Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade is Now Xchange of America : XOA Ali has a new gig?

Rayzur

Razur. I have said before that when this RV s most people won't believe it. And you

certainly can bet there will be massive confusion.

This is for you Adam, LOL

That's why if you're not in VIP you may want to seriously consider it now. Thanks to

Adam we in VIP will not be confused. We will have a pre planned method to follow.

God bless you Mr.Montana.

• Upvote 3

IS there a reason people are not bat spit excited jumping up and down that we can now send money back and forth between Iraq and the US?!?! If you go to that site... you can right now send USD which will be exchanged into IQD to someone in Iraq and the reverse... via Western Union...... Okay, what am I missing??? And I don't think this money exchange site has anything to do with Kap (or does it)... This company was founded in 1999... the exchange company Altaif... So I am for sure not connecting something that others are seeing and I am not.... it seems..?

Rayzur, forget it.  You are too smart for these people.  A huge event is taking place and some chose to slay Kaperoni over the news he was trying to give them a heads up on.  

Exchanging internationally? Heaven forbid, why that isn't something we have been waiting on for ten years.  Snark.  Frangiani, or whatever, get a grip.

I hope you and the clan are well, Rayzur.  See you in Napa.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Rayzur, forget it.  You are too smart for these people.  A huge event is taking place and some chose to slay Kaperoni over the news he was trying to give them a heads up on.  

Exchanging internationally? Heaven forbid, why that isn't something we have been waiting on for ten years.  Snark.  Frangiani, or whatever, get a grip.

I like this post CKK straight to the point.  I love the word GLOBAL!!

I might need to find some new insulation for my walls someday

Good morning all, I just saw this thread now. Yes I imagined something was up as my most recent purchases from Dinar Trade were successful but difficult to process. They had requested some additional information and copy of my passport which in the past was not necessary. The transactions were successful as always but attribute the delay with the new gig Ali has. Thanks Rayzur for the update, it seems like all the cards are falling into place for something to happen. I however in the mean time will keep my feet planted firmly on the ground and maintain one eye on vigilant.

• Upvote 1

Carello, you hit the nail on the head...truer would could not have been spoken if they had come out of my mouth.   :twothumbs:

We've been waiting for another big piece of the puzzle....

Rayzur, I LOVE your mind and how it works. For me, I'm  VERY excited for this news...!!!  Thank you. :backflip:

:bravo:

• Upvote 5

IS there a reason people are not bat spit excited jumping up and down that we can now send money back and forth between Iraq and the US?!?! If you go to that site... you can right now send USD which will be exchanged into IQD to someone in Iraq and the reverse... via Western Union...... Okay, what am I missing??? And I don't think this money exchange site has anything to do with Kap (or does it)... This company was founded in 1999... the exchange company Altaif... So I am for sure not connecting something that others are seeing and I am not.... it seems..?

yes im excited about the news but also confused. i see that money can be transferred from iraq to usa but i see nothing about transferring money from the usa to iraq. fingers crossed that its both ways and its the beginning of the end.

Tried to edit the above post and can't get it to work. No coffee yet.

It can be send for pickup in minutes or 3 days. There is a $5 fee for doing it. The conversion rate is at 1:1152.36.

Looking good for us.

So would this mean that I could send my IQD via Western Union to be deposited into my Iraq Bank account? Any comments?

I don't know about that. I don't think Western Union does transfers into banks. It is typically for sending money between people quickly.

Razor, just so you know I am bat spit excited over your great find! It kept me dreaming all night and I woke up to amazing confirmation this morning! Absolutely exciting! Thank you for your hard work and thoughtful sharing...especially to a lurker such as myself! You and many others are greatly appreciated!

• Upvote 2

Rayzur, I get it. However, there are people that want to hang on to the notion that this is not a genuine investment and will show "proof" that it is not. The only reason why i'm not jumping up and down is although we are VERY close, we are not there. Very good news, indeed but we all need to stay grounded. 

• Upvote 3

RAYZUR,

THANK YOU I'AM TOTALLY "BAT SPIT CRAZY" about your find THANK YOU

I just love it when a plan comes together.

I added you as a FRIEND because I've allways enjoyed your participation in this amazing speculation we've enjoyed.

• Upvote 1

Rayzur............I dont post here much anymore but upon my hit and run visit I am bat spit excited.... as a matter of a fact what is better than bat spit! ...........Eagle Spit as on the almighty dollar bill !

Kudos !!!!

I was thinking that bat spit was used to grip the bat and everybody was talking about bat spit vs eagle spit.

Wow....

• Upvote 1