Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You Can NOW Send Money BETWEEN IRAQ and USA

Rayzur

Exciting. It shows only US Dollars from Iraq to USA. So someone on that end would convert IQD to USD and then wire that amout to someone in the USA.
This is a great way for Western Union to get Iraq citizens used to the process. Hey Iraq, welcome to the world.

So I should go to Iraq and send me some dollars with my dinars

We are on the right track

Actually.... if I had a choice.... I'd be sending me some little gold bars with smiley faces on em.... :D

I just sent out some inquiries to the Altaif company to see if they my facilitate the transfer of IQD for deposit in Baghdad into either a securities Broker account or Bank account. I hope they respond positively.

Great idea, please let us know what they say...... that would be a major piece in the process....

And yeah I did get sooooo excited I didn't notice that the arrow on the second ad also went from the Iraq to the US, my mistake and apologies ..... wasn't really tracking where the point was pointing..... and I'm holding out for that direction being only a matter of time... :D  .

• Upvote 1

XChange of America makes purchasing and selling physical foreign currencies, such as Iraqi Dinar, Vietnam Dong, Chinese Yuan, & Indonesian Rupiah, easy and fast through delivery or pick-up at one of their 8 locations. Each purchase of currency is verified to be of non-criminal origin and has been cleared through U.S. Customs. All currencies are in stock in the U.S. and are shipped insured through Fedex Priority Overnight delivery. International orders may be shipped via other couriers.

https://www.xchangeofamerica.com

I don't fully understand the purpose of this yet, but could this be another way to collect the dinar? You buy foreign currencies with dinar plus transfer fees, then Western Union exchanges that dinar for USD. The dinar is collected and held in Iraq. The only problem I see is it's another avenue for the dollar to enter Iraq.

Is why Iraq needs banks abroad

To collect dinar and once collected destroy them and turn them into electronic dinar

They can just dye them then ship them back to bagdad for complete auditing and removal

The actual phisical dinars is useless in the USA

• Upvote 1