Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance: let the CBI improve the status of the dinar against other currencies

yota691

While I  believe there is a gain to be made on this investment, I do not believe in any $3+ rate or even $1.  My reasoning is based on the fact that Iraq would have to forfeit all of their reserves for investors.  Why would they do that? And, please Dontlop, I've seen all of your posts, so please don't berate me with information. As a long time investor and member on this site as well as VIP and OSI, I am entitled to at least post a reasonably outcome for this RV/RI.

While I believe their currency should at least be valued at $1, and most likely will at some point, I don't believe that we will see that as a cash in exchange.  We could be forced to cash in a small gain, and to be honest .10 for most folks would give you a sizable return.  A crazy sizable return for those of you who hold millions. Wouldn't you agree?  All the more reason to look into Adam's OSI program, and no I am not selling for Adam. Just adding a suggestion.

Adam talked about .10 back in 2009. At the time I thought that was too low and frankly I thought he was crazy.  But as I have studied this investment over the years I have come to realize, they would never allow their currency to rise that high overnight, essentially wiping out their entire CBI reserves.

I know many will disagree, and some of you will down right hate me. That's OK.  We will be "lucky" to see a .10 gain on this. If that is the case, planning is required, whatever that means to you.  :P

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

BECAUSE WOMEN ARE NEITHER FAT OR FLUFFY

lol

Really?  Do you want to stick with that line.  It's not even a story, just a line.  Shall I post some pics for us all to see.  Just go to Walmart.  It's like a people zoo.  And yes, fat comes in all species and subspecies.  But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and bash us fat males.  But there are some facts involved here.  Namely that women/females have approx 20% more fat in general.  OK enough said.  That's my LOL for the day.  And a haha to go with it.

Somebody posted that cats with three colors are usually female.  Know anything about that?

• Downvote 1

This is what I believe we are waiting for

Without it they are in a lame duck session

A sovereign credit rating is the credit rating of a sovereign entity, i.e., a national government. The sovereign credit rating indicates the risk level of the investing environment of a country and is used by investors looking to invest abroad. It takes political risk into accounts.

Credit ratings are not based on mathematical formulas. Instead, credit rating agencies use their judgment and experience in determining what public and private information should be considered in giving a rating to a particular company or government. The credit rating is used by individuals and entities that purchase the bonds issued by companies and governments to determine the likelihood that the government will pay its bond obligations.

Results focus foremost on economics, specifically sovereign default risk and/or payment default risk for exporters (a.k.a. "trade credit" risk).

13] To support better ratings methods, PSCS (in partnership with Wikirating) maintains a comprehensive public database of sovereign defaults, revenues, expenditures, debt levels, and debt service costs. PSCS has also developed the Public Sector Credit Framework, an open source budget simulation model that helps analysts assess default probabilities.

http://www.wikirating.org/wiki/Iraq >>> iraq >>> BB

http://www.wikirating.org/wiki/Rating_Method_Sovereign_Wikirating_Index_(SWI)

Non official rating

Waiting on

Moody's

Fitch

Standard and poor

The three big ones are not yet avaliable

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3

Great post dontlop and by going to your second link the chart below ( which didn't paste the way it is in the link )gives key information and two areas that caught my eyes right away were the CO which is the index of perceived corruption. And the UR or unemployment rate. Two major hurdles that yet need to be further addressed. Interesting and much appreciated, thanks

Short Title Long Title Value Weight Real Min Real Max SWI Min SWI Max

HD Human Development Index Weighted index of development indicators 60% 0 1[scale 1] 0 1

CO Perceptions Index Index of perceived corruption 40% 0 10[scale 1] 0 1

PI Political Instability Index Index of political instability (not used any more)[4] 0%[4] 0 10[scale 1] 0 1

PD Public Debt Debt/GDP as %, reflects the economies ability to honour loans. 50% 0 ∞ 15 90

AB Current Account Balance Current account balance as % of GDP, reflects foreign inflows and outflows. 20% -∞ ∞ -20 20

PG GDP Growth Domestic growth an an annual % 10% -1 ∞ -0.1 0.1

IR Consumer Price Index CPI as % 10% -1 ∞ 0.02 0.2

UR Unemployment Rate Rate of unemployment as % 10% 0 1 0.03 0.3

R Rating Result of SWI calculation as % – 0 1 0 1

• Upvote 1

While I  believe there is a gain to be made on this investment, I do not believe in any $3+ rate or even $1.  My reasoning is based on the fact that Iraq would have to forfeit all of their reserves for investors.  Why would they do that? And, please Dontlop, I've seen all of your posts, so please don't berate me with information. As a long time investor and member on this site as well as VIP and OSI, I am entitled to at least post a reasonably outcome for this RV/RI.

