Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anybody noticed on the CBI.IQ site

If I go to CBI.IQ and click on the Arabic version, then translate with Bing,...then go to the box on the right that says "Information on the", and click on "The Central Bank Of Iraq" it will show you the exchange rates.

Yesterday I noticed that vs the USD it says 16.000 in the sell column, while it still says 1164.000 in the buy column.

Not saying it means anything.

It was like this yesterday and the same today,...not sure how long it's been like this as I don't check that stuff regularly.

The English version of CBI.IQ  still says buy 1166.000 and sell 1164.000.

anywho,...just wanted to point that out

• Upvote 1

4-15-2014

Maybe if we all visualize, it will happen - power of prayer right?

the friend who got me into this, the Tony follower, said he has a high up contact (not Tony) who told him the other day to "prepare for the Easter bunny" - 4/15/14 sounds good to me!!!!!

I have to smile when you post like this......thank you my friend

Definitely better than 2015!

My visualization:

I see my bank account with more capital than I would ever need in a lifetime. i see myself in my new home - completely played paid for- with my administrative assistant care of loose ends as I pack my bags for a two-month tour where I'm going to have a party in the house I rented on the beach with friends and family on the way before I gallivant off for a few months in Bali :)

I also see being able to purchase large amounts of land that I can restore or preserve. Adopting a wait who needs a home is also on the list. Funding social entrepreneurs, and investing in new technologies that help support out transition into free energy and sustainable living

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 1

Maybe if we all visualize, it will happen - power of prayer right?

the friend who got me into this, the Tony follower, said he has a high up contact (not Tony) who told him the other day to "prepare for the Easter bunny" - 4/15/14 sounds good to me!!!!!

Definitely better than 2015!

My visualization:

I see my bank account with more capital than I would ever need in a lifetime. i see myself in my new home - completely played paid for- with my administrative assistant care of loose ends as I pack my bags for a two-month tour where I'm going to have a party in the house I rented on the beach with friends and family on the way before I gallivant off for a few months in Bali :)

I also see being able to purchase large amounts of land that I can restore or preserve. Adopting a wait who needs a home is also on the list. Funding social entrepreneurs, and investing in new technologies that help support out transition into free energy and sustainable living

LOA ( Law Of Attraction) comes to mind.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Hey why not?! 4-15-2014

Maybe it will come true if we keep saying it.

4-15-2014

4-15-2014

4-15-2014

4-15-2014

Although the 4/15 date has been thrown around recently for the HCL and for pumping to Erbil. Wasn't there something else on 4/15?

Hey why not?! 4-15-2014

4-15-2014

4-15-2014

4-15-2014

4-15-2014

Although the 4/15 date has been thrown around recently for the HCL and for pumping to Erbil. Wasn't there something else on 4/15?

The blood moon is to appear on 4/15... B)

Hey why not?! 4-15-2014

4-15-2014

4-15-2014

4-15-2014

4-15-2014

4-15-2014 ...Start of Passover and a Blood moon too !!

• Upvote 1

If I go to CBI.IQ and click on the Arabic version, then translate with Bing,...then go to the box on the right that says "Information on the", and click on "The Central Bank Of Iraq" it will show you the exchange rates.

Yesterday I noticed that vs the USD it says 16.000 in the sell column, while it still says 1164.000 in the buy column.

Not saying it means anything.

It was like this yesterday and the same today,...not sure how long it's been like this as I don't check that stuff regularly.

The English version of CBI.IQ  still says buy 1166.000 and sell 1164.000.

anywho,...just wanted to point that out

Can you copy paste what you see...having trouble with Bing myself TY

Tripphood, I don't have any contacts or special knowledge of anything about dinar. 

I have learned over the years a few things about Arabs and Iraq. And I consider

myself to be an amateur theologian. It's with this I think 4-15-2014 could be a very

good day for us.

4-15-2014

• Upvote 2

Tripphood, I don't have any contacts or special knowledge of anything about dinar. 

I have learned over the years a few things about Arabs and Iraq. And I consider

myself to be an amateur theologian. It's with this I think 4-15-2014 could be a very

good day for us.

4-15-2014

Just  2 weeks before my b-day... Great!

• Upvote 1