Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE Death Threat DRAMA On The Sedona Connection

PA10

The other guest on the show, who only confirmed some things and did not talk very much, was reportedly from the treasury dept.  He said they were about 48 hours from completing the exchanges for those in private placement groups.  Their rate was not disclosed, except to say that it was over 6.  The public exchanges are supposed to begin next week with an exchange rate of 3.71.  Taxes are to be at short and long term capital gains levels.  Not sure if I missed anything else.  At 2am, Dave Schmidt posted an update that last night's program was taken off the site due to multiple threats.  I don't know to whom the threats were directed. 

WELL WELL WELL......

So we shall see if he's lying very shortly!

I love seeing people exposed for the liars and crooks they are in a very short time!

The drama certainly has been amped up on this little conference call episode, and we need to keep this fresh in everyone's minds so that more are aware of this and the sham that it is.

So public exchanges next week at $3.71, huh?

OH and I welcome any rebuttal or response from What's-His-Face.

Holy crap... I've been gone for 6 months and the b#££?¥it is exactly the same. TNT (Tony) Okie, Wife in the Know, PP's... It's been the same spin with the same cast of D-bags. The pool of fools has to be getting shallow....

• Upvote 2

Holy crap... I've been gone for 6 months and the b#££?¥it is exactly the same. TNT (Tony) Okie, Wife in the Know, PP's... It's been the same spin with the same cast of D-bags. The pool of fools has to be getting shallow....

Glad they let you out.......welcome back

• Upvote 2