Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank announces re-printed banknotes Iraqi "pictures of new and more protection"

Don't believe everything you read or hear.  Unless you were on the plane and personally saw it, its all just rumor and we all know where rumors get you.  About 50,000 called RV's in the last six years.   Still   only  1170 to one. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I think this might be they're way of introducing the lower demons telling the Iraqis to come in and change they're notes then when they change they're 25000 note they will receive a new 25 note less the 000's with a new exchange rate and a better explanation about what has actually happened.I would imagine the average Iraqi wouldn't have much faith in banks to just see the 000's taken off their accounts so what better way to coax them in then to tell them they're giving them new better notes for they're old battered 000's hopefully anyway

Here's my question. I hold various denoms 50.00,250.00,500.00 1000.00,5000.00,10,000.00 and 25000.00 notes. What is so new about these? They appear to look just like the ones pictured, and were sold with the "five security features", uncirculated at that. Forgive my ignorance, I truly don't know what the difference is between those pictured, and the ones I hold.

As do I Mort.... and NO they are not the same.... I know I saw a picture on one of the threads that showed it... on the 250 I think... there is now a little mark like a sideways 0 for the visually handicapped.... I don't think it matters... but its not the same exact....

Unfortunately there are like 3 or 4 threads on this same topic and a fast scroll through them, I know I saw it.... so if I can find it again the next few, I'll post the link here... but there is a slight difference between what they are printing and what we hold... (unless you got yours like yesterday) :D

spending hundereds of millions of dollars to reprint a currency that is practically worthless ? Don't add up unless they plan on giving that currency  a REAL value. Also big notes are for international banking IMO . WTO + IMF saying they are stable enough (within 2%)+ISX ready to go international+ Huge increases in Gold + Huge international bank interest = Retirement!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As do I Mort.... and NO they are not the same.... I know I saw a picture on one of the threads that showed it... on the 250 I think... there is now a little mark like a sideways 0 for the visually handicapped.... I don't think it matters... but its not the same exact....

Unfortunately there are like 3 or 4 threads on this same topic and a fast scroll through them, I know I saw it.... so if I can find it again the next few, I'll post the link here... but there is a slight difference between what they are printing and what we hold... (unless you got yours like yesterday) :D

Thanks Rayzur...hope your doing well!

iraq_cbi_250_dinars_2012.00.00_b47b_p91_

iraq_cbi_1000_dinars_2012.00.00_b49b_p93

These are from Thuggies post.... new signature on 1000 and new date on 250

Can't find the other pictures with the sideways 0 and 00..... but will look later tonight, if someone doesn't find it before hand...

• Upvote 2

I also have 250, 500 and1000 notes as well.  The new ones have Arab, English and Kurdistan language as well as some braille format for blind people.  I would like to hear a response to your question. I don't see what this has to do with the RV. Sounds like they are going to use all these existing notes for a while.  No ignorance here msmortgageqiz, you asked a good question.

Bush flew pallets of dinar to the US?  Do you know this for sure?  Where is it stored?  I have never heard this before.

Thanks rwmountainboy!

I think this might be they're way of introducing the lower demons telling the Iraqis to come in and change they're notes then when they change they're 25000 note they will receive a new 25 note less the 000's with a new exchange rate and a better explanation about what has actually happened.

I respectfully disagree. If they were to LOP in this manner, it would create mass chaos. I did not think this way at all when reading these articles.

As for the 25, 500, 1000 denoms, if they don't introduce lower denoms I would think they are targeting around a .05 - .10 to $1 USD for a RV.

Edited by JayLay

spending hundereds of millions of dollars to reprint a currency that is practically worthless ? Don't add up unless they plan on giving that currency  a REAL value. Also big notes are for international banking IMO . WTO + IMF saying they are stable enough (within 2%)+ISX ready to go international+ Huge increases in Gold + Huge international bank interest = Retirement!

What?  Are you pumping now or just high on something? Come down to earth and discuss the topic. All you are doing is pumping the pumpers stuff.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

OK - perhaps this is a dumb question, but are these the lower denoms we've been waiting for?

Because they look like $250 $500 and $1000 bills to me at a 1 to 1 new rate. 

How exactly does this mean that they won't print low denoms and get an new ISO code?

Also, could they be merely replacing old notes with these large and medium denoms?

ICKY questions I know, but we need to know.

The article states that the older notes will run concurrently with the new ones

indefinitely. Furthermore, the article indicates that some form of smaller currency

Was created in conjunction with this newer series. IF these two statements are

accurate, then there would be no need for a new ISO currency code.

4-15-2014

• Upvote 2

Central re-print the current series of banknotes Iraqi

7393.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

recommend-button2.png Like 0
Font Size:
APlus.png
A-.png

Author: Editor: br reporter: ar

Number of readings: 108

09/04/2014 10:49

Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: Iraqi Central Bank, on Wednesday, he reprinted the current series of banknotes Iraqi papers using new and more protection by adding new security signs

The bank said in a statement received "tomorrow's Press," he was "re-print the current series of banknotes Iraqi traded currently using a good quality of printing paper, with the inclusion of the two dates Hijri and Gregorian in the currency and the signature of the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency Abdul Basit Turki Saeed."

The statement stressed "the continued circulation of banknotes currently in circulation in the market with new securities will not be pulling rolling them now or in the future."

The statement noted that "bristles color visible and invisible signs circular for the visually impaired blind is the most prominent signs new security in the papers categories 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars also included coating the banknotes paint shield to protect it from dust, as well as a string ensure width of 1.2 mm, as has been added to the IPL colorful visual and non-visual classes 5000 and 10,000 and 25,000 dinars, and signs for the visually impaired and coating to protect it from dust and thread bar for protection with a picture of the Palm and Animations and variable different colors depending on the three categories of cash.

