Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

tomorrow ??????

chinadawg

Interesting post by KAP.......

4-20-14 Kaperoni: The other is something I heard about over the weekend. This is very important and all members should be aware. Apparently a big announcement is coming tomorrow Monday (I don’t know what time)

This significant news will be announced regarding certain dinar dealers. It appears that significant change is coming. Many may welcome the news, others may be very saddened or upset. All I can say, is when I heard, I was very concerned. But it is important to let this play out and wait for the official information.

This is not a rumor a joke or some bogus information. This is information that we all need to know tomorrow. I am sure it will spread to all sites and if not, I will come and post here for all of you. This pertains to dinar dealers. Nothing to do with Iraq.

I don't want to tease people...I just thought it was important enough to give a heads up so tomorrow people pay attention.

• Upvote 2

I personally think the dude is rude to drag a stinky ole elephant into the middle of the room and then walk away...

:cowboy2:

If there is an announcement I hope it is that all dealers have been shut down. .......... because the RV is coming ......... ah sweet dreams

• Upvote 4

4-20-14 Kaperoni: Apparently a big announcement is coming tomorrow Monday

This significant news will be announced regarding certain dinar dealers.

It's A 20% Off Coupon On Ur 2nd Million ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

In radio you always "tease" a song or a contest coming up next before you go to commercial so listeners stay tuned through commercials. This guy could tell us now, but wants everyone to "stay tuned."

Here's my question: if something "big" in Dinar Land is not announced tomorrow will he show up to take accountability for his missed prophecy? Gurus very seldom take responsibility when they miss but they always claim any good news is because of their predictions.

I was holding my breath and my wife came in and asked what I was doing,then I farted and it just went downhill from there.

If your wife just walked in then who the hell did I just fart on under the covers?

Umberto you sneaky lil Italian.........

• Upvote 2

This is a copi of the Origianal post by kaperoni "There is information floating around that tomorrow (Monday) significant news will be announced regarding certain dinar dealers.  I feel this is worth posting today so our members are aware and will make time to check these forums to read it when its posted.  It appears that significant change is coming.  Many may welcome the news, others may be very saddened or upset. I am sure this thread will receive many comments once the information is posted.  ...Stay tuned."

Somebody came at him with this "If you got to go to the trouble of posting this type a statement why not post the rumor. Why put out something like this that creates anxiety"

Kap replied "/..., there is no intent to create anxiety.   No intention to tease or to mislead.  It is posted because at (SITE) we believe in honesty and truth and factual information.  In others words, transparency.  I felt it was best to let people know that something significant is about to happen regarding dinar dealers.  I did not feel comfortable waiting and saying nothing."

Whoever posted this must be an idiot, kaperoni just posted this as information, he is not a guru and does not go around telling lies or making predictions like alot of clowns on the internet do.

Edited by SamDinar
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2