Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steven Seagal favors Putin over Obama and says he may emigrate to Russia

dinar_stud

Steven Seagal favors Putin over Obama and says he may emigrate to Russia

Action movie star Steven Seagal said in an interview with the Moscow Times that he is in favor of Russia’s military action in Crimea and that he may someday emigrate to the former Soviet Union.

According to Atlantic magazine’s The Wire blog, Seagal called Putin “one of the great world leaders” and said he “would like to consider him as a brother.”

While the action star’s fortunes have faded somewhat in this hemisphere, in Russia, Seagal is still a huge star. Of late, he has befriended wealthy Russian oligarchs who have convinced him to support Putin’s aggression against Ukraine.

In an interview on the set of a movie he was filming in Romania, Seagal told Russian media that he backs Russian President Vladimir Putin’s “desire to protect the Russian-speaking people of Crimea, his assets, and the Russian Black Sea military base in Sevastopol…is very reasonable.”

Seagal called the current U.S. policy in the region “idiotic.”

Putin and the American actor reportedly bonded over Putin’s love of martial arts. Seagaltold the Times that he will assist the Russian leader in a Soviet-style initiative promoting physical fitness in Russia called “Ready for Labor and Defense.”

When asked if he would ever consider relocating to Russia, Seagal said that “sometime” he may apply for Russian citizenship.

The one-time box office champion has seen his ability to fill stateside movie theaters slump in recent years. The ponytailed actor has carved out a niche for himself as a conservative provocateur, penning columns for “Birther” conspiracy hub World Net Daily and making appearances on behalf of Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who has been charged by the federal government with unfairly targeting Hispanics and immigrants in the name of enforcing immigration laws.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

PERHAPS Segal has lost his marbles ?

I swore an oath to Serve & Protect the USA from ALL enemies Foreign & Domestic.

Just because I'm no longer Active Duty, doesn't mean I still don't take that oath XTREMELY SERIOUS.

Stevie, y'all don't really want to be on the Bad Boy List, now do ya ?

• Upvote 2

I love our country and will never leave it, but comparing Putin to Obama?  There is no comparison!  Putin will do what he says he will do, a dog with a bite who loves his country, Obama hates this country and is a dog who sits on the porch barking at everyone but he's not going anywhere, his balls are sitting in a waste basket at the vet clinic and the world knows it.

Is Putin an enemy of the US?  I don't know, but he does let the world know where he stands and won't back down, I do respect that.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just because I'm no longer Active Duty, doesn't mean I still don't take that oath XTREMELY SERIOUS.

Same here, that oath doesn't have an expiration date.

• Upvote 1

Apparently we are not working on the "domestic" part...

I love our country and will never leave it, but comparing Putin to Obama?  There is no comparison!  Putin will do what he says he will do, a dog with a bite who loves his country, Obama hates this country and is a dog who sits on the porch barking at everyone but he's not going anywhere, his balls are sitting in a waste basket at the vet clinic and the world knows it.

Is Putin an enemy of the US?  I don't know, but he does let the world know where he stands and won't back down, I do respect that.

Better suit up then. Get ready to fight the Russians to "protect America"

whatever that means...

Let me know when you deploy so I can say goodbye.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

gallery_20753_967_83.jpg

As it happens, I stumbled upon a couple YouTube videos featuring Steven Seagal. He's gotten fat, ugly and washed up (like most of us) in his old age however, I haven't seen him utter one word against 'good hardworking Americans'. I have however, seen him rail against the NGO funding behind the Neo-Nazi, Fascist, Anti-Semetic Svoboda Regime that forcibly ousted the Democratically elected, albeit Pro-Russian, Ukraine Government. Seagal has plenty to say about Syria too and the Benghazi-Syria-Al Quaeda-Weapons Gate.

If you doubt this, check out the Svoboda Party Bio and see some of the documented evidence of the 'NGO' money our 'Bad Guys' have pumped into propaganda machine promoting these Neo-Nazi Thugs! Follow the money folks. The truth and the evidence is out there if you can wean yourself off the Main Stream Media Propaganda Machine long enough to discover the truth.

I do believe there are elements of our so-called Military-Industrial-Political Complex that would back Satan himself if doing so helped to achieve it's objectives! So let up on that Poor Fat Washed Up Actor and see what the underlying message is!

"Critics are our friends, for they do tend to show us our faults"

Benjamin Franklin - Revolutionary, Freemason.

• Upvote 1

gallery_20753_967_83.jpg

As it happens, I stumbled upon a couple YouTube videos featuring Steven Seagal. He's gotten fat, ugly and washed up (like most of us) in his old age however, I haven't seen him utter one word against 'good hardworking Americans'. I have however, seen him rail against the NGO funding behind the Neo-Nazi, Fascist, Anti-Semetic Svoboda Regime that forcibly ousted the Democratically elected, albeit Pro-Russian, Ukraine Government. Seagal has plenty to say about Syria too and the Benghazi-Syria-Al Quaeda-Weapons Gate.

If you doubt this, check out the Svoboda Party Bio and see some of the documented evidence of the 'NGO' money our 'Bad Guys' have pumped into propaganda machine promoting these Neo-Nazi Thugs! Follow the money folks. The truth and the evidence is out there if you can wean yourself off the Main Stream Media Propaganda Machine long enough to discover the truth.

I do believe there are elements of our so-called Military-Industrial-Political Complex that would back Satan himself if doing so helped to achieve it's objectives! So let up on that Poor Fat Washed Up Actor and see what the underlying message is!

"Critics are our friends, for they do tend to show us our faults"

Benjamin Franklin - Revolutionary, Freemason.

Agree PA 10... Good Post Thank You.

We have the right to decide what is in our common interest... based on the true facts of any situation.

Our corporate owned " Main Stream Media Propaganda Machine" has squelched the reports of any good, honest, investigative journalism.

Anyone with the desire to get at the truth... needs to look elsewhere.

And yes... if you are backing the ones the US Corp Neuz tells you to...

you are backing the Neo-Nazi, Fascist, Anti-Semetic Svoboda Regime... that the US and EU funded last year and lost control of.

Edited by Maggie123