While I believe their currency should at least be valued at $1, and most likely will at some point, I don't believe that we will see that as a cash in exchange.  We could be forced to cash in a small gain, and to be honest .10 for most folks would give you a sizable return.  A crazy sizable return for those of you who hold millions. Wouldn't you agree?  All the more reason to look into Adam's OSI program, and no I am not selling for Adam. Just adding a suggestion.

Adam talked about .10 back in 2009. At the time I thought that was too low and frankly I thought he was crazy.  But as I have studied this investment over the years I have come to realize, they would never allow their currency to rise that high overnight, essentially wiping out their entire CBI reserves.

I know many will disagree, and some of you will down right hate me. That's OK.  We will be "lucky" to see a .10 gain on this. If that is the case, planning is required, whatever that means to you.  :P

this is prob the most likely outcome

i don't hate you. I never really thought the millionaire scenario would come true - my brain just told me no.

But a dime leaves investors with a good return and saves them money - everybody wins

we'll prob have to cash in and then it will go up later

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Getting back to the article.  These are the same folks holding it up along with the goons in parliament with the laws.  Don't forget about Issawi.  I am guessing the dude put in from the Sadrist movement figured it out also and has been pushing.   Issawi knew the reason and busted them for their weak dinar policy.  i.e. maliki & goons

Hello,

I don't normally reply to posts, however this may finally be in our interest. My only concern is if they are redesigning the bill while attempting to increase the value -great! However, what provisions are ther for the bills we hold now? Can anyone shed light on this?

ErichK

I gave up the $3 hope a long time ago...I can certainly see the .10 senerio...and I think it is the most likely to happen......but then Yota comes out with articles like this and I can not help but to get excited (go ahead and accuse me of drinking the kool aid).

I think they can support the .86 with no problem. I just hope that they want the $3....even if it does help some Americans "rich". I think they will laugh when we trade for american dollars...they know the dollar is tanking...just like the rest of Europe.

Me I am trading for gold and silver

Rooting for 3.

Wondering about the extra trillions printed and possibility of 3 in light of volume of dinar. And also ability to pay at 3....if those guru have any truth to the oil credit story then it could be possible but I have not seen other valid explanations for how that could cover 3. I would love opinions from non-gurus.

Fat Cat party in Vegas.....doesn't get any better......................... unless you're on a sandy beach!!! :)

Napa stream party then sandy beach - Vegas only if it's the only way to see Thugs true identity and meet peeps like Snow and Nadita.

Really? Do you want to stick with that line. It's not even a story, just a line. Shall I post some pics for us all to see. Just go to Walmart. It's like a people zoo. And yes, fat comes in all species and subspecies. But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and bash us fat males. But there are some facts involved here. Namely that women/females have approx 20% more fat in general. OK enough said. That's my LOL for the day. And a haha to go with it.

Somebody posted that cats with three colors are usually female. Know anything about that?

Love how the thread diverges. I may have 20% more fat than you but it's strategically placed and you men LOVE it.

$3.86 to $6.25 my range...110% chance of highest currency in the World...

From your mouth to Gods ears...I mean your keystrokes.

• Upvote 1

Like many on this site, I have been a member of DinarVets for many years. I get a big kick out of reading the stories.

Donlop, I like the way you breakdown the articles and give refferences to back it up, however, it wasn't long ago you were strongly advocating for lopping. Now you seems to change position from lopping to RV. 

What got you to change position? and by the way, where is Keep? I used to get a kick out of his way of thinking.

Ballassa Samualson theory . Countries that have a fast growing economy tend to have a fast growing exchange rate . Christine Legarde of the IMF is on record as saying she is pleased to know iraq is using this theory in their monetary plans . Whether that's a float from 1166, 10 cents , .86 , 1.13 , 2 plus , 3 plus . This theory that leads to a fast growing exchange rate will be used in Iraq.

• Upvote 2

$3.86 to $6.25 my range...110% chance of highest currency in the World...

you really believe it will jump that high and we'll be able to cash in millions?

Certainly it will go near or at the range some day....

But out of the gate? Why?