Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Police: Teen Had Loaded Gun, Marijuana, $6M In Foreign Money !

CNN. Broadcasting On The Lam With A Loaded Squirt Gun And A Blunt !

Police: Teen had loaded gun, marijuana, $6M in foreign money

04/01/20140 

When a Wilmington teen was arrested by New Castle County police officers in a car late Sunday near the Harbor House Apartments, he had in his possession a loaded handgun, marijuana and more than $6 million in Iraqi dinars, police said Monday.
The 17-year-old boy, who lives in the 200 block of W. 36th St., was charged with possession of a firearm by a prohibited juvenile, possession of a firearm by a person prohibited, carrying a concealed deadly weapon, criminal impersonation, marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia, Officer Tracey Duffy said.

The traffic stop occurred about 11 p.m. in the 200 block of Harbor Drive, where officers stopped the vehicle because it was suspicious.

When the officers approached the car and occupants, they detected an odor of marijuana, Duffy said.

A search of the vehicle uncovered a loaded handgun, marijuana, drug paraphernalia and $6,575,000 in Iraqi dinars, or $5,646.19 in American currency, suspected to be drug money, she said.

New Castle County police could not explain why the teen had so much foreign money, which was seized.

“I don’t know where he got the money,” Duffy said. She said the teen was not of Middle Eastern decent.

The teen was committed to the New Castle County Juvenile Detention Center after failing to post $26,500 cash bail.

http://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/crime/2014/03/31/police-teen-loaded-gun-marijuana-m-foreign-money/7126427/

http://m.washingtonpost.com/national/del-teen-arrested-with-iraqi-currency/2014/03/31/7dfd72fc-b935-11e3-80de-2ff8801f27af_story.html

• Upvote 6

WE know there are two ways to get it, buy it, steal it.   Why do they act like a foreign currency is such a mystery.

Because in some ways, it IS a mystery.

Try this experiment:

Go anywhere there are lots of people.

Start by asking random people if you could

ask them a few questions, for a simple survey.

Tell them it's about finding out how familiar people

are with currencies from other countries.

You say a currency, and they tell you what country

it's from.

Don't be surprised when most people will know

the most obvious ones, like Euro, Yen, Canadian Dollar,

Pound, etc.

Then throw in the Dong, Dinar, Rupee, and some of

the other lessor-known currencies.

Unless someone is involved in the Forex market,

most other currencies ARE a mystery to most people.

• Upvote 2

Try this experiment:

it's from.

Pound, etc.

All depends where in the world you are too ...... Europeans are a lot more used to dealing with foreign currencies  even exotic ones.

• Upvote 3

All depends where in the world you are too ...... Europeans are a lot more used to dealing with foreign currencies  even exotic ones.

Good point.

I sometimes forget that we're a multi-national

group here.

To bad the nations of the world can't get along

as well as we do here...

• Upvote 5

hold   the  phone  folks !!!!!!!!!!   ------------------>  how  much  mary jane  can ya get  for 6 million dinar  ?????  :D    now  if one was too  say  ----------->  exchange dinar  for  the  weed ------  then   exchange  the  weed  for  the  dollar ,,,,   of  course   I wouldn`t  do this ,  it would not be very good idea ,  you might be able too give  the weed away  for say ----------  a donation  to your  cause ....  as  the gas to do the handling  and   what ever else .......  :moon-from-car:      hahahahahaha  o kay  I am just asking  that`s all  ---------  man  I bet  the  red  flags are going off  :D 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would say this dealer was somewhat of an entrepreneur probably buying dinar with the money he made from drugs and then when it eventually revalues nobody would question where he got his money from and I would say there is a lot more like him and bigger

Try this experiment:

it's from.

Pound, etc.

I hear ya.  I have been buying foreign coins and currency so long I didn't realize.  I love to share them with the young folks.  Even old US coins.  Some have never seen a walking liberty or a barber dime.  Those cops were probably thinking a terrorist with foreign money, but terrorist have US dollars.   I guess this was really tripping them out.  

• Upvote 2