Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POSTED ON DD 4-30-10

Sunglass

ABOUT YESTERDAY'S RV RATE AND DATE.... POSTED ON DD TODAY 4-30-10!!

another site
: Play Nice!

April 30, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

All,

Listen… I could have told you this would happen today (frustration, negativity, name calling, bashing, complaining, venting, ripping, and more) when we had three “gurus” who took it upon themselves to proclaim to the world, and throw caution to the wind, that there was a 99.9999% chance both the VND and the IQD were going to RV today, ignoring all the signs that stated things weren’t ready to “pop” yet.

Now to my point… none of the above issues you all have are allowed to be expressed on my site. This is a HUB of information, not a forum. Though, I love collaborative, constructive, and informative comments that add value to the whole, I do not like comments that are only meant to tear down, rip, or destroy others. It’s not my style, and it’s not allowed here. So, please refrain despite feeling the strong urge to do otherwise, no matter how warranted or deserving such comments are.

Thank you guys! We have a great site here… let’s keep it that way!

Dear DV members thank you for your loyalty to our site! We try to protect you from rates and dates that most likely will not happen!!!

AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR MONEY AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION....

Cheers DV Members~

• Upvote 6

Hmmm, this attitude sounds familiar. Where have i heard something like this before..hmmm oh yeah, our government. thought it sounded familiar.

"shut your mouth, don't argue, just hear what i say" awesome attitude

good post sunglass. makes me happy i am here and not anywhere else

Grumpy-I can't imagine you ROFL :lol: