Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade is Now Xchange of America : XOA Ali has a new gig?

Rayzur

It's All Good Brother 'Red' - Ur Secret's Safe With CNN ! ;)

U Just Come Out Of The Closet When Ur Good And Ready On Ur Own Timeline

And Don't Let That Grandstanding Hussy 'Katieroni' Overshadow U ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

So this is a tie up between Ali and Robert M. Hoffman President (Manager on some company reports)of Dinar Inc. of Stuart Fl. registered in Florida on Jan. 17th 2012 Limited Liability Company.

The full details of past and present positions held within which company are easily checked online from over here so it must be even simpler over there, unless sticking ones head in the sand is easier that is.

7 LLCs so far for Mr. Hoffman, Dinar Amery Wisc. Company description, " Buy from one of the oldest and best Dinar dealers".

So how many bought more Dinars today since being bombarded by all this "good" news. We all look forward to a profit from holding these Dinar for so long, and I pray to god that is nearing, 27 confirmed dead in the North this morning, still to be confirmed 20+ this afternoon further South, I sincerely believe that money and power has dropped the value of human life in Iraq and neighbouring Countries to a new low, and some people are deliberately missguiding (lying) to fill their own pockets in the West, why not visit one of the addresses they register, (is Dinar Global still trading?), Mr. Hoffman ? a few apples in this barrell are far from fresh IMO.

:D :D :D

Remember that show????  "To .Tell the Truth".?

You kind of remind me of that show...or that concept. Thugigie...tells the truth whether you want to see it or not.

• Upvote 4

This show that Phoenix put out on Mon., April 21, 2014, depicts information regarding the new company called: Xchange of America...who is supoposedly handling everything for Dinar Trade now...(as of yesterday).....and how he states that this company has some type of ties to the CBI - Central Bank of Iraq......(This is very interesting information).....

The part regarding all of this is from appx. 43 minutes to 55 minutes...and then there are other good Q&A's after this....

Phoenix Rising Radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phoenix...x-rising-radio

• Upvote 2

This show that Phoenix put out on Mon., April 21, 2014, depicts information regarding the new company called: Xchange of America...who is supoposedly handling everything for Dinar Trade now...(as of yesterday).....and how he states that this company has some type of ties to the CBI - Central Bank of Iraq......(This is very interesting information).....

The part regarding all of this is from appx. 43 minutes to 55 minutes...and then there are other good Q&A's after this....

Phoenix Rising Radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phoenix...x-rising-radio

hey thanks good info. I do have to disagree when he said dinar trade has nothing to do with Xchange of american directly.  They are interlinked at the hip now between dinar trade,Xchange of America and the central bank of Iraq. Ali has probably been in a contract with the CBI for a while but now he started to roll this out because they are ready now.

Rayzur,

The RV lol

Easy,

I remember and for DT to change their name to Xchange whatever lol.. is a good business so it's not limited to dinar only and not too obvious :)

Hopefully it rv's on my birthday :)

haha i sure hope you have the best birthday Nadita EVER.  We will all be celebrating our new found wealth with you.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Ali did say he would set up places to exchange the dinar when the time came

There will be money to be made by him no matter what the dinar does we got to get rid of them even if its at a loss to us he will make his fees

I'd like to see some cash coming our way

We will see

Edited by dontlop

:D :D :D

Wonder how many Lap dance He/She promised....especially your buddy

Elixirbaby, I know he been promise Lap dance out the yen yang....by the he/she hanging out by the ATM looking for a $45 dollar trick....I'm sure Elixirbaby hanging the head over the toilet with that thought.....

• Upvote 1

Wonder how many Lap dance He/She promised....especially your buddy

Elixirbaby, I know he been promise Lap dance out the yen yang....by the he/she hanging out by the ATM looking for a $45 dollar trick....I'm sure Elixirbaby hanging the head over the toilet with that thought.....

