Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm Just The Messenger Here... MH370 Twin Jet In Tel Aviv.

mrparrot

Role of Israel and Soros Exposed by MH370 Twin Jet in Tel Aviv.

BANGKOK – It is by no mere coincidence, when telltale evidence of a Mossad role in the MH370 hijack was starting to snowball, that Israel’s embassies and consulates were suddenly shut down due to a “strike by diplomatic staff”. This fork-tongued alibi was obviously meant to prevent law enforcement agencies across Asia and the Western world from questioning Israeli intelligence agents and military attaches about the whereabouts and fate of the hundreds of passengers.

The Jewish state’s diplomatic corps has retreated further into a tortoise shell, perhaps because of the hammer blow from investigative journalist Christopher Bollyn, who previously exposed Israel’s hand behind the 911 attacks. Based on eyewitness reports from a network of plane watchers in Europe and in Israel, Bollyn reports that an identical production model of the Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 is being kept out of regular service inside a hangar at Tel Aviv Airport.

Seattle-based Boeing assembles aircraft in pairs as its standard practice, but the question is how one jet was leased by Malaysia’s national carrier while the matching plane was secretly turned over to the Israeli government without a purchase order from state-run El Al airlines.

Bollyn uncovered the fact that the two jets were delivered to a third-party company, whose top manager has a longtime connection with the George Soros. From the timeline of events, it is obvious that the plane transfers and subsequent electronic hijacking were part of a larger strategy, which was aimed at:

For the rest of the story, go to:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/27/role-of-israel-and-soros-exposed-by-mh370-twin-jet-in-tel-aviv/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I used to deliver parts to the"EVERETT Washington" plant. There's not one in Seattle.

And I can tell you that they DO NOT build plains in pairs. They use an assembly line that

snakes through one of the largest buildings I've ever seen. And they only put out

one plane a day. Therefore, this author has done what all liberals do and been

deceiving through telling lies.

The sad part is that this plane will probably show up in Israel" with a weapon of mass destruction"

And no one will ever know what happened. It would make the perfect cover story

to hide the largest transfer of wealth in the history of mankind. Can you say RV?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

And your opinion is greatly appreciated. I was merely attempting to correlate

that this author lied which is what liberals do.

All of them....or roughly the same percentage as conservative liars....give or take 4 percentage points?  And your opinion is also appreciated, LGD.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

It is a triple.

Get your shat togeather Shabs !!

I know, I know......A triple Whopper is actually a more fitting description of the article.   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

All of them....or roughly the same percentage as conservative liars....give or take 4 percentage points?  And your opinion is also appreciated, LGD.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

I know, I know......A triple Whopper is actually a more fitting description of the article.   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Yep

More like a quadruple whopper 

• Upvote 2

And I can tell you that they DO NOT build plains in pairs. They use an assembly line that

snakes through one of the largest buildings I've ever seen.

Just talked to a friend that works in the Everett plant.

No "pairs" about it. There is obviously a quota for production, but there is only one 777 line, and it does in fact move the plane through the building to different stations set up to perform specialized installations.

That being said, and understanding article was hypothesis, I can definitely see something "along those lines" as being the reason for the missing plane.

We all know the world's "villains" are 99% staged, and all events usually point to a singular objective.

• Upvote 1

I used to deliver parts to the"EVERETT Washington" plant. There's not one in Seattle.

snakes through one of the largest buildings I've ever seen. And they only put out

one plane a day. Therefore, this author has done what all liberals do and been

deceiving through telling lies.

The sad part is that this plane will probably show up in Israel" with a weapon of mass destruction"

And no one will ever know what happened. It would make the perfect cover story

to hide the largest transfer of wealth in the history of mankind. Can you say RV?

Why is the poster a "liberal"?

And what makes them always lie?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just talked to a friend that works in the Everett plant.

No "pairs" about it. There is obviously a quota for production, but there is only one 777 line, and it does in fact move the plane through the building to different stations set up to perform specialized installations.

That being said, and understanding article was hypothesis, I can definitely see something "along those lines" as being the reason for the missing plane.

We all know the world's "villains" are 99% staged, and all events usually point to a singular objective.

100% spot on. THANKS.

• Upvote 2

Again, I didn't say the author was a liberal, I showed that he lied like a liberal.

"If you like your plan you can keep it"

"No, Senator, there will not be an extension to the mandate"

"There are stories coming out about Obamacare. Lies, all lies. ....."

"I did not have sex with that woman, Monika Lewinsky".

I could go on for hours, but I suspect you get the point. Nevertheless, Shabs is once

again correct, everyone lies it's not exclusive to liberals. And that's the tragedy of it all.

Why do we lie? What is it that everyone is so afraid of that they feel a lie is nessasarry?

I personally realized this year's ago. There is absolutely no reason EVER to tell a

lie. What is anyone going to do to me? Even if I screw up. Be a man, Scotty, and face

the consequences of your actions. When I began looking at life in this fashion I was

surprised at two things, one, I am very conscious to not screw up. And two, I am very conscious

at how much I did screw up. That requires allot of apologizing. And I guess that's

why people lie. Admitting a mistake, and asking for forgiveness is NOT an easy task.

Which reminds me of a little story,. .....

Mamma was getting her son dressed for school one day. She made his lunch and

packed his backpack, then walked him to the bus stop. She kissed her son and returned

home. While doing her morning chores she heard a light knocking at the door. She

opened the door and to her surprise there stood her little son, Johnny. So mamma

said, "Johnny what are you doing here? "

To which Johnny replied,"I'm quitting school".

A shocked mother asked, " and why on earth do you want to do that? "

With a serious face Johnny said, "because schools too hard, too long, and too boring".

In frustration mommy responded, "Johnny you just described life, now get back on

the bus".

The moral is when you, "screw up", just admit your mistake and get back on the bus.

Telling lies is just another mistake.

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 3

So mamma said, "Johnny what are you doing here? "

To which Johnny replied,"I'm quitting school".

A shocked mother asked, " and why on earth do you want to do that? "

With a serious face Johnny said, "because schools too hard, too long, and too boring".

In frustration mommy responded, "Johnny you just described life, now get back on

the bus".

Unfortunately, too many Johnnies today are 30 years old.  :butt-kicking:

Interesting...I just clicked on the original link and the story is gone.

A 404 error came up...

Yes Mr Parrot... that is weird huh?

You can still get to the story by going to the Home page.

I read it when you posted it this morning... interesting theory.

Gotta say... I really like the "Veterans Today" site... They have some good writers that cover many very important issues.

Thanks for bringing it in... although I still think they will find the plane in the ocean. JMHO

So sad for those people and their families... hope they find it soon... sounds like they may be getting closer.

Hmmm, I bet your messiah never lies does he Hame?  :rolleyes: 

I will have the most transparent administration in history.

The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.

I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.

The IRS is not targeting anyone.

It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.

If I had a son.

I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".

You didn't build that!

I will restore trust in Government.

The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.

The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk

It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.

Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.

We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest. 

I am not spying on American citizens.

ObamaCare will be good for America 

You can keep your family doctor.

Premiums will be lowered by $2500.

If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan

It's just like shopping at Amazon

I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels

I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups

I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi

I have never seen my Uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago

And, I have never lived with that uncle. (He finally admitted on 12-05-2013 that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.)

And the biggest one of all:

"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

Yep you are right Hame, liberals don't lie!!  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

We know the plane is not in Israel, they said when it was boarded many passengers went thru the airport turnstyle sideways, so obviously they were going to "Bangkok". :shrug: 

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 3