Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why are pumpers and dealers encouraging people to Buy Dinars

eburt

Recently I notice that many pumpers and dealers are encouraging people to buy more Dinars and I am somewhat concern because if Iraq was planning on RVing anytime soon why keep pumping the sells of Dinars.  I just got e-mail from Dinar Banker stating that they now accept eCheck and if you buy 1million plus dinars they will give you addition 10,000 dinars.

This is getting very alarming to me that these pumpers and dealers know something that we don't know.  Maybe they know that Iraq is not RVing no time soon and want to get rid of many Dinars as possible to make much money as possible.

What do you think?

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for being a loyal Sterling customer and especially for the great feedback and suggestions you send us.

We are excited to announce that we are now accepting eCheck payments for final payments and ALL (2nd & 3rd) 90 Day Layaway payments! Just log in and click the "Pay Now" link on your dashboard. To place your new eCheck order visit https://www.sterlingcurrencygroup.com/buy-dinar.html

APRIL FREE GIFT:Receive a FREE gift of ten 1k Iraqi dinar notes (10,000 dinars) with EACH full million dinars shipped from April 1-30.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

like any business the dinar dealers need new customers and repeat business from past customers, as long as they can get there hands on dinar they will keep selling.

I doubt they or the pumpers have any inside info

Yup... and DO NOT participate in reserves!!! Big waste of money... JMHO

Same reason Hollywood tells people to watch movies, it's how they make their money!  Dealers don't care if you go broke and lose your house buying dinars as long as they get paid, that's why there are so many BS pumpers fertilizing this deal.  

This investment (gamble really) is like any other, don't bet more on it then you can afford to lose, we could see a fabulous return, we could make a good return, we could break even, or we could end up with some pretty toilet paper that already smells like camel dung!!  :D

• Upvote 1

Take a DEEP breath and CALM down... The pumpers and dealers do this because that is what they do! They make money selling dinar, not holding on to them.

The dealers don't know anything more than we do. They don't have a heads-up on when the RV is going to happen or anything else. They will continue to sell dinar until the second they find out there has been an RV and then they will continue selling according to the new rate. They are making tons of money right now and have been since this all began. They will make a ton of money on the RV as well because they probably all have their own investments in it as well. I am not clear on what will happen with the dinar their companies hold for sales if an RV happens, but either they are making a TON of money!

Nothing has changed so don't panic and don't buy any more dinar unless you can afford to lose it without even blinking.

Edited by Djorgie
  • Downvote 1

It's the same nonsense thats been going on for 10 years, what makes you think this is anything different than them trying to drum up Dinar sales.

As for why people pump who knows, but most speculate pumpers work for a dealer, there was the whole thing about TNT Tony admitting he worked for sterling on a call, whether he misspoke or really does I don't know but why do people do anything? For money. The pumpers and gurus are making money off the phone companies on the calls as welll as for advertising from internet radio companies, if they can get a kickback from a dealer more money for them.

As for specials, nothing new again I just got a email from dealorbuydinar aka lifesong group they are running a pretty awesome special, a million Dinar for $895. I believe its circulated but none the less thats super cheap.

I thought most dealers were getting away from echecks. Granted its more convenient than getting a cashiers check but you still gotta wait almost a week for it to clear. There's a few dealers who take credit cards which I find to be the easiest though most charge you for doing so.

Don't buy Dinar just because some pumper, nobody knows nothing they are just hpying nonsense