a result of saving a turtle on the banks or of fish in the water?  No.   So, what is this all about?  Certainly if the water(river) changes the boundary of a property where once the land was in Texas and now it is in Oklahoma, can't the rancher or farmer own land in both states?  His land is still his land, so why is the government trying to take it away?  

A person's social stance or the way he feels about a particular issue does not nullify the laws and right to own property.  Or, is this what you truly feel.  That is, if someone doesn't hold to the same view or political idea that you do, then their right to own the land is nullified?  

Is this what you think?

• Upvote 1

Bundy is nothing more than a thief. He stolen money from each an every tax payer in America. That is what this is about. Everybody should be mad at Bundy he is nothing but a welfare queen. The way normal people settle land issues in the courts where Bundy has lost. Other ranchers in the west thing Bundy is nothing more than a crook and should be locked up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bundy is nothing more than a thief. He stolen money from each an every tax payer in America. That is what this is about. Everybody should be mad at Bundy he is nothing but a welfare queen. The way normal people settle land issues in the courts where Bundy has lost. Other ranchers in the west thing Bundy is nothing more than a crook and should be locked up.

You must not have a problem with the "Welfare queens" we have in Washington. That is where the the ire of America should be directed.

By Kyle Becker 10 hours ago
marinebundy2.jpg?437a59

While Rand Paul, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck have rightfully distanced themselves from Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s racially bigoted comments(see Kira Davis’ sassy video for the difference with “racism”), there are still some standing up for the principle on which they sided with Bundy over the government’s bullies to begin with.

This letter via the great Kevin Jackson comes from a black Marine going by the name of Charlie Delta:

Whatever Bundy’s ignorant views on race issues, that doesn’t change the matter at hand – and that’s liberty.

The media distorts information to the point of social division. This is a photo of myself and the resilient, often charismatic, and maybe not so tactful Cliven Bundy. He’s a cowboy and a helluva family man, not an orator. One thing he definitely isn’t – a racist. I found his comments to not only be NOT racist, but his own view of his experiences. Who the heck are we to determine another man’s perspective on the world around him?! Just because Picasso’s view of the world was abstract, does it negate the fact that his art was genuine? Furthermore, if you take the time to do your own research, you’ll find that his statements about some black Americans actually hold weight. He posed a hypothetical question. He said, “I wonder IF” … Hell, I’m black and I often wonder about the same about the decline of the black family. Bottom line is that we are all slaves in this waning republic, no matter our skin color. Mr. Bundy could have used any racial demographic as an example: Native Americans on reservations, whites in trailer parks, etc. He noticed the crippling effects of receiving government “assistance” and the long term result of accepting handouts. It’s not progress at all. I challenge Sean Hannity, Rand Paul, and others to read my comment and reconsider their position in this matter. Individual liberties are at stake here, yours and mine. THAT is the issue. Don’t let the liberal media and ignoramuses like Glenn Beck and that weasel Harry Reid make you lose sight of the real issue here: The federal government is a burgeoning behemoth and a bully on a once constitutional playground.I sincerely hope you real patriots out there who can see through the smoke. Semper Fidelis

Whatever Bundy’s ignorant views on race issues, that doesn’t change the matter at hand – and that’s liberty.

Cliven Bundy (Full) Controversial Remarks April 19, 2014

http://youtu.be/RCto_bGIT2o

CNN - Black Bodyguard Does Not Care about Cliven Bundy Slave Comments Says He's Not Racist

Master Yota, I take great risk to say this. We live in a country where truth is completely

distorted. I totally agree with this Marines remarks. We are all slaves to an overbearing

and oppressive government. Liberals like to claim that there for the black man, or

Mexicans or whatever race fits the day. But the truth is by giving handouts they create

a conglomerate of slaves. Just exactly how many, "minorities", are better off with

the welfare programs liberals so cherish? How many actually rise from the ashes

of despair just because they were given something for free? Give a man a fish and

you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he feeds himself, and his family

for a lifetime. Now which do you think is more uplifting to the man? What gives him

more self respect and pride? When we loose these things, we loose our freedom.

I am 50 years old and I have made MANY mistakes in my life. But I have always learned

how to overcome my errors. To become a better man. A more loving human being.

People, consider this possibility. Why did the government so easily back down with

Bundy? Seriously, when have we ever seen that? Is it possible that the entire Bundy

Situation was a black flag? Is it possible that the government we know and trust could

create a fake situation with a liberal rancher? Knowing that Americans will come to

His aid? Then have that rancher make a vague statement, causing him to look like

a racist. And that under a president who has repeatedly pushed racism. Why would

the government do such a thing? Because the next time the BLM wants to take someone's

land, how many supporters do you think that person will have? Very few. People

will be afraid that the land owner may be a freak. Sounds exactly like something our

government would do. For the love of all that is righteous people wake up. We are

being played for fools. Branch dividians in Texas, Ruby Ridge, if Bundy was legit

he'd already be dead. It's not us against each other. It's us against the fascist government

that has manipulated all of us by playing on our deepest emotions. How evil is that?