Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lets step back before we go crazy here

doc80904

I have been watching this unfold and am just as frustrated as all of you but maybe my outlook on things may be of assistance. First of all I work here in Iraq but to watch all the people that say that around here on these different sites it makes me wonder just who is left in the U.S., Before I start I wanted to put that one thing on the table, I work on the V.B.C. (Victory BIAP Complex) and we do have Iraqis' on this base in non-secure functions, like working in retail shops and that sort of thing. I speak with them frequently and as would be expected of a people who have been kept out of the loop for as long as they have a true lack of understanding of what really is happening here would be laughable if not so sad. That, however, is not my point rather to say that anyone talking with the regular working class, be they business owners or general wrokers here are not getting the real picture. Therefore if someone tells you that they have friends on one of these bases and they give them super factual info.......well, just take it with a grain of salt.

I can tell you this, there is a huge amount of commerce inbound toward this country. For example a large number of freighters have come into the port of Basrah within the last week alone. There are also many companies who wish to conduct business here in country for instance Motorola and at least one large car maker, the list goes on and on. More businesses wish to enter into Iraq to open shop each day and that is not including those just wanting to sell or trade goods without actually being here at all. This country has the fifth most corupt government in the world so how do you think that they are going to provide payment which all of those businesses and countries will accept. The idea of oil has been kicked around for a long time, however, creditors will accept oil for only just so long then will demand good old hard cash. Another idea was to pay with gold as was allowed by the country of Kuwait a short time ago as deposit for a debt owed. This too has been refused of recent by a number of other creditors demanding payment. Within this last week the first flight Iraqi Air Lines made to Europe was greeted by lawers acting on behalf of Kuwait wishing to take the airliner as part of payment towards a much larger loan still outstanding. Another example is the IMF, they refused a payment that Iraq wished to make in gold which was due to as a part of loan repayment plan siting "the instablity of the method itself". This has continued with other debts coming due as well. The answer is simple and so is the question how is the debt going to be paid when this coutry does not use the US dollar any longer. Part of the answer may be found in economist post here on this site. The statement has been that the plan for opening the currency was part of a structured process to follow a specific timing and step process. It is coming but the view of many people here is and has been, for many reasons, unfocused on the true concept at hand. That is that this is simply an INVESTMENT.......nothing more. This is not a lottery ticket as many have so well explained and will not open at some crazy amount such as 3-1 or anything like that. Imagine for a moment if you owed money to someone else would you want to pay that debt at full rate or at a discounted rate as many of us have attempted to do in the past on our home soil. Why should Iraq be any different? We need to get back to that point of view and stop looking at the rate and date concept.

A question was asked a little while ago for an example of a country that did the same sort of thing and Kuwait was given as an example. while the concept follows the same line it is very different. This is like any other high risk investment, the only difference is our economy in the U.S. right now. It is not good as we all know and what is happening is the date and rate thing is making people crazy. Take a look at any other investments which are of a high risk nature. If they were as high profile as Iraq is now what would be the difference in the views of each. Where, in my humble opinion, we need to look is inward to refocus ourselves and not try to grab at the gold ring doing the rate and date thing as this is causing nothing more than a frenzy of emotional roller coasters that go on and on and on.......

Please think of this, look inside at what is important to you, refocus and move on.......This has gotten far too out of hand and will do nothing but get worse the longer it is allowed to continue in this direction. Remember, this will happen as it must but likely not as we expect. The important thing in my mind, for what its worth, is to stop and take a breather. This is not worth the damage that it is doing to anyone here in your health, family or anything else. Yes, I do have Dinar and purchased in 2004 a little while after I went boots down and want it to open as badly as anyone else but am tired of seeing people tearing themselves, their families and friends apart chasing this obsession.

Sorry to talk so long......take care and be safe

Read more:

• Upvote 15

Wow, that was a very enlightening version of "boots on the ground". Thank you so much for the information, but more importantly, thank you for your service to this country! You have no idea how much that many of us appreciate what you do for us over here. God bless you and the troops.

• Upvote 1

Definitely agree there Doc, good post and from all the posts/threads I've read, seems this should have been put out quite a while ago, and posted at least once a month to give folks a good foundation to focus on each month.

