Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cliven Bundy Family Find Mass Grave Where Bureau of Land Management Shot Cattle and Buried Them

http://youtu.be/bL7pnCt6-X0

Published on Apr 21, 2014

4-21-14 - (Fox News) - Carol Bundy, the wife of Cliven Bundy, and their daughter Stetsy Bundy, explained to Greta Van Susteren tonight how they have now found a mass grave where several cattle where killed and then buried by the BLM. Not only that, but many killed were female cattle and that especially hurts their livelihood.

Carol Bundy also pointed out the inhumane way that some were killed, noting that one or more cows was shot 7 or 8 times, meaning a lot of torture for those cows which is something that should never happen. She said even when they send fat cows to the slaughter, they are killed quickly and humanely so that they never experience any pain or suffering.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BLM frustration. They came to make war behind the curtain. What they found was cameras and patriots that were willing to stand behind a brother.  There intint was intimidation and destruction.  There will be no piece until these thugs are taken out of operation. Government overreach has reached a pinnacle.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There is no government overreach here. Bundy is nothing more than a deadbeat who won't pay his bills. Anybody who believes any different  needs to do some research. All other ranchers who graze cattle on public land pays grazing fees.

There was a time when my response to such an ignoramus statement as yours

would have gotten me in trouble. But my God has changed me. Still I have a question.

Where's your communistic love for animals? What cattle aren't as important as turtles?

• Upvote 6

There seems to be one in every crowd. Some just do not have an enough information before they express their ill thought out opinion. That is the ones that make statements like, deadbeats that won't pay their bills. How ignorant and uninformed is that.

Guess some people just don't listen to any thing other than the abccbsnbccnnnews. Then they assume that the bought and paid for propaganda machine that the gobberment owns tells the truth. I would just make a suggestion to those that keep their head in the sand. Just put your head back into the sand. The adults will sort this out! 

• Upvote 2

I guest some believe that you are not supposed to pay your bills. I believe everybody should pay your bills. Some believe everything Fox News tells is the truth. They are the ones with their  head stuck up their own butts.

Who has the authority to collect monies owed with lethal force?  Are fees and fines more important than life?  You do seem to have your head stuck-up somebodies not quite sure whose.  

• Upvote 4

Dude I do not know where you get your info. I can say mine comes from eyes on the ground. That was not about paying illegal grazing fees. It was about overreach and government thuggery. That rancher is the last rancher in that county. The reason he is still there is because he refused to be intimidated by this Marxist government that you seem to support. Drag you head out of where you seem to park it, and open your eyes. The rest of us has!

• Upvote 1

There was a time when my response to such an ignoramus statement as yours

would have gotten me in trouble. But my God has changed me. Still I have a question.

Where's your communistic love for animals? What cattle aren't as important as turtles?

I've only read a little bit about this on main stream media and admit I don't know both sides of the story so I'm just curious,as to why you think his statement is ignorant?

I've only read a little bit about this on main stream media and admit I don't know both sides of the story so I'm just curious,as to why you think his statement is ignorant?

Anybody?  I see a lot of red rocks being thrown but no real discourse as to why.  What is going on?  Is there an alternative news source on this?

GAMBLE 101

It is too bad you didn't bother to get the whole story. If you had, you wouldn't show everyone on here how very ignorant that you really are to make such a statement. This is a truly a sad story how we have trusted our Government thinking they could be trusted! They have led us to the slaughter. We are now waking up from the nightmare we have created. May God help us all. We must turn from our stupid ways.

• Upvote 2

Here you will find comments and video. There is links and other opinion. If you see most of this and still think that rancher is a dead beat. Well I will pray for you!  Your stupidity is only exceeded by your total ignorance

Again this not about turtles, grazing fees. It is about a gobbermnnet elected official that is attempting to intimidate ranchers that have worked the land, raised their familys paid their freaking taxs. These men are good men that is trying to make a living just like the rest of American patriots. They just want to be left alone by some very intrusive unconstitutional rules and mandates. They are at the point of enough is enough.

http://beforeitnews.com

• Upvote 2

I will say that if the BLM truly shot, killed and buried cattle - that is a HUGE over reach of power. Identifying the trigger pullers and charging them appropriatley should be made a priority in my book. Long story short - I don't care who you are - that just isn't right.  Only reason an animal should be shot like this is either public safety or disease.  Somehow I don;t think those cattle were either diseased or threatening bodily harm to the public.

It has also been pointe it to me.that 43 USC code, subsection 1733 states -

© Contracts for enforcement of Federal laws and regulations by local law enforcement officials; procedure applicable; contract requirements and implementation

(1)When the Secretary determines that assistance is necessary in enforcing Federal laws and regulations relating to the public lands or their resources he shall offer a contract to appropriate local officials having law enforcement authority within their respective jurisdictions with the view of achieving maximum feasible reliance upon local law enforcement officials in enforcing such laws and regulations. The Secretary shall negotiate on reasonable terms with such officials who have authority to enter into such contracts to enforce such Federal laws and regulations. In the performance of their duties under such contracts such officials and their agents are authorized to carry firearms; execute and serve any warrant or other process issued by a court or officer of competent jurisdiction; make arrests without warrant or process for a misdemeanor he has reasonable grounds to believe is being committed in his presence or view, or for a felony if he has reasonable grounds to believe that the person to be arrested has committed or is committing such felony; search without warrant or process any person, place, or conveyance according to any Federal law or rule of law; and seize without warrant or process any evidentiary item as provided by Federal law. The Secretary shall provide such law enforcement training as he deems necessary in order to carry out the contracted for responsibilities. While exercising the powers and authorities provided by such contract pursuant to this section, such law enforcement officials and their agents shall have all the immunities of Federal law enforcement officials.

So - a very good question - where the hell is the sherrif in this?  He shoudl have been the first one dealing with this. I guess I need more info on what his role is in this. 

Oh - and for the record - I still believe he needs to follow the court injunctions agains him.

This isn't about turtles being more important than cattle this about a deadbeat who won't pay his bills.

How does shooting his cows pay his bills?

Wouldn't it have been more equitable to sell his cows on the open market?

If this is the way the federal government is going to operate you better keep an eye open on the IRS, especially if you are in arrears...

• Upvote 1

So - a very good question - where the hell is the sherrif in this?  He shoudl have been the first one dealing with this. I guess I need more info on what his role is in this. 

Oh - and for the record - I still believe he needs to follow the court injunctions agains him.

One of the first things taught in the Sheriff's Deputy academy is the legal standing and constitutional power of the Office of the Sheriff and it is usually the first thing law enforcement politicians forget when elected to the office. 

Many Sheriffs have begun holding their ground against federal compromise: http://cspoa.org/

Will this particular BLM issue pass quietly into the abyss, now that Bundy has opened his "wondering" racist trap?..........Fox news is jumping ship like it's on fire. :shrug:

GO RV, and NO BV

No doubt, Shaun Hannity was livid yesterday. I just wonder how some people can

be so ignorant. Absolutely amazing.

• Upvote 2

No doubt, Shaun Hannity was livid yesterday. I just wonder how some people can

be so ignorant. Absolutely amazing.

Bundy had most of the country on his side too, LGD.......very stupid indeed.   I wonder how many of those that came to stand shoulder to shoulder with him, will stick around? 

GO RV, and NO BV