Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K and gankans Conf call

range

Proof it is BS.

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1642)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 2-MAY-2010. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 14

Auction price selling dinar / US $ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US $ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US $) 127,650,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US $) -----

Total offers for buying (US $) 127,650,000

Total offers for selling (US $) -----

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

Yes - I looked that up myself as well as the rate showing on xe.com....still the same, so just wandering if they had infor from another source that we could see for ourself. But Thanks!

I can't even find a link on Chase to see what any foreign rate currency is. Where do you find such a link?

I dont think chase has a currency converter on their site so the only way your going to find out is if you call them and ask or if you know someone who is in the bank personally who can tell you. I Would just call chase bank tomorrow when they open. that way you can find out for yourself

If this really happens,,,,,,,,,,,I will be buying the first round for anyone showing at my party in Vegas! I will be renting the JW Marriott Resort and Spa in Summerlin for a day! Golfing at the TPC too! "Stay thirsty my friends!"

You know as a veteran of what I believe to be the best country in the world I am saddened that the people on this site would use the freedom that our men in the military have fought and died for to exercise their right of freedom of speech to bash another person for their interpretation of what they read and hear. It is my experience that if you took 100 people and showed them something that you would get 100 different perspectives of what they see. Case in point would be the bible, many people have read it and many people get something different when they read it then the other people. My point is this have we come so far in our attitudes that we bash and put people down for their opinions rather than respecting them for knowledge and their ability to be able to decipher what is being put out there in the news, because let’s face it people no one has been right thus far and everyone has given rates and dates but I respect the time that the people put into it and having to put up with the small minded Americans that can do nothing but bash people for what they believe rather than go out and find the information yourself and make your own opinion.

You know as a veteran of what I believe to be the best country in the world I am saddened that the people on this site would use the freedom that our men in the military have fought and died for to exercise their right of freedom of speech to bash another person for their interpretation of what they read and hear. It is my experience that if you took 100 people and showed them something that you would get 100 different perspectives of what they see. Case in point would be the bible, many people have read it and many people get something different when they read it then the other people. My point is this have we come so far in our attitudes that we bash and put people down for their opinions rather than respecting them for knowledge and their ability to be able to decipher what is being put out there in the news, because let’s face it people no one has been right thus far and everyone has given rates and dates but I respect the time that the people put into it and having to put up with the small minded Americans that can do nothing but bash people for what they believe rather than go out and find the information yourself and make your own opinion.

I RESPECT YOUR OPINION, I DO, BUT THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MISINFORMATION AND FLAT OUT LYING. THESE TWO, WHILE ONE ALL THE OTHER SITES, AND BEING BANNED FOR LYING (not so much gankans but terryk) ARE FLAT OUT LYING, THEY NEVER HAD ANY CONTACTS UNTIL NOW. THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO CONTACTS, BECAUSE THEY SAY IT WILL RV AT $3.00, THAT IS CALLED PUMPING!!!!!! IF YOU HEAR SOMETHING LEGIT AND ITS WRONG, ITS OK LETS MOVE ON. TERRYK AND GANKANS PLEASE STOP LYING!!!

• Upvote 1

I RESPECT YOUR OPINION, I DO, BUT THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MISINFORMATION AND FLAT OUT LYING. THESE TWO, WHILE ONE ALL THE OTHER SITES, AND BEING BANNED FOR LYING (not so much gankans but terryk) ARE FLAT OUT LYING, THEY NEVER HAD ANY CONTACTS UNTIL NOW. THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO CONTACTS, BECAUSE THEY SAY IT WILL RV AT $3.00, THAT IS CALLED PUMPING!!!!!! IF YOU HEAR SOMETHING LEGIT AND ITS WRONG, ITS OK LETS MOVE ON. TERRYK AND GANKANS PLEASE STOP LYING!!!

