Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Goodbye Petrodollar

catmax

Hey, Machine. Lets talk about the UK for a minute. I'm curious to know if succession is serious on the minds of Scots such as yourself. Doesn't seem like England is doing so well handling the books and Scotland has most of the REAL assets now.

From what I can remember it was expolained in the link below. Basically after the world was taken off the gold standard and put onto the dollar standard member nations agreed and those that didnt were bullied into submission with "US Sanctions" .....

Washington seem to thisk (think) trade sanctions are the answer to everything ...... and if that doesnt work it's all out War ...... no middle ground like working a deal.

I think it would be good for the world economy to end the dollar rule, but end it planned .... not to wait till it finally crash's.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/175599-islamic-gold-dinar-will-end-evil-paper-empire-us-nato-slavery-of-mankind/

You Got It Machine... Thank You.

Yes the US has been keeping the "petro dollar" alive by carrying a "big stick".

Now that the BRIC's have said "enough"... that isn't going to work anymore.

The industrial war machine that has made a lot of US banksters/guberment members and contractors rich beyond belief... is grinding to a halt.

Our "big stick" is broken... and our offerings of "international investments" (derivatives/stocks/securities) have NO credibility. (crash of 2008)

We had better figure this out and start electing people who do want to "plan our exit" in a productive way for us and everyone involve. JMHO

Thank You again for the points you brought out here...

and of course also... for your tireless, ongoing efforts that you have made to educate us about our "economy" over the past few years.

I have read much of it and it has helped me to see so much more than I would have otherwise... Much Appreciated! :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Personally... I don't hold much hope for the election process... too many people dumbed down by the media during elections..

Perhaps in between there will become a growing movement that can eventually gain enough momentum to implement the "Iceland Solution".

That would be my best hope... so far. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Every country is doing what they want to because of the shown weakness of our President.

That "dog don't hunt anymore" Stealthwarrior... That's what you need to understand.

Respect Is Earned... NOT Demanded.

Then there's Maggie to come in and congratulate him just like she does in the tank for the other guy who is the same thing

I'll compliment and show appreciation towards anyone I choose to... Thank You Very Much! :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

DontLop... I see where you are trying to go with this.... and if you were playing on a level playing field... well maybe some of the stuff you suggest would allow us to pull it off.... BUT, you're not on a level playing field... What do I mean.... Don'tLop.... go look at TPP, the Trans Pacific Partnership.... well, the parts that have been leaked out... cause none of the corporations are releasing it to us the citizens.... (though the corporation sponsors can have anything they want to review)..... Read as much of it as you can.... or the reviews of it out there..... Canada is doing a better job of releasing leaked into than the US is.... And if the pertodollar dies... (And the IMF goes to a basket currency (SDR)  in replacing it), AND the TPP is passed....

I can't even imagine what this country would look like.... And as far as we know, it did pass.... Its not at all in the news anymore.... and maybe it was rammed through.... And truly, I would be thrilled if you were correct... and/or if you can analyze why TPP wouldn't be the death knell for us....but with everything going on, and being pushed in all directions... I just don't see how analytically we would come out of it nearly as intact as we seem to be now?

• Upvote 4

DontLop... I see where you are trying to go with this.... and if you were playing on a level playing field... well maybe some of the stuff you suggest would allow us to pull it off.... BUT, you're not on a level playing field... What do I mean.... Don'tLop.... go look at TPP, the Trans Pacific Partnership.... well, the parts that have been leaked out... cause none of the corporations are releasing it to us the citizens.... (though the corporation sponsors can have anything they want to review)..... Read as much of it as you can.... or the reviews of it out there..... Canada is doing a better job of releasing leaked into than the US is.... And if the pertodollar dies... (And the IMF goes to a basket currency (SDR)  in replacing it), AND the TPP is passed....

I can't even imagine what this country would look like.... And as far as we know, it did pass.... Its not at all in the news anymore.... and maybe it was rammed through.... And truly, I would be thrilled if you were correct... and/or if you can analyze why TPP wouldn't be the death knell for us....but with everything going on, and being pushed in all directions... I just don't see how analytically we would come out of it nearly as intact as we seem to be now?

Maybe the IMF will just buy out all the petrodollars and replace them with new sdrs

Looks like a job for the UN on here.

Perhaps a outside view is not appreciated, but that alone doesn't mean that it doesn't contain some truth, nor does it give us enough reason to berate each other and slide into argument and finger pointing.

The USA has been in the thick of everything worldwide for many years, trade, negotiations, conflict, some of which has been purely political, but mainly to strengthen the Geo political role, and world economic advantage that it has enjoyed for these same years, but this has now been recognised by your Government as an unsustainable role without the co-operation and support of reliable allies, you may not wish to accept this situation but look deeply within your Country and see the truth, the unemployed, the visible signs of (dare I say) poverty in some regions, and recognise the expenditure invested into military actions and clandestine support of some regimes that has quit honestly over extended the National budget, no matter how much money the Fed allows to leak out into circulation there has to come a point when  someone has to say enough, we are doing our great Nation irreversible damage, is Pres. Obama this man, will he stand up and tell the people that "we must change", we have agreements and treaties that we must adhere to, but we must now take time to consider our response to any new outbreak of conflict and the damage that comes with it , whether that be financial or the cost in lives of our military personnel, this is the angst of a President.