He added that he "has been added to high mark protection universally known Bspark," explaining that "it was to change the image in the Arab world, al-Hasan ibn al-Haytham in the paper category of 10 000 dinars to the image of the Freedom Monument in Baghdad artist Jawad Salim well adjusted to the site number paper in the right side of the horizontal to the vertical also been added to bar the protection of the window transparent appear in underneath the image Palm color transparencies in was to change the image of agriculture and the field is in a class of 25 000 dinars to the image of peasant carrying a jar and shows behind a tractor plowing new land Htadel form of decoration on the right side and the left side of the paper In addition tape protection.

It is noteworthy that the current Iraqi currency has been the direct circulation since 2005, and is made up of groups of 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars and five thousand and ten thousand and twenty five thousand dinars ..

See picture of the Iraqi currency since its inception centuries ago to the present time

APlus.png
A-.png

Author: Editor: sa Reporter:
Number of readings: 2594

02/03/2014 11:38

See picture of the Iraqi currency since its inception centuries ago to the present time

Central Bank re-printed banknotes Iraqi "pictures of new and more protection"  

Central Bank of Iraq, on Tuesday, re-printed banknotes Iraqi pictures of new and superior protection, and in the time that indicated that the currency will continue to be traded now, confirmed that the new currency will help the blind to see the value of these categories. , the bank said in a statement received by the agency N. predicate copy him, he was "re-print the new series of banknotes of Iraq and currently circulating pictures of new and superior protection, using a good quality of printing paper, with the inclusion of the two dates Hijri and Gregorian and the signing of the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency Abdul Basit Turki Saeed, with the addition after signs of security," he said, adding "The banknotes current will continue trading with the new will not be pulling rolling them now or in the future." the statement added that "the categories of the 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars has been added to signs of a new security upon which bristles color visible and invisible signs circular for the visually impaired (blind), In addition to coating the banknotes paint shield to protect it from dust, as well as a string ensure width of 1.2 mm. " the Bank noted that "he has been added to the IPL colorful visual and non-visual classes 5000 and 10,000 and 25,000 dinars, and the signs for the visually impaired and coating to protect it from dust and thread bar for protection with a picture of the Palm The animations and colors changing different depending on the denominations of the three, "indicating that he" has been added to high mark protection universally known Bspark. " the bank said that "it was to change the image in the Arab world, al-Hasan ibn al-Haytham in the paper category of 10 000 dinars to the image of the Freedom Monument in Baghdad artist Jawad Salim, in addition to modify the image of agriculture and the field in the category of 25 000 dinars, which will be charged farming pitcher of water appears behind a tractor plowing a new earth. " declared the Iraqi Central Bank in November 2013 its intention to issue coins denominations are small and other paper with large segments of the class 50 000 dinars written in Arabic and Kurdish. was established Iraqi Central Bank as a bank independent under the law issued on the sixth of March 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and being sessions daily for buying and selling Currency. agency Nun news reporting - Baghdad

http://www.non14.net/49943/

Edited by Butifldrm

CBI: re-printed banknotes with pictures of new and more protection

Wrote: April 9, 2014 In: Economy Comments: 0

%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%B4%D9%8A%D9

Revealed the CBI for re-printing the new series of banknotes currently in circulation in new and more protection as the new currency will help the blind to see the value categories.

The bank said in a statement that the new printing includes dates Hijri and Gregorian and the signing of the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency Abdul Basit Turki Saeed, with the addition after signs of security, adding that the banknotes current will continue trading with the new will not be pulling rolling them now or in the future.

In addition to coating the banknotes protective coating to protect it from dust, as well as ensure the thread width hundred and two a penny. Indicating that it has been added to high mark protection internationally known Bspark.

The Iraqi Central Bank announced last year its intention to issue coins and other small denominations of paper with large segments of the category of fifty thousand dinars, written in Arabic and Kurdish.

Thanks Butifldrm/Yota....It seems that Iraq is trying to curtail the forgery of their money and take the worn out bills off the street. This would take care of present issue on the bad bills either from ware of forgery. Put one foot in front of the other to get to where they want to go. First take care of the issues at hand being the worn out notes and notes that are questionable and get all new or well conditioned notes in the hands of the people and mostly back in circulation. Then down the road the when the dinar is RV/RI the issue of  determining if the dinar is legitimate or not will have already been addressed...    

The article states that the older notes will run concurrently with the new ones

indefinitely. Furthermore, the article indicates that some form of smaller currency

Was created in conjunction with this newer series. IF these two statements are

accurate, then there would be no need for a new ISO currency code.

4-15-2014

great. I did not read that.

Thanks! LGD

Let's hope not. The last thing we need is a new ISO code

CBI announces reprint Aaroaq cash in circulation

09/04/2014 02:38 | Number of readings: 2963

Font Size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. announced the CBI for re-printing the new series of banknotes currently in circulation in new and more protection as the new currency will help the blind to see the value categories.

The bank said in a statement received by the agency / Source News / copy of which was that "the new print include dates Hijri and Gregorian and the signing of the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency Abdul Basit Turki Saeed, with the addition after signs of security, adding that the banknotes current will continue trading with the new will not be pulling rolling which are currently or in the future. "

In addition to the "paint banknotes protective coating to protect it from dust, as well as ensure the thread width hundred and two a penny. Indicating that it has been added to high mark protection Bspark universally known."

The Iraqi Central Bank revealed last year its intention to issue coins and other small denominations of paper with large segments of the class fifty thousand dinars, written in Arabic and Kurdish. Finished / 19