TNT Tony Welcomes Kaperoni Into The Cross Dressing Gurus Club ! :o

vw53026dff.gif

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 5

Rayzur you are correct...this is VERY good news....this is HUGE peeps....she is right ....we should be jumping up and down right now.

For you Rayzur:

2005swswsw2yu.gif

2009795yu2.gif

200sw35799sw.gif

227839420.gif

25080273yu.gif

280sw007883.gif

Lol!!!!

I'm excited too.

Re dinar trade changing names... could be marketing could be because they're being sued could be a dozen other reason so for that I'm not getting too excited. They also had offices in multiple locations for quite some time. I know because I went to one of them and purchased my dinar in a shoppinh mall

Ps what's happening in Napa? Is there a plan to the winery with a stream? I want to go.

• Upvote 1

I'm excited too.

Ps what's happening in Napa? Is there a plan to the winery with a stream? I want to go.

From what I understand. Carello recently acquired one of those long sticks with a little flag on top that you hold in the air, so your little group knows where you are and will follow you..... Well, excited about the potential, of waving a stick to control a crowd, combined with total curiousity as to how well that would work with a drunker than a shunk happy RV crowd, with streams involved...  I seem to remember a conversation about going to Napa to conduct the experiment ( I will be taking the research notes of course)... :D :D :D

TNT Tony Welcomes Kaperoni Into The Cross Dressing Gurus Club ! :o

vw53026dff.gif

:D     :D     :D

I loved him in that movie..... he put a whole new spin on defining ADHD... :lol:

And now I'm off to finish packing while dancing with the finest folk as captured by SnowGlobe   :D 

This is Sooooooo HIm to a T... it was one of his favorite to do...

2005swswsw2yu.gif

2009795yu2.gif

200sw35799sw.gif

227839420.gif

25080273yu.gif

280sw007883.gif

• Upvote 2

You buy IQD.

Dealer asks for copy of passport.

Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

That the government is going to use the

passport info to track anyone who tries

to leave the country immediately after

the RV?

Banks didn't ask for passport info because

they already have all your info, ready to hand

over to the government at a moments notice.

And let's not forget the anonymity factor of

the 'Net.

There are probably government agents in the

V.I.P. section, keeping track of everything that

Adam has said about the V.I.P. cash-in program...

4157c6aab0.jpg

• Upvote 2

For what its worth, every single time I've gone into a bank outside the US.... and exchanged my USD for the local currency, I've always always been asked for my passport... in hundreds of transactions over the years... ... Its part of the banking process and they won't exchange one currency for the other without it.... (the exception is going into the ATM to take out local currency off your card... but that's tracked all over the place, though without a passport involved...) :D

• Upvote 3

From what I understand. Carello recently acquired one of those long sticks with a little flag on top that you hold in the air, so your little group knows where you are and will follow you..... Well, excited about the potential, of waving a stick to control a crowd, combined with total curiousity as to how well that would work with a drunker than a shunk happy RV crowd, with streams involved... I seem to remember a conversation about going to Napa to conduct the experiment ( I will be taking the research notes of course)... :

I loved him in that movie..... he put a whole new spin on defining ADHD... :lol:

I'm there. And since I'm such a lightweight I'll be the first person stepping in the stream!

I hate to admit it but Mr Parrot has a point. If this things gives us a halfway decent RV..the Gubernment is gonna want their "fair" share, and will go to whatever lengths they can to get it.

Ill be super happy to pay taxes to be honest cause It'll mean I have a chunk of change Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 2

Okay freely associating ...... (thanks SnowGlobe  :) Some final dance moves for those who need ideas...before this thread retires.... I'm thinking there's very good RV steps in here to practice.... :D

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW.. 

(Hope ya get to see this video before yet one more studio takes it down again....Different studios keep taking it down every time it goes up......  if anyone can figure out how to download a youtube onto their hard drive, this one would be a great one to capture before it goes away again...Not often recognized  that Walken is actually an amazing dancer ....  )..

• Upvote 2