Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament will vote tomorrow on 6 bills and starts the second reading of the general budget of the state

yota691

•  

1d93b6b5f562115e86912eb7d02a6acb_L.jpg

Iraq / future:

The House resumes its sessions on Sunday 15 the hearing of the second legislative term of the legislative year, the fourth.

According to a statement to the media circle in the Council: "The agenda of the meeting includes a vote on the draft laws exempting Iraqi and foreign companies implementing investment projects and inclusion and the rights of the Turkmen, and the Ministry of Health, and the second amendment to the Law Foundation of Martyrs and labor law."

He added: "The session also includes a second reading of the draft law on the state budget and a proposed law that the First Amendment to Law No. (80) of 2012 Act privileges judicial investigators first proposed to amend the law and judicial duties."

The House of Representatives has finished in the sixteenth of this month, the first reading of the draft law on the federal budget for the year 2014 in the absence of the Vice-coalition and Kurdish forces are united for reform.

• Upvote 2

O - M - G    they still haven`t  read   the budget   I thought  they have at least  the  2nd reading under their belts   :facepalm2:   what  a waste   of  peoples  reserves   and  projects !    this  really  is  a  telling sign  of  how bad  the   maliki   machine  is ,  at  running   a  government .....  looks  as  though  this  will go too the  time frame  of elections also ,  if  malarkey  ,  passes  the budget  right at  the  election  time  ,  and  says  ---- look at  what great work  we have  accomplished !  ----   some one  please  run  a camel over  him

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I took the "Evelyn Woods Speed Reading" class.  If they are only going to START to read the budget (for the 2nd time)....  I can certainly speed read it for them, grab the gavel, and yell PASS in about 10 minutes TOPS.  If that doesn't work...... well Sarg's gals can call in our contractors to SHOOT THE Maliki.

• Upvote 1

Can someone PLEASE help me understand something?

The whole "Three Readings" thing.

Is it

"Read it once, who wants what changed?".

Make changes.

Read it a second time.

"Now who wants what changed?".

Make changes.

Read it a third time.

"Who wants what changed? Too bad, this

is reading number three.".

OR...

Is it read it a million times, making a million changes.

THEN... once it's read and everyone is happy,

then it's read two more times, just to make sure.

THEN...assuming no more changes during the last

two readings, it's a go?

• Upvote 2

Hi Moneysoon,

You have repeatedly referred to Q3 (I'm assuming you mean third quarter of budget year?) and was wondering if you'd be willing to elaborate on your hunch? You speak with quite a bit of certaintly about it...

Kindly,

I base my Q3 hunch on the projected launch of the ISX and ESX move to going global on Nasdaq. My hunch is that the money piece would need to be figured out before they start this type of trading.

• Upvote 1

Thanx Yota, well we watch and see what they can or cannot accomplish this week, Just make another bag of butter popcorn sit back and try to relax.

buttonspopcorn.png

Can someone PLEASE help me understand something?

The whole "Three Readings" thing.

Is it

"Read it once, who wants what changed?".

Make changes.

Read it a second time.

"Now who wants what changed?".

Make changes.

Read it a third time.

"Who wants what changed? Too bad, this

is reading number three.".

OR...

Is it read it a million times, making a million changes.

THEN... once it's read and everyone is happy,

then it's read two more times, just to make sure.

THEN...assuming no more changes during the last

two readings, it's a go?

I remember a while back we had this same question...I understood it to mean that when the read it and there are changes...then they make the change and start at one again...then twice...if there is a change then we start over, until we read three times and no one want to make any changes.

I am sure that conversation is here at DV somewhere...but if my memory serves me it was like three years ago or so

Edited by SnowGlobe7