Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 4-23-2014

TexasGranny

Adam, We have heard that nothing will happen until after the elections.  They talked about deleting zeros and printing new currency.  What are your thoughts on this?  I have read articles that state some of the people in Iraq like Malaki and some want him out.  Can you pinpoint some of the info you have been privy to regarding an RV soon.    Thanks

• Upvote 1

Good morning Adam,why do you think parliament is stalling so much by working on issues that can be fixed anytime.truth be told there are literally millions of crazy things to vote on that will keep them busy for years.i know that you have stated that parliament has nothing to do with the RV,but I have read so many articles that contradict this statement.could you please clarify to remove the confusion?

Edited by stealthwarrior
  • Upvote 2

Hi Adam. I am starting to believe that there will not be an RV for at least one or two years. No one in the Iraq government seems to be in the least bit interested in pushing the RV. They have shown the ability to stall and procrastinate year after year.This is just my opinion, I know others will disagree with me.

So Adam, do you have anything now that would change my thinking? I know that my thinking is not a very positive one. So I will leave it to you to show me the bright side. I respect your opinion.

Thanks.

Countryroads

• Upvote 2

Adam, I have been wondering about this HCL.... what is so magical about it that makes one think that it is any ways connected to the revalue  in as much it has been said that even after it is passed there doesn't necessarily have to be a rate change in the currency ?   After all is said and done, WHY would there have to be an RV   at all ?? Thanks. (I'm not giving up hope, just frustrated.)

• Upvote 2

Adam

In 2010 H.R. 2847 the Hire Incentives to Restore Employment Act & Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act was signed and goes into effect July of this year. 

The FATCA requires full disclosure of accounts outside the U.S. by U.S citizens and more importantly by foreign Banks. Offshore financial institutions are required to provide a 1099 form to the IRS for their American Customers. Under FATCA, banks will be forced to submit information on total assets, account balances, transactions, account numbers and other personal identifying information.

What is your opinion and won’t this negate any advantage of establishing the offshore accounts?

Adam, we've been told that it might take months and months after the election to determine Iraq's next Prime Minister (be it Maliki again, or someone new), because the various political factions will be making alliances with one another. During this post-election period, is it still possible for Parliament to pass the HCL and for the RV to take place, even without the next Prime Minister firmly in place? Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Adam,

If Maliki doesn't win the election, do you think the RV will be delayed because the new administration needs time to settle in office?

Or if Maliki DOES win the election, do you think Maliki is holding up the RV because he is already making plenty of money off of the current status of Iraq?

Im NOT saying you are a guru,

but can you see gurus using these excuses...soon?

Edited by Gunshow2425
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dinar Daady has a post that states he believes a major announcement prior to 30 April (Elections). He has a list of reasons. If somebody could copy them over...i am having a hard time copying and pasting.

Adam, do you have the same vibes/belief?

Dinar Daady has a post that states he believes a major announcement prior to 30 April (Elections). He has a list of reasons. If somebody could copy them over...i am having a hard time copying and pasting.

Some Clown Posted It In The Rumor Section ! :o

:D       :D       :D

Here's The Link ! ;)

I've been hearing some extremely positive information about Iraq lately. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176607-roger-dinar-daddy-rate-is-agreed-upon-by-us-administration/#ixzz2zgoWoHMc

B)     B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1