Thanks!

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the head check Doc! When I bought dinar back in 2006 from Ali there either wasn't any forums like this or I didn't know about them anyway and life was much less stressful. All I would do is check the news page at Dinar Trade.....life was so simple back then :). I am thankful for the forums though. I am a lot more educated now than I was back then.

Thank you Adam for all you do!!!

Let's Go RVing!

OK first of all thanks for the post, but what you said has been said many times before. Yet we let these pumpers come on this site and gives these dates and rates crap. About two years ago I started telling people don't believe these idiots thats predicting these dates and rates simply put no one and I mean no one knows the date and rate I really don't even think CBI knows the date and rate imagine that..I've been in this investment from day 1 about 7 years now and I've heard it all and sadly I fell for most of theirs date and rate crap, but not no more..The sad thing about all of this people actually think that they are going to get rich over nite, just not going to happen, I really believe that we are still a long ways off, will it happen sure but not now. Just to many things thats needs to be accomplished before it RV'S..So just relax and go about your every day life as if you never invested into the dinars. :)

One of the best post. I am tired and fustrated as well reading those chats and only later to be retracted what they said the day before. It's actually funny to read. We say our prayers daily and thank God and whatever we are blessed with we will be happy because we are blessed with so much as it is....love , family , health, a job. Thanks again :D

Thanks Doc, well put. I am also over here in "The Sandbox". though it's wet right now. Nice example of the LN's. People who have not been "here" have a hard time understanding the ways of the locals. I speak to the guys in the shops as well. Nicely done mate!!

It is of great value to have your opinion Doc and you speak with wisdom. To foster good among the people and honor the ghosts of the dead, whilst remaining aloof from them, may be called wisdom. How many days have been lost or wasted by over concern about our investment? When it happens, it will happen where you are first and perhaps you will be the one to let us know it actually has happened. The opinions of the Iraqi workers, even if uninformed, should be of significance as they might get wind of things before events actually occur. If we are going to consult internet rumor sections for information, we might find greater value in local Iraqi rumors which you are in a better position to bring to everyone's attention. That is in the nature of having boots on the ground.

That was a great post Doc. I've only been in this thing for two years, and the first year I fell for all those dates and rates as well. I am much better educated at this moment and have just started to relax, laugh and read some of the sh#t we see people pumping out. And the word is "pumping." Also, thanks DOC for your service over there and anywhere else you may go to serve our country. We owe our freedom and our right to this free speech that we are using daily to people like you. God bless you and all the folks there with you.

Thanks Doc80904, Well said. We needed some calm logic after this crazy week of "predictions" I have only been invested for a few months but I have learned very quickly...from the first week? , not to believe people with exact times and rates. How could they possibly know such high/ secretive intel. Let's use our common sense. Be safe! By the way, i'm still in the USA. :lol:

You are so correct Doc

I being a former service remember myself the dificult jobs you all had to endure as it goes "Boots on the ground."

The emotions are way to high on here and other sites.Everyone needs to step back and take a breather and remain calm. Will it happen this year? Not likely, but it will happen.

Whata small percentage of people are lossing sight of is the fact that this would not be possible except for the fact that a lot of blood was lost there in Iraq as well as the injury toll; As a disabled vet and the fact that I need to use the services of my local VA Hospital, I have noticed many more Vets in the hospital with missing limbs, which are very noticable right off.

Let's also not forget that many of these disabled vets may not have had the chance to purchase any Dinar to take home for themselves or family. So when you hit it big as you may say, don't forget about the blood that was lost or the injured ones. Think about how thedeaths and injury will affect the families as well.

Most importantly don't forget about all the lives put on hold while that serciceman had to spend many many months away from home.

Let's also not forget that many of these disabled vets may not have had the chance to purchase any Dinar to take home for themselves or family. So when you hit it big as you may say, don't forget about the blood that was lost or the injured ones. Think about how thedeaths and injury will affect the families as well.

Most importantly don't forget about all the lives put on hold while that serciceman had to spend many many months away from home.

Thanks Seabee1972-

IMHO THIS statement of yours is one of the most important to remember.

Our service men and women have paid the price for us to even be speculating at this miracle!

We owe them a debt of gratitude.

Peace.