Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance: let the CBI improve the status of the dinar against other currencies

yota691

April 10, 2014 9:52   Last Updated: April 10, 2014 9:52

3077078.jpg

Announced the parliamentary Finance Committee that the Iraqi dinar stable, stressing that the central bank has to manages to improve the situation of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies. Said committee member MP Hassan al-Bayati said that "the Iraqi dinar is not in its right and true, and the Central Bank of Iraq to take appropriate measures to improve and put it in front of the other currencies. said MP al-Bayati, "there is a difference in the exchange rate between the central bank and the market, stressing that the latter is limited by the price." according to the newspaper brotherhood The Committee on the economy and investment representative had carried earlier in the central bank responsible for the fluctuation of the price of the Iraqi dinar in front of the other currencies, on the grounds that he directly responsible for monetary policy in the country.

It is noteworthy that the Central Bank of Iraq, for reprinting the Iraqi banknotes with pictures of new and more protection. At a time in which the bank pointed out that the currency will continue to be traded now, stressed that the new currency will help the blind to see the value of these categories. The bank said in a press release, he "re-print the new series of banknotes of Iraq and the currently circulating pictures of new and superior protection, using a good quality of printing paper, with the inclusion of the two dates Hijri and Gregorian and the signing of the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency Abdul Basit Turki Saeed, with the addition after security tags . " and noted that "the banknotes current will continue trading with the new will not be pulling rolling them now or in the future." the statement added, that "the categories of the 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars has been added to signs of a new security upon which bristles color visible and invisible signs circular for the visually impaired (blind), in addition to coating the banknotes protective coating to protect it from dust, as well as ensure the thread width of 1.2 mm. "

• Upvote 2

good morning  yota !    gotta  love  the  folks  given  the  c.b.I.   the  yes  you do it     go ahead nod  for the currency  to get back to the values it needs .....   I  think  what   this  post  says  is  that  the new notes  have   something  more  ,  the dinar  will have  a very good feature  that will let the blind  know  exactly  who  much the dinar is worth ---- meaning  Iraq  is  about too  unleash  the  values  that  the  ney-sayers ,  have repeatedly  said  the  dinar  will never  be strong ,  the blind ones who  choose  not  to see  ------>  come  on  3 to 1  values    :peace:      

• Upvote 2

It makes little sense that they would spend the money it takes to print these new high quality notes in the same denominations that are already in circulation (and staying in circulation), unless there is a substantial increase in value planned and coming  :twothumbs:

That picture Is off a 1/2 dinar. ...anyone know the year on that thing?

I used to go to islamicbanknotes website to reference old and current dinars, but my firewall blocks that site now for malicious activity.

• Upvote 2

"there is a difference in the exchange rate between the central bank and the market"

I wonder what the actual central bank exchange rate is and just how much it differs from the market rate?? 

either way I am ready for this ride to end.... and Goooooooo RV

Said committee member MP Hassan al-Bayati said that "the Iraqi dinar is not in its right and true, and the Central Bank of Iraq to take appropriate measures to improve and put it in front of the other currencies

This is my fuse to my          B :eyebrows:  B) M !!!

LGD / 3.33  :reading-newspaper: 

Thanks YOTA !!!

Edited by Tubbs
  • Upvote 2

good morning yota ! gotta love the folks given the c.b.I. the yes you do it go ahead nod for the currency to get back to the values it needs ..... I think what this post says is that the new notes have something more , the dinar will have a very good feature that will let the blind know exactly who much the dinar is worth ---- meaning Iraq is about too unleash the values that the ney-sayers , have repeatedly said the dinar will never be strong , the blind ones who choose not to see ------> come on 3 to 1 values :peace:

Yeah baby

JUST .10 THANKS YOTA

I won't argue about 3-1. But .10 is just fine

what about that mountain that solid gold with diamonds never seen in quantity... that just been discovered looking for oil....that not been publicized as of yet.... :eyebrows:

Woot!

"IRAQI DINAR IN FRONT OF OTHER CURRENCIES"

$3.33

4-15-2014

Yes and THANKS MASTER YOTA.

My lucky number. Go Passover!

I don't think that guy is Turki, or is it?

I thought Turki was dead or gone and Maliki replaced him with his henchman... ???? Am I missing something?

If he is still the man with the plan --- Let's not wait for our Thankgiving to have some Turki action!!! This girl needs dessert now!

Or should I say desert?

No mirage just money flowing- now!

Boom

Soon

Suddenly

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1