Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

countries Dumping the $& why

sheepdog

Dear Wall Street Daily Nation,

When I find worthwhile opportunities from other publishers with obvious merit, I pass them along. Below you'll find one such offer from our colleagues at The Sovereign Society. Please give it careful consideration.

- Robert Williams

James Dale Davidson is back - once again - with another portfolio-rattling exposé.

His last exposé helped lead to six Congressional hearings... and blew one of the first major holes in the almost monopoly-like power America's big media conglomerates wielded over information flows...

He even named names... including those of past presidents and their wives (some of whom he once often dined with, and used to call his friends).

Now he is about to do it again, but this time on a story so big, and so polarizing, it will make the Watergates and the Madoffs of the past read like back-page fodder.

What's more, the implications it will have on almost every aspect of your life... and on almost every investment you own... promise to be as equally dramatic...

To view this shocking new video, click here.

Sincerely,

erika_sig_new.gif

Erika Nolan

Executive Publisher, The Sovereign Society Dear Wall Street Daily Nation,

When I find worthwhile opportunities from other publishers with obvious merit, I pass them along. Below you'll find one such offer from our colleagues at The Sovereign Society. Please give it careful consideration.

- Robert Williams

James Dale Davidson is back - once again - with another portfolio-rattling exposé.

His last exposé helped lead to six Congressional hearings... and blew one of the first major holes in the almost monopoly-like power America's big media conglomerates wielded over information flows...

He even named names... including those of past presidents and their wives (some of whom he once often dined with, and used to call his friends).

Now he is about to do it again, but this time on a story so big, and so polarizing, it will make the Watergates and the Madoffs of the past read like back-page fodder.

What's more, the implications it will have on almost every aspect of your life... and on almost every investment you own... promise to be as equally dramatic...

To view this shocking new video, click here.

Sincerely,

erika_sig_new.gif

Erika Nolan

Executive Publisher, The Sovereign Society  

If just like to know where they are going to dump it

They can spend it instead if they don't want it

They have to find someone else to accept it

The dollar is only redeemable for goods and services and or another dollar

Nothing backs the dollar

They can dump it in my driveway if they choose

But if they spend it on American goods and services our economy will boom creating a windfall of taxes which will make our dollar powerful again