Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K and gankans Conf call

range

I think we need to show proof of poster. Who is Range, were does he live, Is it a real person. I know it's all a stage of smoke & mirrors, the sick thing is I like it.

I am just an ordinary guy that wasted my time listening to Terryk and Gankans conf call. I believe we have a good investement that will pay out great returns - not $3+

i just posted what those guys say - the more i listen to them the more i laugh - Frank is the only real credible guy I would have any faith in. - Not a diss on adam or medic - but some of these knuckleheads need to get real. nobody has any type of connection when this thing is going down and rate - it will happen when it happens - probably when we dont expect it.

What's the matter with you ? Ae you a glutton for emotional punishment? Everyone who understands this game understands these two guys have zero credibility and have been banned by most DINAR sites.

You should have never dragged this propaganda here. This is what gets people tangled up in greed and leads to spur of the moment bad decisions.These guys are shills for a a dinar and dong dealer.

They have played you very well.

Well Mr. Revlack we thank you for your service. I am for one very greatful to you and all the other service folks past and present who have fought and died for maintaining my freedom and you will never find anybody more than me who truly appreciates your service.

Now having said that I would ask you Sir to reconsider your admonitions about choosing to bash, beat up, whack, disparage or whatever term you would like with regards to the likes of this particular group of people whom you have just defended. First off when you defended my rights you gave me privilege to use my right as I see fit as long as it is within the law. Remember don't yell "fire" in a theater. But to express my opinion as I see fit well that is my right to free speech. Plus as a service member I'm sure you will take great pride in being assured that your efforts were not in vain. So again Sir I thank you. However if you acknowledge your efforts which you so boldly proclaimed were achieved as a veteran then it confounds me that you would express your dismay that citizens have chosen too as you say, "bash", this group of fellow investors who have worked hard to bring all of us investors information the best they can. That they have given their all to enlighten dinar world and to assist us all with this crazy investment. Revlack after long and thoughtful consideration to your post I have conclusions of my own.

I would say that to bash the living crap out of this particular group of whacked out liars and alleged pumpers,( cause if they are attempting to make money for profit then pumpers they be), is actually the most American thing we as Americans can do. Yes it is sir. When folks spread lies they are subject to recriminations and as of today those very folks you so readily defend are again WRONG. No RV has happened. So that you would be so disappointed by the attitudes of the posters here that they would stoop to expressing their displeasure at this bunch is somewhat curious. I am sure you have your reasons but then it doesn't matter to me as long as you are free to express them just as you have granted me my right to do so by your service to express my opinion. I have nothing but complete disgust at what those people have done and are doing and will continue to do now and in the very near future. They have a record of shifting like the wind.When prediction A doesn't work prediction B is soon to follow. Furthermore sir I believe if you continue your research into the matter I believe you will find that prediction B has already been issued. I can't wait for prediction C as it is surely soon to follow. In other words the bashing these folks so richly deserve is as much as an observation as compared to opinion as the members here at DV have already been subjected to the musings of these.........Investors.

Now Sir. Would you deny me my right to express my opinion? Would you also deny me my right to issue recriminations toward a group of folks who in the past and the present spread rumor and innuendo that seemingly is directed at selling financial products or even possibly connected to selling more Dinar. I would hope not because if you would do so then why did you sacrifice so much to defend my right to self expression whether you agree or not. You did proudly proclaim that as a veteran you defended my right to do so. If so Sir I would ask you to reconsider what you have said for the reasons I have stated along with a myriad of legal precedence and case law that has been well documented throughout the history of our great nation. For reference I offer the Constitution and this document was only the beginning. It quite clearly says to me I can bash anybody I choose to bash as long as I am willing to do it respectfully and without malice. Thanks to you sir I have chosen to do just that and I again thank you for making it possible. With all due respect to you opinion Sir. I disagree. ;)

IT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE A WHOLE LOTTA EGG ON THEIR FACE, ONLY THEY ARE TOO CAUGHT UP IN THEIR EGOS TO REALIZE IT. ABSOLUTELY ZERO CREDIBILITY.

These folks definitely have an agenda.........