HERE HERE SONNY EXCELLENT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH ALREADY! YOU'RE GIVING WILD THOUGHTS THAT THIS COULD BE TRUE AND I SHOULD SPEND EVERYTHING I HAVE TO GET MORE DINAR. MAYBE THAT WAS YOUR POINT, SILLY ME. HA HA HEE HEE AND A HO HO

I KNOW THIS A RUMOR SITE, AND I ENJOY A GOOD RUMOR AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, AND FROM TIME TO TIME I THROW SOME RUMORS INTO THE RING. TERRYK AND GANKANS ARE MAKING COMPLETE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES, IT IS TOTALY EMBARASSING!!!! IF THEY HAD ANY REAL FRIENDS THOSE FRIENDS SHOULD TELL THEM TO NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER TURN ON THERE COMPUTERS AGAIN. LOL.. AT FIRST I THOUGHT TERRYK WAS SAYING ALL THE STUPID AND IDIOTIC THINGS TO BE KINDA A FUNNY GUY, BUT AS TIME GOES ON I THINK HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES IT. I THOUGHT AT ONE POINT THAT GANKANS WAS SOMEWHAT INTELLEGENT, BUT NOW THAT HE ROLLS WITH TERRYK AND ENNORSTE, HE APPEARS TO HAVE SUNK TO THE LEVEL OF TOTAL AND UTTER STUPIDITY. THIS THING WILL RV, AND PROBABLY WITH-IN THE NEXT 4-6 WEEKS IF NOT SOONER, BUT FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT THINK IT WILL BE OVER $3.00 HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS HAPPENING, AND ON THIS DONG, JUST TO LET YOU PEOPLE KNOW IT ISNT GOING TO RV FOR ATLEAST 3 YEARS AND IT WILL BE AROUND 3-6 CENTS NOT THE 20 CENTS THESE MORONS THINK. WOW. I UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE FREE SPEECH, INTERNET THING, BUT THESE IDIOTS ARE MAKING FOOLS OF THEMSELVES, AND EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN THEM. I AM USUALLY PRETTY NICE ON HERE AND DONT POINT OUT WHEN PEOPLE ARE WAY OFF, BUT THESE IDIOTS ARE THE BIGGEST FOOLS ON THE INTERNET....................OUT

I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU SONNY----

Here is the link to the conference call this post refers to.

https://app.freeconf...19-17-65-67.mp3

It says this recored call has expired , Now i read a post a page or so back that said quit bashing , Were not bashing

when its complete BS , and a out right lie , Why do you think you cant log in to their site , Why do you think the link has expired , cause they lied and now they hide

like Sonny said idiotic morons

• Upvote 1

It says this recored call has expired , Now i read a post a page or so back that said quit bashing , Were not bashing

when its complete BS , and a out right lie , Why do you think you cant log in to their site , Why do you think the link has expired , cause they lied and now they hide

like Sonny said idiotic morons

That is why I posted the link to the conference, I figured it would either disappear or not be any good once they were proven wrong today. Most probably did not believe this but were just hoping against hope that they were correct. Wrong Again! I would think this will be the straw that broke the camels back, with these two.

It is bad enough that we have to deal with all of the things going on in Iraq with the election and everything that has followed since. I have never bashed anyone, but this is getting crazy. I vote that we ban anything with Terry K, E, or Gankans to ever be put on this site again. I have the utmost respect for this site and have learned a lot from some of the good ppl on here, but when you read stuff like this it leaves a bad tatse in your mouth, and makes me sick to my stomach. Get em SONNY1, Get em ADAM. :huh::huh::rolleyes::confused:

• Upvote 1

has anyone really asked yourself that maybe all these gurus are part of the same click? I mean all the sites almost have the same functions, books are sold and advertisement goes with the territory who are we really dealing with? jmo. But i also think this iqd is a great investment despite the pumpers

I hope the big storytellers of fiction get a good understanding of "reap what you sow" and "Karma" before they die. I wouldn't want them to have to pay for their lies after they die. They might want to read the ten commandments. In their quest to make big money they will probably lose big time.

If it was an interpretation it would be one thing but an outright pack of lies is another !

• Upvote 1