Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade is Now Xchange of America : XOA Ali has a new gig?

Rayzur

I hate to admit it but Mr Parrot has a point. If this things gives us a halfway decent RV..the Gubernment is gonna want their "fair" share, and will go to whatever lengths they can to get it.

That's why Adam implemented the VIP program Snow...do you really think the folks from the "lifestyle of the rich and famous" pay full rate on taxes??? Lol, of course not!!! And who do you think created the loopholes that most wealthy folks enjoy??? I'm lookin' forward to enjoying some of those legal loopholes myself...just sayin'!!!! ;o) I hope I haven't overstepped my boundaries mod's...but I just couldn't let that one go unanswered.

I hate to admit it but Mr Parrot has a point. If this things gives us a halfway decent RV..the Gubernment is gonna want their "fair" share, and will go to whatever lengths they can to get it.

That's why Adam implemented the VIP program Snow...do you really think the folks from the "lifestyle of the rich and famous" pay full rate on taxes??? Lol, of course not!!! And who do you think created the loopholes that most wealthy folks enjoy??? I'm lookin' forward to enjoying some of those legal loopholes myself...just sayin'!!!! ;o) I hope I haven't overstepped my boundaries mod's...but I just couldn't let that one go unanswered.

• Upvote 2

Soon there may not even be anything called dinar trade

And xchange of America if they continue to buy and sell dinar will not be needing dinar trade any more

What is Ali gonna offer promotion codes to say dinar trade sent me

I did read on the. XOA web site they will only cash in dinars if you bought them from dinar trade

So he must be taking over after they collect them

He must be cutting them in so that people can have a walk up window so they don't have to mail them in

Edited by dontlop

Phoenix has been adamant that Dinar Inc. and NOT Dinar Trade is behind xchangeofamerica.  In support of this view, if you look at the xchangeofamerica site - About Us, it lists Robert M. Hoffman Jr. as its president. (Also noteworthy is that xchangeofamerica was founded in 2007.) https://www.xchangeofamerica.com/about-us    Then if you go to the Dinar Inc. site - Talk With The President, it also lists Robert M Hoffman Jr. as its president. https://www.dinarinc.com/twp   Since exchangeofamerica is 7 years old, it doesn't seem likely Ali owns it and is only now directing his Dinar Trade traffic there.  It seems like maybe he just cut a deal with Mr. Hoffman to get on board the new gravy train.  Also, a caller on Phoenix' Wednesday show stopped by one of the xchangeofamerica sites in Florida.  The first time he went by, no one was there.  The second time he spoke to someone but they wanted him to make an appointment.  He (the caller) got the impression that they (xchangeofamerica) were waiting for the RV to really get up and running (though that's just one guy's opinion).  In any event, it sure does seem like they're prepping for an imminent RV!!