Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - April 16, 2014

Adam Montana

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! 

I'll keep my opinion short and sweet - I believe we won't see much

until the Elections are complete, but then it's "GAME ON!". The

elections are officially scheduled for just 2 short weeks away from

now, and the "opposition" to Maliki's 3rd term seems to be running

out of gas... it's my official opinion that Maliki will retain his position

and shortly after that we will see major news on the HCL, which is

exactly what we want.

And when we see that news, you are going to want to be in my VIP

group! You might as well take advantage of the available discounts - 

use "newsletter20" at this link: http://iqd.me/l/order

Also... get in quick so you're eligible for the 3rd and final VIP dinar

giveaway, this is the best one yet... it's for a cool MILLION dinar!

Details on that final giveaway will be emailed to VIP members this

coming Monday. :twothumbs:

Now for the latest in the world of Iraq and Dinar:

Iraq eligible for WTO : http://iqd.me/l/w0sb

CBI in Washington (IMF / World Bank)   : http://iqd.me/l/w0sa

Expert calls to delete zeros instead of printing new currency: http://iqd.me/l/w0s9

Or are they printing? http://iqd.me/l/w0s8

Who cares, just raise the value!   http://iqd.me/l/w0s7

New 250 note confirmed: http://iqd.me/l/w0s6

HCL: http://iqd.me/l/w0s5

Will Maliki hold his seat? The drama continues! http://iqd.me/l/w0s4

More on Maliki, this one says he has support: http://iqd.me/l/w0s3

And now for the questions:

dinarbeleiver 90 Tons of Gold, an announcement by the CBI to reprint the current currency and then an announcement to stop the media outlets from speaking about the CBI- thoughts on this MR Montana

If Iraq was as destitute and in shambles as so many of

the anti-RV crowd believes, they wouldn't be maintaining

a stable rate on their currency and they definitely wouldn't

be investing in precious metals... they would be adding 0's

to their currency and selling anything they could.

We are watching a country get stronger and stronger,

marching forward in democracy, and intending to raise the

value of their currency. :twocents:

yendor When and/or where is the result of the 2nd place winner posted ? hadn't seen that. Just a congrats to the winner.....no mention of name.  Thanks

Posted in the VIP section towards the end of the contest

thread. :twothumbs:

Hellifiknow From a..... keep my fees n taxes as low as possible.....is just going to my local bank o america n exchanging the worst way to cash out?

Read this: http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php :twothumbs:

skeetdog What's Up Adam and modes...Do ya think the dinar will stay pegged to the dollar...What are the differences in rules for Iraq and the amount for the reserve in backing the IQD when it's not pegged to the USD...It just seems to be a more lucrative environment for the IQD to stand alone as an independent currency than to be pegged to another currency...

I don't believe it will fall away from the dollar anytime soon,

regardless of the RV. As the dollar falls, if Iraq's currency is

getting stronger, they just continue to adjust the exchange

rate accordingly.

FirstTop Adam,  What have your.sources stated about the budget and HCL?
Thanks for all you and your staff do.

I'm looking for HCL movement shortly after Maliki is re-elected,

and the budget is irrelevant. The current budget is based on the

current situation, and when that changes... so will the budget.

djgabrielie Adam,  For the past several months all we have seen is a regurge of news and posts from other sites here at DV.  What is the status of this investment from your perspective?

See my opening comments. :twothumbs:

eburt Hello Adam and Mods - After reading many articles on HCL and Budget it looks like no agreement may not be made until 2015 - My question is if Iraq and Kurds to not come to agreement on HCL and Budget being pass for 2014 do you think it's still possible for RV in 2014?  I hope that I am wrong but not seeing any GREAT signs that RV will happen this year.

I don't see an RV without progress on the HCL. Whether that

will happen in 2014 or not remains to be seen... I believe it is

definitely possible.

Irishb225 Adam before Ramadan 28/6 have we got a high chance of an rv before then hopefully. Thanks for the site and the updates

Definitely a chance! (There's even a chance it could happen before

the elections, but in my opinion that chance is slim.)

applecrisp Adam, like your site.  It has all the bells and whistles and good mods.  Why should I hold on to my dinars and not just cut my losses and run?  How do you stay so optimistic?

Good morning applecrisp! Thanks for the compliments, we all work

very hard around here to make this site the best on the internet.

I'm not here to convince you to hold onto your dinars, buy more, sell

them, or anything in between. I personally don't think anyone here is

going to lose anything, unless you make the decision to sell at a

lower rate than you bought. That's a personal choice you have to make. :shrug:

vanilla wafer Adam:  It appears we are extremely close to an announcement of the RV - should we wait or put our financial team on alert.  Each time I think we are there and should receive positive news something else comes up and we disappointed again.  Do you think we are very close to an announcement - let's say this week? and do you think the RV dollar amount will be an exciting one?    

As a VIP member, I only advise you to make sure your phone and

email are correct in your profile here. I'll be sending information and

instructions as needed. :twothumbs:

=====================================================

Annnnnnd that's it for now! 

I wish you all a great day and a wonderful weekend! 

