Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase bank/Bank of america Adventure today

ayaimmortal

I am not trying to pick a fight with anyone. I simply stated "We shall see......" I do not need inside sources, if you are correct in your post we will all find out soon enough. I also said I hope you are right and I mean it I really hope you are right.

Thanks, and Sorry if it seemed like i was coming at you. Im not a self proclaimed "guru" I simply am sharing information that I received today along with others. Thats all, no more no less. The more info i get, I will be sure to share it.

Edited by ayaimmortal

they havent announced it yet but it is in their systems. Just because it isnt on forex and other currency exchange sites, it says nothing about the banks. Banks get their info from different sources apperently. The fact I have 3 verifications works for me. Find some inside sources, Youll get your answer then :)

ONE NEVER KNOWS-- WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH THIS VENTURE. IT COULD VERY WELL HAPPEN. LIFE IS KINDA LIKE THAT YOU KNOW-- EACH DAY IS AN UNKNOWN ADVENTURE GOOD OR BAD. THANK YOU AYAIMMORTAL FOR YOUR REPORT.

Do you see Adam giving the name or email address out to his CBI contact? Do you see frank giving his information out even though he has ties to iraqi government?

Neither one of these 2 have ever given that information out of respect to their source of information and yet everyone follows and listens to alot of what they say because they are a "Credible" source to a degree. I shouldnt have to give that information out either to prove that i am telling the truth =\

It is okay - you know what happened to you and that is all that is important. I believe you. Let's hope this thing pops soon!

Could have been misread as well, I found this one, a link that was sent by someone else from the Wells Fargo, quite the coincidence....

Oman rial (OMR) 2.8831

Yeah, we made sure they were reading it correctly, there was no mistake in the Numbers read off to us.

Wouldn't it be amazing if it was this easy to find out without all the intel, secret meetings, conversations, etc...If you're right, I wouldn't be surprised, afterall, you'd be no "wronger" than the rest....Best of luck to all of us on this journey regardless of the outcome...

It is kinda like when God gives you a prophetic word to give - it is not your responsibility to make it come to pass - you are just the delivery boy. We want to put the responsibility on a person who has something happen to them - make it work for us or our minds - well - we don't always get what we want.

Thanks for sharing ayaimmortal. In your original post you said your friend was told to come back tomorrow when she tried to inquire about this in a branch. Was there anything more to this other then them saying something like, "we dont buy or sell this but try back at a later time?"

Thanks, and Sorry if it seemed like i was coming at you. Im not a self proclaimed "guru" I simply am sharing information that I received today along with others. Thats all, no more no less. The more info i get, I will be sure to share it.

Oh I did not think you were "coming at me," had I thought that the post would have disappeared and we would not be enjoying this conversation.

:lol: :lol:

ToddS

• Upvote 2

Yeah, we made sure they were reading it correctly, there was no mistake in the Numbers read off to us.

You shouldn't and don't have to make excuses for what you have given us. After all, we are in the rumour section. I know people have been on an up and down roller coaster lately, but I for one appreciate the information you have provided. Three different locations- that is interesting. I understand your need for the bank individuals anonymity, but if something were to change for the better , please keep us posted.

I called 4 different Chase Banks and asked "Do you buy or sell Iraqi Dinar?"

Gonzales, Louisiana (No we do not)

Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Jones Creek (No we do not)

Atlanta, Georgia - Piedmont Ave. NE (No we do not)

New York - Broadway (The gentleman told me the only dinar they can get is the Kuwaiti Dinar which the exchange rate is 3.76..He said they do not trade the Iraqi Dinar)

That's good to know. As far as some of the other people checking, most of us have been on here long enough to know that some banks of the same chain do not deal in the IQD, that's a given, but as others have said, you know what you heard, and to me that's awesome.

Thanks for the post, and fingers crossed we're all hoping for the best regardless.

Thanks again,

V

• Upvote 1

I called 4 different Chase Banks and asked "Do you buy or sell Iraqi Dinar?"

Gonzales, Louisiana (No we do not)

Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Jones Creek (No we do not)

Atlanta, Georgia - Piedmont Ave. NE (No we do not)

New York - Broadway (The gentleman told me the only dinar they can get is the Kuwaiti Dinar which the exchange rate is 3.76..He said they do not trade the Iraqi Dinar)

Thanks for your efforts nikki, but that is all old news.

What we are trying to find out is what the rate on their screen is for the IQD. Even if they don't yet trade it (they all will say this until it hits) they do have a rate on their screen. So if you can get past the "We don't trade dinar" and just say "oh, but do you have a rate for it" or something like that, then we might have some confirmations coming in.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I am sure that Ayaimmortal posted this news in good faith, however I have been hearing much the same report about Chase Bank (they've got a rate, but haven't announced it yet) for six months. Maybe they keep a rate on "standby", but they aren't looking to pull a trigger any time soon.