I will climb down from this soapbox now with just a few points, ComPLX, Yes the UK might have to break apart, but I don't think we will need any external military forces to contain civil unrest, Yes, the level of violence within Iraq is much higher than you see reported in your media, and one for Machine, please enlighten the masses on here, just how and from where could Iraq purchase such a quantity of gold that has been reported, 90 tons.? You know a little (like myself) about gold and the trade reports that soon appear, even countries cannot hide such a trade for long, and the details of how such a quantity would be paid for, that ammount can effect not just one Countries National wealth, but world currency values. 

It is not "stab them in the back", I don't think it is anti- American, it is just a Joe Bloggs opinion that might cause some people to react with national pride (as we see), but there is no hatred, nor should we sink to verbal sabre rattling, it's just an opinion, time will supply the answer,(I can't resist it) ...soon. LOL

• Upvote 4

I don't play that game...you know very well what the US contributes to the world. I'll not get caught up in a cat and mouse debate on another man's game...I chose my battles. As far as your analogies on the US's export I think we export our share of coal, wheat, corn, rice, iron and crude oil just off the top of my head. You keep on thinking that the US has no manufacturing capabilities, we invited it. There's a pride in the US that NO other nation can understand, wake a sleeping giant. With comments like yours the people of the US are about fed up with our own politicians, political dreadlock system and are taking charge of a country that has been left in the hands of tyrants for way to long. We're starting to understand through the disrespect shown through comments and actions that we're neither respect or wanted in the worlds development. I could care less what the statistics your referring to, they reflect what the silent majority have just come to realize and are in the process of changing. There are secrete societies that have strangle the US economy since the mid eighteen hundred that need to be addressed. The mere fact that the North American continent, its resources and our spirit are a combination that your statistics has no multiplier is the factor you can not get the sum of. Brother if you don't think I want bail out of the boat and grab the harness rope and pull my boat to safety, stick me up that creek and see what happens...you can guess where you can stick that paddle...      

Skeetdog - you da' man!

Well if they eliminate the petro dollar there's only one way to redeem those dollars

Purchase goods and services in the USA

So they planned an exit stradigy should there ever be one

They did this when they dumped the gold backed dollar in 1933

The dollar is only redeemable for another dollar or goods and services

They wall knew this going in

So if they all start spending those dollars for goods and services to redeem them guess what the USA gets all their debt notes back

And we continue on

See no one wanted that job but the USA did it and did it successfully now the other country's saw how we did it and they are jealous. So they think they can do it too

Well I don't think multiple petro dollars will work out to well it will lead to fights

The only thing they can achieve is a IMF petro dollar

It won't change anything in their country

They just won't have a United States to come to their rescue any more

I hope the IMF has a military and disaster response team like the USA has

If not the un will be very busy trying to dictate who's who

We are an important part of the global economy

If they want to change it

They better form an army

Dontlop - thank you so much... Yea trillions of dollars out there that need to be used some how. I see your point.

• Upvote 1

Maybe the IMF will just buy out all the petrodollars and replace them with new sdrs

Not sure of the mechanism with which they would do that? They don't operate the same way as say the World Bank...... But following your apparent line of logic ( I think)... The IMF decides to use SDR instead of USD as world reserve currency... (current SDR is USD, GPB, EURO and YEN.. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Yuan become the fifth member of this group).... So the USD not being the world reserve currency, means the petro dollar dies (by way of this and other mechanisms in play, e.g., BRICS)... and is replaced by the SDR.... So the USD is now valued against the SDR, instead of the world being valued against the USD...And the USD becomes  no longer a driver, but a a reflector of whatever the SDR is at that time...  . Is that what you're basically saying???

I haven't really thought it through, though I don't think this in and of itself would tank us at all..... Our life would change and those of us individuals supporting the economy of  this country (unlike Corporations which are NOT country loyal or attached), would likely see a notable decrease in our individual ability to accumulate wealth, along with other decreases in standards of living in general.... I don't see that nearly as threatening as the TPP, which would redistribute the wealth of this nation... NOT to those less fortunate in this country.... but to those around the world, leveling the playing field for the planet... Of course leveling is relative.... Those on top of the corporate food chain would have an entirely different standard of living... though would only represent a small fraction of the world population...

Don'tLop, If it were just a hit to the USD, I could see where you are going... I just can't see my way past legislation like the TPP in terms of our national well-being.... A nation which of course would no longer exist as a nation because our sovereignty would be transferred to the corporation.... And that's not something I'm just speculating or saying... its right there in black and white... Laws like and including the TPP transfers the sovereignty of this country to the corporation.. Brave New World is here knocking at the door... and I'm hoping enough people wake up so that your scenario gets a fair shake in making it out of this with an intact economy and as an intact country...    