:tiphat:

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

I get to be first to reply and I don't have anything to say and as I write this two beat me to it.  Turns out to be three. Guess I should've taken the Evelyn Wood speed reading class.  I did go to the Idi Amin school of humanity but that didn't work out so well for me.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 2

***///

...ADAM, as always - awesome to read ya !  :twothumbs:   

...and 'Thanks', Mods ! :tiphat: Ya'll  'r  top drawer !

I get to be first to reply and I don't have anything to say and as I write this two beat me to it.  Turns out to be three. Guess I should've taken the Evelyn Wood speed reading class.  I did go to the Idi Amin school of humanity but that didn't work out so well for me.

... and as for you, DWITTE ---- :lol:  ^_^  :P ..! Plus +1 for effort ! 

• Upvote 4

DWitte, on 16 Apr 2014 - 09:18 AM, said:snapback.png

DWitte,  I actually took the Evelyn Wood speed reading class many years ago and it was amazing how much faster I could read.  But then I let is slide, quit practicing, and now it's back to slow reading again.  Oh well, thanks for the post.

• Upvote 1

There is no united Sunni or Shia front against Al Maliki, that is true, and the prevailing wisdom here is that Noori will gain a third term. The voice of Al Sistani is a very important deterrant though, and if Al Maliki fails to gain a third term it will largely be due to his continuing dissatisfaction with the current government. But, Iraq is not progressing at this point. Fallujah and Ramadi are raging. I hear 15 or more explosions a day. I watch the Iraqi Army and AF battle in the west daily. The plight of the citizens in Baghdad is pitiful. If anything, this country is moving backwards and all the citizens that I talk to know that Noori only means more of the same, more poverty, more war, more bombs. The people over here want real change and a leadership that will unite groups, not a complete sectarian such as Al Maliki.

• Upvote 5

DWitte,  I actually took the Evelyn Wood speed reading class many years ago and it was amazing how much faster I could read.  But then I let is slide, quit practicing, and now it's back to slow reading again.  

App lets you speed-read 'Harry Potter' in an hour

By Samuel Burke  @CNNTech March 13, 2014: 8:26 AM ET

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Speed reading at 1,000 words a minute

TOTAL SHARES
  •  

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)
Social media and tech blogs have been ablaze with hype about a new speed-reading technology called Spritz.

Instead of showing you lines of text the way we're all accustomed to, Spritz shows you the words one at a time -- at rapid-fire speeds.

The app lets you set the speed between 250 words per minute and 1000 wpm. At the top speed, a reader could speed through the first Harry Potter novel in just over an hour.

When we read, our eyes normally have to send time moving from word to word -- line to line. With Spritz your eyes don't have to waste any time moving - the screen shows all the words in nearly the exact same place, one after another.

140228110044-spritz-speed-reading--620xa

I took Spritz for a spin around Manhattan with my iPad and asked New Yorkers to try it out. The reaction was mixed.

"I'm actually kind of amazed that I can read that fast," one person told me.

Related: 9 website pioneers

Another woman looked a little dazed as she stared at Spritz. "I'm feeling a little nauseous," she said laughingly.

Experts are critical of this method of speed-reading, dubbed Rapid Serial Visual Presentation, or RSVP. They say this has been tried and studied before, and what you gain in speed with RSVP, you lose in understanding and retention.

"If played at very high speeds, around 300 to 500 wpm, this is going to produce problems in comprehension," according to Michael Masson, a psychologist at the University of Victoria who has has carried out studies on RSVP. "The difficulty is it's not just the rate at which we see words, but it also takes time for us to comprehend what those words mean once we start putting them together."

There are other speed-reading apps with similar technology to Spritz on the market, including Velocity for iOS and Spreeder. Spritz believes its advantage over these other companies is the way its technology aligns the words: each one with a letter in red. Spritz says this gives the eyes a point to focus on and "triggers the brain to recognize the word and process its meaning."

Even with that red focal point, speed-reading experts remain skeptical of Spritz.

"There's still going to be the limited factor of the time that we need to form meaningful ideas out of a sequence of words," Masson said.

There is no stand-alone Spritz app yet, but Samsung's latest Galaxy S5 smartphone andGear 2 smartwatch come with Spritz' technology pre-installed to read emails.

Spritz plans to license the technology to online newspapers and ereaders. It's free on Samsung for now, but eventually, Spritz might charge users a subscription fee.

"Eventually there will be a nominal fee to use Spritz app, sort of like WhatsApp," said Frank Waldman, Spritz's CEO. "It starts out as a free app -- what we're more focused on is just getting people reading this way."

If you Spritzers really can get up to 1,000 words per minute, War and Peace might take just a day to read. Whether they'll remember anything they just read is another question. bug.gif

First Published: March 13, 2014: 6:53 AM ET

B)      B)      B)

B)   B)

• Upvote 4

If Iraq was as destitute and in shambles as so many of

the anti-RV crowd believes, they wouldn't be maintaining

a stable rate on their currency and they definitely wouldn't

be investing in precious metals... they would be adding 0's

to their currency and selling anything they could.

We are watching a country get stronger and stronger,

marching forward in democracy, and intending to raise the

value of their currency.

Exactly Adam !!!