I hope, like everyone, that an RV happens soon, but with all the continuing election fallout going on in Iraq, I wouldn't hold your breath.....IMO.

Why does the title of this topic include bank of america, when i can find no reference to bofa in any of these posts? Has this been found outside of chase at any other bank?

We contact bank of america first only to find out they couldnt give us any information. regardless of what we asked thats why it was there

You said you visited or called on the phone? You mentioned 3 states??? I am confused because you say I, then us?

We had someone go to a location in ohio to check it out. There is more than one person who heard about this information today, Not just me, Thats why i included "us"

Thanks for sharing ayaimmortal. In your original post you said your friend was told to come back tomorrow when she tried to inquire about this in a branch. Was there anything more to this other then them saying something like, "we dont buy or sell this but try back at a later time?"

Pretty much, My friend was told to come back tomorrow. So I will post the results of what happens tomorrow when she goes to the bank.

You shouldn't and don't have to make excuses for what you have given us. After all, we are in the rumour section. I know people have been on an up and down roller coaster lately, but I for one appreciate the information you have provided. Three different locations- that is interesting. I understand your need for the bank individuals anonymity, but if something were to change for the better , please keep us posted.

Thank you. Much appreciated my friend

I called 4 different Chase Banks and asked "Do you buy or sell Iraqi Dinar?"Gonzales, Louisiana (No we do not)Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Jones Creek (No we do not)Atlanta, Georgia - Piedmont Ave. NE (No we do not)New York - Broadway (The gentleman told me the only dinar they can get is the Kuwaiti Dinar which the exchange rate is 3.76..He said they do not trade the Iraqi Dinar)

I already said that were going to say that. This was information that was shared via a source. My verification also proves that gankans were NOT completely making up the chase banks having a rate in their system.

I am sure that Ayaimmortal posted this news in good faith, however I have been hearing much the same report about Chase Bank (they've got a rate, but haven't announced it yet) for six months. Maybe they keep a rate on "standby", but they aren't looking to pull a trigger any time soon.

I hope, like everyone, that an RV happens soon, but with all the continuing election fallout going on in Iraq, I wouldn't hold your breath.....IMO.

The rate that i put on there wad put into the system on Friday of last week. Im not professing a date of which it will be announced. Just sharing information i learned is all.

Edited by ayaimmortal

I have often thought that sooner or later someone would hear or find some real intel that was leaked out. Only time will tell if this is the real deal or some how misinformation. I appreciate

that you are just the messenger and passing on what you have found. And making clear that this is not anything more or less. I hope and pray this is the blessing we all been waiting for.

Thanks again and let us know anything else you can. ~~~~Bluto

I hope you are right, I will start with that, but already in this post I see a few flags, one, you state you called around and finally found one person to give you this rate, then later you confirm you have the same story at three different locations? then this person becomes your personal contact? It reads as you first posted that you got a teller to goof up and slip to give you the rate, then as the story goes on it grows into something else. I hope you are right but this sure sounds like, well time will tell won't it. again hope you are right.

where did you hear that chase bank has the rate on their system since past 6 months!!

We contact bank of america first only to find out they couldnt give us any information. regardless of what we asked thats why it was there

We had someone go to a location in ohio to check it out. There is more than one person who heard about this information today, Not just me, Thats why i included "us"

I live in Ohio, which Chase bank?

Pretty much, My friend was told to come back tomorrow. So I will post the results of what happens tomorrow when she goes to the bank.

Thank you. Much appreciated my friend

I already said that were going to say that. This was information that was shared via a source. My verification also proves that gankans were NOT completely making up the chase banks having a rate in their system.

I hope you are right, I will start with that, but already in this post I see a few flags, one, you state you called around and finally found one person to give you this rate, then later you confirm you have the same story at three different locations? then this person becomes your personal contact? It reads as you first posted that you got a teller to goof up and slip to give you the rate, then as the story goes on it grows into something else. I hope you are right but this sure sounds like, well time will tell won't it. again hope you are right.

The person who told us, was not supposed to tell us, It was simply told to us in "confidence". We got verification from several different people after that in different locations as verification. When our friend went to the bank in ohio, They were specifically told to come back tomorrow in regards to the dinar situation. All of our information came directly from chase bank themselves. No second hand information is being given here.

For the person asking, cant share that information yet, When i can, I will. But for now I will respect the confidence that was given to us

Edited by ayaimmortal