From what I can remember it was expolained in the link below. Basically after the world was taken off the gold standard and put onto the dollar standard member nations agreed and those that didnt were bullied into submission with "US Sanctions" .....

Washington seem to thisk trade sanctions are the answer to everything ...... and if that doesnt work it's all out War ...... no middle ground like working a deal.

I think it would be good for the world economy to end the dollar rule, but end it planned .... not to wait till it finally crash's.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/175599-islamic-gold-dinar-will-end-evil-paper-empire-us-nato-slavery-of-mankind/

Thanks Machine...I just totally drew a blank on that. I know there is a lot of bashing going on...so I will just say this...I love my country, but I don't trust my Gov't!!! Nuff said about that buddy. I don't claim to know how it all works...I do know the world is smaller these days than in times past...I don't know to what extent the rest of the world would be effected by a USD collapse...but it's bound to hurt some countries more than others. IMO however....I don't know how it can be avoided after giving up the backing of gold and our ridiculous debt "basement" (I can't call it a debt ceiling when it's a money pit)! It all makes for some "interesting times ahead"...just sayin'!!!

• Upvote 1

Wow, quite the volleyball match on petrodollars and the destruction of the USA.

Like many here I don't trust our government and even more so or jointly the companies who lobby our politicians while lining their pockets. In my opinion there should be "total disclosure" of all decisions our ELECTED officials make, except where security and national interest is concerned. In those cases there should be a system of checks and balances to keep that sector of government in check too.

Now as for the Petrodollar... Also the non gold backed currency of the USA... If any of you believe that those running this system aren't about 10 moves ahead of what we see than you aren't giving enough credit to what's beyond our eyes. People in power who really control currencies and world trade and events are still in control. The problem I see with the destruction of the USA is that we have positioned ourselves globally on many levels and when we fall the world falls. It's like pulling out the bottom rung on a big ladder. Not a stable or smart idea.

China knows this and like Russia, they may posture their political stances but they need us. There is a lot of posturing going on right now. There is tension because of the instability economically in the USA. This is why Russia and China will poke at us. They are trying to expand on our time of global restructuring... It's just a political chess match. The restructuring has been evident in the ME with our help. Not just in Iraq. Those of you who consider OBAMA as a power one way or the other in my opinion are foolish. He is a puppet head. They are also part of a much bigger element which I believe isn't a political party as much as power machine well beyond politics. America or the USA is a country we are proud to be part of but to think we know the truth is to be even more blind than we already are due to our media. Why did we wage war in IRAQ and not in Africa when so many were being killed in Africa? Why do we go to some places and not others? Those are questions you can ask your self, if you want to be honest with yourself. I am still a proud American but I know I am blind and still more aware than most.

Those outside of our country look at us as a people with kind reverence and politically with a sharp eye for how we do things globally. It is in my opinion that we should invest more internally than externally. I also feel we have shot ourselves in the foot waging wars on other grounds that could have been done with economic sanctions and politically Smart moves. I don't believe those at the top really care for our well being very much, save for how it could eventually affect their lives.

We are unfortunately sheep. Unless I could get millions to sign a campaign of full disclosure for those in office who are paid by those in power... This well oiled machine will run for a long time.

Trade is trade. Those who control movements of trade win. The USA is among the leaders. Who has the largest reserve of oil in the world? The USA! We own the market on Oil and we are smart enough to not even tap it. This false lack of Supply creates the illusion of demand. All of us are paying more than triple per gallon than we should be every day! Did any of you know that cars can run on steam carburetor gas engines which run on over 200 mpg. This is a truth... Watch gas hole on youtube. My dinar friends, we are all part of a system which lies and controls us. It doesn't matter what part of this globe you reside. Get educated and then educate.

Lastly, this is my humble opinion and I respect any one who can educate me.... Thanks for reading my little rant.

Peace and let's join together in knowledge.

• Upvote 4

NO nation in the history of the world that has completely turned it's back on

God has ever survived as a superpower.

Hitler is by far considered one of the most evil men to have ever live because he

murdered 6 plus million Jews.

While America is guilty of murdering 60 million plus babies.

Do any of us really think we can escape the wrath of God?

this book, Currency Wars, comes highly recommended.  it helps one realize how temperamental global economics really is.  many elude to China being in a conspiracy to destroy the usd but that idea is not well thought out.  consider: the reduction in the value of the usd causes an increase in the value of yuan.  what does this mean?  a steep and abrupt increase in the price of china's exports.  

currency manipulation on a global scale is not a black and white issue.  it is more intricate than that.  for instance europe might devalue its currency to increase foreign sales of its automobiles and increase tourism (it becomes cheaper for foreigners to purchase goods and services there because the foreigners' currency increased when europe's decreased).  in response to the currency attack, the foreign country might increase tariffs on european automobiles coming into its country.  europe however might see a boom in employment since more vehicles are required to fill the boosted demand as well as support the increase in tourism.  however, if europe doesn't play its cards right, devaluation of the currency without the proposed foreign response could be disastrous to its economy.  

this is just an example of the global currency balance and how countries go to war through increase/decreasing the value of its currency.   

Edited by TrinityeXchange