Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade is Now Xchange of America : XOA Ali has a new gig?

Rayzur

Dinartrade serviced by Xchange of America

DinarTrade is excited to announce that Xchange of America will now take and fulfill your orders. Xchange of America offers multiple physical locations nationwide for currency pickup and exchanges, ensuring convenient service both when ordering online or in person at any of 8 locations. All of the services you have come to expect from DinarTrade will now be provided by Xchange of America moving forward. Xchange of America is continually looking to expand its exchange offices across the U.S. to ensure that all of your exchange needs are met.

Of course DV members will meet their needs via  Adam's structured approach which he set up to benefit the individuals and meet the DV member's needs (and not the exchange person's needs)..... And I'm posting in this section as it seems to follow the most recent CBI announcement about allowing Money Transfer folks into their auctions.... It looks like Ali is positioning for the next phase.. which seems to be gathering speed with Iraq taking one more step toward  taking its place in the international trading world of open markets.....

You'll find XOA as the old address for DinarTrade...... The link for this article is the dinartrade.com website....

• Upvote 9

"Posted Today, 10:30 PM
katie45, on 21 Apr 2014 - 4:36 PM, said:
Looks like news is out.    XchangeofAmerica.com"

IN CASE ANYONE DOESN'T KNOW THIS KATIE45 IS KAPERPHONY.THIS IS HIS 'TAG NAME' HERE AT DV.  I KNEW THIS BS HE PUT ABOUT SOME BAD THINGS OTHER DINAR DEALERS ARE DOING - BUT WOULDN'T TELL US WHO OR WHAT -  WAS AN ADVERT FOR DINAR TRADE AND DINAR ALERTS. SO WHEN THESE HYPOCRITES AT DINAR ALERTS TELL YOU THAT THEY ARE NOT BACKED BY ANY DINAR DEALERS - IT'S TOTAL BS. DINAR TRADE IS THE BIG MARKET MAKER OR FACILITATOR THEY KEEP TALKING ABOUT ON THEIR SICK SITE. XCHANGE OF AMERICA IS DINAR TRADE OR THEIR AFFILIATE.

QUOTE FROM SITE  "Dinartrade.com serviced by Xchange of America
DinarTrade.com is excited to announce that Xchange of America will now take and fulfill your orders. Xchange of America offers multiple physical locations nationwide for currency pickup and exchanges, ensuring convenient service both when ordering online or in person at any of 8 locations. All of the services you have come to expect from DinarTrade.com will now be provided by Xchange of America moving forward. Xchange of America is continually looking to expand its exchange offices across the U.S. to ensure that all of your exchange needs are met. Visit their locations page to view current Xchange of America exchange locations.
XChange of America makes purchasing and selling physical foreign currencies, such as Iraqi Dinar, Vietnam Dong, Chinese Yuan, & Indonesian Rupiah, easy and fast through delivery or pick-up at one of their 8 locations. Each purchase of currency is verified to be of non-criminal origin and has been cleared through U.S. Customs. All currencies are in stock in the U.S. and are shipped insured through Fedex Priority Overnight delivery. International orders may be shipped via other couriers.
BUY SELL
Our Rates"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176459-tomorrow/page-3#ixzz2zatt2Xnz

Edited by Frangipani
  • Upvote 7

KAPERPHONY IS PUTTING INFORMATION INTO THE DINAR WORLD WHICH IS CAUSING A LOT OF PEOPLE TO BE UPSET. HE DID THIS - CAUSED ALL OF THIS UPSET IN ORDER TO GAIN DINAR ALERTS BUSINESS. I THINK THAT MAKES THEIR SITE DECEITFUL - THE OPPOSITE OF HAVING INTEGRITY AS THEY ARE SO PROUD TO CLAIM.

• Upvote 6

IS there a reason people are not bat spit excited jumping up and down that we can now send money back and forth between Iraq and the US?!?! If you go to that site... you can right now send USD which will be exchanged into IQD to someone in Iraq and the reverse... via Western Union...... Okay, what am I missing??? And I don't think this money exchange site has anything to do with Kap (or does it)... This company was founded in 1999... the exchange company Altaif... So I am for sure not connecting something that others are seeing and I am not.... it seems..?

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 8

IS there a reason people are not bat spit excited jumping up and down that we can now send money back and forth between Iraq and the US?!?! If you go to that site... you can right now send USD which will be exchanged into IQD to someone in Iraq and the reverse... via Western Union...... Okay, what am I missing????

O i am TRUST me when i found this out  was I convinced something is about to take place also Ali from dinar trade opening offices he did state when it was close he would be opening exchange offices and here we are.  These days i keep alot to myself.

Ali is one of the biggest dealers online in the world you dont think they gave him a heads up?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 12

Okay, I'm bouncing between two different threads I posted.... Ali is one piece of the puzzle... and I guess that's the Kap piece??? But this other company, comes out BAM... the day after CBI announces that its going to open up to money transfer folk... and BAM, there it is..... and you can do so right now....

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176528-you-can-now-send-money-between-iraq-and-usa/#rep_filter_menucontent

And apologies if I am jumping between the two.... its my brain you know... has a little busy mind of its own and it jumping back and forth correlating the info.... So lets forget Ali for a minute and jump over to that other thread and meet there to discuss.... lol lol .

