Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki’s MP: Iraq has a right to know whether Jalal Talabani is alive or dead

SocalDinar

Maliki’s MP: Iraq has a right to know whether Jalal Talabani is alive or dead

Baghdad: A State of Law Coalition MP has asked why President Jalal Talabani’s officers are still stationed in Baghdad when the president is not there and whether he is alive or dead. MP, Dr.Hanan Fatlawi questioned the presence of the presidential officers. “Is Talabani alive? If he is alive then why is no one allowed to see him? Iraq is an oil country fighting against terrorist groups, Isn’t it necessary for the president to be there?” Fatlawi asked in front of local media. Fatlawi pointed out that nowhere in the world has a president been absent for over a year without there being any news about him. Kurds might be afraid to lose the presidential position, said Fatlawi. The MP also questioned whether the president is receiving medical treatment at the expense of the government or his own salary and whether he is still receiving a salary despite being absent for over a year. Regarding Talabani’s condition, he said: “if I were a doctor investigating the condition of Talabani’s health, I would find it a miracle if he were alive.” basnews.com

Scroll half way down for articlehttp://www.ekurd.net/mismas/articles/misc2014/3/kurdlocal1558.htm

We know he is either dead or brain dead.  They cannot produce him of sound mind.  So, I would think it doesn't matter.  Once he has been missing in action this long; they should have replaced him by now.  Actually maliki and the kurds both benefit by not replacing him.  Don't want to write a book on this since his death or life has been in the news for some time with nothing but suspicion. 

I agree, "Seriously"?  Supposedly Maliki and Talabani had a confrontation which  is said to have brought on his stroke.  Besides the SLC has been taking full advantage of the fact that Talabani's been gone..WHY THE HECK would they care now? UNLESS..Khozai isn't playing nice.  Ugh..I'm so tired of this now.

Can anyone possibly edify me/us as to why the GOI has not put someone capable of doing the job in office yet? I think it's fairly obvious Talabani is incapacitated to the point he is unable to perform his duties. And I believe it's been over a year since he had his stroke. Why has nothing been done about replacing him?

Ummmm... yeah, I'd have to say it's just a tad bit late to be asking these questions now isn't it?

I was asking these questions a couple of months after he went MIA. The man is obviously unable to do his duties as president and has not for well over a year now (whatever the exact circumstances are)... and no one in their country/political party,etc. thought to ask these questions or make them public until now?

WTH!!!!????