Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - April 16, 2014

Adam Montana

Hi Adam, thank you for all of your hrs work. I was a little surprised that you are thinking that it won't happen until after the elections. Isn't it possible that the Kurds and M have had a deal for a few weeks now and part of the deal was the Kurds got their 17% and M gets to release the RV next week (so no one else can effectively use the money) right before the elections. M is a hero, gets reelected and the people of Iraq are no longer in poverty.

What a waste of time

Can you expound on that before you get (everybody gets to fill in their own word here)?  I wouldn't think you're replying to Adam's weekly from what I've seen from you, but it kinda looks that way.  Just trying to give you a heads up for your own protection.

You're going to get negged into (DV members choice of words again).

Guess I should have said: fill in the blank.  My bad.  Just didn't want to start over.

Anybody know how many times you can edit your own post?

Edited by DWitte

140228110044-spritz-speed-reading--620xa[/background]

What a waste of time

Would U Like For Me To Try And Dumb Down The Speed Reading App For U Boozer ? :blink:

Or Were U Doing Body Shots Again With Possum And Momma ? :lol:

I Guess That It Was Just Ur Week To Be The Whining Dumba$$ To Come On To Adam's Thread

And B*i*t*c*h About The Lack Of Progress By The Iraqi Government ! <_<

But Hey - Go Ahead And Party On Boozer ! :partyhat:

Because Obviously These Seemingly Endless Political Impasses In Iraq Are Clearly All Adam's Fault ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Hey, at least I didn't misunderstand.  At least I gave him a chance to redeem himself.

Excellent Thug.  Now we know who to blame for all this.  Go Adam.

I sure would like to see Adam respond to some of these posts.

• Upvote 1

Would U Like For Me To Try And Dumb Down The Speed Reading App For U Boozer ? :blink:

Or Were U Doing Body Shots Again With Possum And Momma ? :lol:

I Guess That It Was Just Ur Week To Be The Whining Dumba$$ To Come On To Adam's Thread

And B*i*t*c*h About The Lack Of Progress By The Iraqi Government ! <_<

But Hey - Go Ahead And Party On Boozer ! :partyhat:

Because Obviously These Seemingly Endless Political Impasses In Iraq Are Clearly All Adam's Fault ! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

Hmm name calling. Isn't this against forum rules?

And how exactly did you arrive to the conclusion that boozer is blaming Adam for anything? He may thinkg the chats are a waste of time or not, but that doesn't equal blaming Adam. Let's be reasonable here, shall we? And let's stop being internet white knights that get our panties in a twist everytime someone has a differing opinion.

Stay classy, San Diego . . .

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

There is no united Sunni or Shia front against Al Maliki, that is true, and the prevailing wisdom here is that Noori will gain a third term. The voice of Al Sistani is a very important deterrant though, and if Al Maliki fails to gain a third term it will largely be due to his continuing dissatisfaction with the current government. But, Iraq is not progressing at this point. Fallujah and Ramadi are raging. I hear 15 or more explosions a day. I watch the Iraqi Army and AF battle in the west daily. The plight of the citizens in Baghdad is pitiful. If anything, this country is moving backwards and all the citizens that I talk to know that Noori only means more of the same, more poverty, more war, more bombs. The people over here want real change and a leadership that will unite groups, not a complete sectarian such as Al Maliki.

How do you know of this, we wer getting alot of news about Iraq in the main stream media about all the violence going on there. with aleast two stories a week. now I have not seen anything for last two months. what gives? Adam always has positive news, that we are real close to an RV. Your news leads me to believe that Iraq isnt any closer to an RV than they were 5 yrs ago. Question # 1 Are you in Iraq now to see these things for yourself. #2 Are you just reading this stuff on internet. #3 Are you getting info from another source in Iraq, (so called boots on ground.) JMHO they know nothing either. sorry. :twocents:

Hey, at least I didn't misunderstand.  At least I gave him a chance to redeem himself. Excellent Thug.  Now we know who to blame for all this.  Go Adam. I sure would like to see Adam respond to some of these posts.

Adam has too much class to respond to the downers! Unlike myself who is a bit of a pit bull against lopsters
  • Upvote 3

First of all I never said Adams name nor implied , I owe no one an explanation for my comments, We all Bit** about the slow Progress in Iraq Government. Neither did I Bit**  or was I whining .And THUG  I'm far from being a BUMBA**. I would never, nor have I ever Disrespected anyone, I have a right to my opinion and to voice my opinion. If you agree with it or not I don't care. you leave your comments as you see them, I might agree I might not. Please someone tell me where in my comment did I say or imply anything was Adams fault ?

DWitte  you did not Misunderstand because you never understood. and I would never have to redeem myself to you.

• Upvote 4

First of all I never said Adams name nor implied , I owe no one an explanation for my comments, We all Bit** about the slow Progress in Iraq Government. Neither did I Bit**  or was I whining .And THUG  I'm far from being a BUMBA**. I would never, nor have I ever Disrespected anyone, I have a right to my opinion and to voice my opinion. If you agree with it or not I don't care. you leave your comments as you see them, I might agree I might not. Please someone tell me where in my comment did I say or imply anything was Adams fault ?

DWitte  you did not Misunderstand because you never understood. and I would never have to redeem myself to you.

Regardless of who you were aiming your comment at... did it serve any good purpose? I don't think so. Did it contribute to the community? I don't think so. Were you talking about me or intending to hurt me in any way? I don't think so, and I don't care either way.

In defense of anyone that took offense to your comment for any reason, I will simply say this:

My dear mother always told me "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all".

I have always found this to be wise advice, and the comment you made is a prime example of how wise that advice is. 

Unless, of course... you just want attention. Then by all means, continue to post random nonsense.

:twocents:

Adam has too much class to respond to the downers! Unlike myself who is a bit of a pit bull against lopsters

Don't let them drag you down :)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2