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

IS there a reason people are not bat spit excited jumping up and down that we can now send money back and forth between Iraq and the US?!?! If you go to that site... you can right now send USD which will be exchanged into IQD to someone in Iraq and the reverse... via Western Union...... Okay, what am I missing??? And I don't think this money exchange site has anything to do with Kap (or does it)... This company was founded in 1999... the exchange company Altaif... So I am for sure not connecting something that others are seeing and I am not.... it seems..?

Rayzur,

The RV lol

O i am TRUST me when i found this out  was I convinced something is about to take place also Ali from dinar trade opening offices he did state when it was close he would be opening exchange offices and here we are.  These days i keep alot to myself.

Ali is one of the biggest dealers online in the world you dont think they gave him a heads up?

Easy,

I remember and for DT to change their name to Xchange whatever lol.. is a good business so it's not limited to dinar only and not too obvious :)

Hopefully it rv's on my birthday :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 1

I tried to PM you and it said I couldn't message you??? Did you mean PM you here on DV.......

And check out the other thread... about sending money between Iraq and the USA.... that is the most significant I think..... (dang I should have posted that first... and thought of a much snazzier title.... lol )

Rayzur,

The RV lol

Easy,

I remember and for DT to change their name to Xchange whatever lol.. is a good business so it's not limited to dinar only and not too obvious :)

Hopefully it rv's on my birthday :)

Oh.... THAT pesky ole thing.... :lol: :lol:

Okay how about that we can now send money back and forth between the US and Iraq... and that happened ONE day after we read the announcements about it... Thats kind of cool isnt it??

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 2

Rayzur i do not know how to PM here through profiles. that's how i think it has to be done here, is that right? or did they remove that feature?

Uhmmm I'm almost thinking maybe people have to be VIP to use PM??? It said I couldn't use that feature with you.... So sorry... I would love to hear the info... wait. I shall dash to your page and leave a footprint..... :)

Okay... if you guys won't go to that thread... I'll bring it over here...

Wow, we all knew this was coming.... but wow, talk about in the blink of an eye..They wasted no time between announcement and implementation.... .

Check out the bottom right hand corner of this website.... you can send money back and forth between Iraq and the USA !!!!

Wot?!?!?! and Wow.

http://money.altaif.co/

thugsy i cannot post it in a public forum - it has to be kept private 

Ya That's Cool ! ;)

But If Anything Changes Just Let Me Know - Clownie Will Post Anything ! :o

10177521_532754136847826_493995870051450

:D        :D       :D

• Upvote 3

I don't see a way to do it - i saw your footprint but i still cannot private message you. sorry. 

Uhmmm the footprint was the alternative to speaking in here... I don't think its possible to OM in here unless one is a VIP member I think???

So what do you think about being able to use WESTERN UNION to send money back and forth between the US and Iraq??

IT is so unlike me to get excited about anything much in this dinar world.... why am I the only one dancing right now..... Have I been drinking...?!?!

Is ANYONE excited we can exchange money between the US and Iraq as of right NOW and that happened only a day or so after the CBI announced it.... (at the very least one could at least give a yippeee... that Iraq did anything that frickin fast.... ) :lol: :lol:

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 7

IT seems the bigger news is that its NOT so much about Ali as it is the ability to send money to Iraq as an individual and Iraq to an individual here in the US, via Western Union.... That was not possible last week.... IT is taking Iraq another step toward  the platform of an international open market using its currency to trade with the world...

Iraq-to-USA-PO-40x60-Blue.gif

alwes.jpg

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 4

Dinartrade serviced by Xchange of America

DinarTrade is excited to announce that Xchange of America will now take and fulfill your orders. Xchange of America offers multiple physical locations nationwide for currency pickup and exchanges, ensuring convenient service both when ordering online or in person at any of 8 locations. All of the services you have come to expect from DinarTrade will now be provided by Xchange of America moving forward. Xchange of America is continually looking to expand its exchange offices across the U.S. to ensure that all of your exchange needs are met.

Of course DV members will meet their needs via  Adam's structured approach which he set up to benefit the individuals and meet the DV member's needs (and not the exchange person's needs)..... And I'm posting in this section as it seems to follow the most recent CBI announcement about allowing Money Transfer folks into their auctions.... It looks like Ali is positioning for the next phase.. which seems to be gathering speed with Iraq taking one more step toward  taking its place in the international trading world of open markets.....

You'll find XOA as the old address for DinarTrade...... The link for this article is the dinartrade.com website....

I think your right

I think its about positioning too

It looks like we are headed for a tradable currency

I just hope the rate increases before they do hit the forex exchange

• Upvote 3

I tried to PM you and it said I couldn't message you??? Did you mean PM you here on DV.......

And check out the other thread... about sending money between Iraq and the USA.... that is the most significant I think..... (dang I should have posted that first... and thought of a much snazzier title.... lol )

Oh.... THAT pesky ole thing.... :lol: :lol:

Okay how about that we can now send money back and forth between the US and Iraq... and that happened ONE day after we read the announcements about it... Thats kind of cool isnt it??

I say bring it to me baby ;)