Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This just in: RV put on ice until after the election.

Luigi1

from another source...

04-11-2014-Guru BGG-No RV until after elections per Dr Selah-reason given: to increase the Dinar at this time will interfere with the election. If Maliki feels he can manipulate this situation per his electoral gain we have a chance.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

There's ALWAYS something, isn't there ? And then after the elections, there is Ramaden to contend with and on and on and on and on .............................

Yep.....And On and on and on and on......( and on)......Must be the  need of  masochism in us.......

Edited by umbertino

unbertino... what the chances we could get a snappy little tune with that catchy little fraise...like like screamin' guitars and 57' Chevy's, I like the ways it gets me evertime it hits me...cause I got a rockin roll heart...   

• Upvote 1

The Guruunatics all lied again!

"It will DEFINATELY RV before the elections," they all said.

Making up fairytales as-they-go-along is the mainstay and lifestyle of all the blogging guruunatics.

WORST one now is Tony. He alledges that "HE KNOWS, BUT CAN'T TELL." What a crock!

What new GARBAGE will our crop of constant-speaking-balogny guruunatics give for it NOT RV'ing before the elections as they have all been bleeting?

I'm sure that they will now "distance" themselves from ever having said that as the elections are now upon the Iraqi citizens -  early next week!

Thank HEAVENS nobody pays any attention any more to blabbermouth Okie. Now if Tony and some of the others would just crawl back under their rocks and stop their made-up blathering and leave the FACTUAL reports to Adam, who has never exaggerated, blown smoke, made insane and unsubstantiated wild statements or out-and-out LIED! There is a desperate need for occasional factual input from the likes of Adam Montana so those who will still HANG ON to their dinars can get some FACTS instead of made-up lies and TONY-style fairy tales ("OH, PAM and DC and I know what's going on. . .but we've been told NOT to TELL. . .so EVERYTHING is SUPERFANTASTIC" and it will RV ANY MINUTE, and all CALL CENTERS are MANNED 24/7 and ALL SECURITY is in BANKS and the RV is going to happen day after day EVERY DAY since LAST NOVEMBER!- - - except NOBODY in any banks know WHAT THE DEVIL he is TALKING ABOUT!)

• Upvote 1

After the yearly BS did anyone really think this was really going to happen anytime soon? Anyone want to bet we will be in the same spot 3, 6 months or a year from now? And lets just say the rich did already cash out like Tony said, why did he stop his campaign to expose it all? Because they told him it was about to happen in the next few days ...right? Which was 4 months ago. Funny how their days seems to equal months or years. If the rich were paid I say expose it and blow the whole damn lid off this mess!

Smokescreen?? What are they trying to hide??? They ought to know by now that everything they publicize is a pack of lies that never pans out. Who listens to them anyway and actually gives them any credibility?