Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

tomorrow ??????

chinadawg

I was holding my breath and my wife came in and asked what I was doing,then I farted and it just went downhill from there.

Pretty typical, ain't it.

Like when she tells you " why don't you take me to a new, exotic destination?" and you reply " How about the kitchen?"

And then the fight starts.....

If your wife just walked in then who the hell did I just fart on under the covers?

Umberto you sneaky lil Italian.........

lol. You naughty ( very) Texan......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

well any update yet ....... it's 3pm here in the UK that means it's 5pm in Iraq ....... or does this magical update run on guru time ..... , another steaming pile of guru dung deposited in yet another thread.

note that he said it had nothing to do with iraq...just some dinar dealers..................we still wait patiently. :shrug:

• Downvote 2

My question to everyone is. You didnt really believe there was anything going to happen or some big story, did you? These guys -girls, I dont know what kap is and could care less. All I know is they are full of $h-t! There's your big news flash, kap is full of $h-t,end of news flash! Hope that makes you happy! :bravo:

I wonder if this is what Kaperoni was talking about:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsumaria.tv%2Fnews%2F98449%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%AD-%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%2Far&edit-text=

*************************************************************************************************************

Central Bank allows for money transfer companies to participate currency auction

Central Bank of Iraq, Monday, for allowing the money transfer companies to participate ERA currency, stressing that this would contribute to the stability of the exchange rate permanently.

The bank said in a statement received "Alsumaria News", a copy of "The bank's management has agreed to do money transfer companies to open accounts directly with the Central Bank of Iraq (Iraqi dinar and the U.S. dollar) to carry out the purchase of foreign currency."

The bank added that "this process will expand special events auction of foreign currency and contributes to the stability of the exchange rate permanently."

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as a bank independent under the law issued on the sixth of March 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies are being daily sessions for buying and selling currencies.

• Upvote 2

I wonder if this is what Kaperoni was talking about:

Yep ! ;) So Now All Of The DV Drama Queens Can Step Away From The Ledge (Curb) ! :o

:D     :D    :D

Here's Stryker's Comments On It ...

4-21-2014   Newshound Guru Stryker   Article Quotes: "This measure will expand special events auction of foreign currency will also contribute to the stability of the exchange rate permanently."  "The Board of Directors decided to approve the money transfer companies to open accounts directly with the Central Bank of Iraq and the Iraqi dinar to the dollar carry out procurement of foreign currency."  It sure looks like the CBI just may be looking to move away from the daily auctions and into more of an international way of doing business.  By signing up these money transfer companies directly the CBI will have a way of selling off the petrodollars without the daily auctions. This should occur once they move to a one exchange rate system, which is the internationally standard.

B)     B)     B)

• Upvote 2

"No Hope Without Dope......Kaperoni is the dope!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

I just noticed that the original post for this thread was put up on April 20th (4-20) at 4:20 west coast time.

Either it's syncronicity or something really "dopey" is going on here.

I personally think the dude is rude to drag a stinky ole elephant into the middle of the room and then walk away...

You are way too kind Rayzur.  He says he doesn't mean to cause anxiety for people over this but he "had to say something"- well then, hell, SAY SOMETHING WHEN YOU KNOW SOMETHING and can put it out in the community AT THAT TIME!!!

total douchebag

Edited by Frangipani
  • Upvote 3