Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MP expects budget bill to be passed this week

vomer

http://ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HDGILK                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

MP expects to passing the budget during the current week print-icon.gif save-icon.gif 22/03/2014 09:02:00    

BAGHDAD / NINA / The MP, of the citizen bloc, Furat al-Shara guessed passing the budget bill in Parliament during the current week.

Shara told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "start exporting oil from the Kurdistan region through / SOMO / is a positive indicator, and it is a practical step to get out of the current crisis, which had delayed approving the budget for months and is a good step to the agreement on the remaining differences. "

He added, "The budget will be included in the agenda of the House of Representatives this week to end the second reading and begin to vote by then," stressing that the citizen bloc will be strongly present in the coming sessions of the House of Representatives in order to pass the budget."

The House of Representatives has ended, last Sunday, the first reading of the draft law on the federal budget for 2014 in the absence of the Kurdistan and Muttahidoon MPs.

It also the House of Representatives did not specify in its final session on last Wednesday, the date to hold its next meeting. / End 

It won't happen faster because you all naysay so much.  I'm tempted, but I am just not going to do it. I think it will RV this coming Sunday, so that's what I'm going to believe.   :)  :)  :)  Even if it doesn't happen, I'll be happier because I am expecting it to happen on Sunday. lol

Edited by Francie26

It won't happen faster because you all naysay so much.  I'm tempted, but I am just not going to do it. I think it will RV this coming Sunday, so that's what I'm going to believe.   :)  :)  :)  Even if it doesn't happen, I'll be happier because I am expecting it to happen on Sunday. lol

I'm happier because you're happier!!!!  I vote for Sunday too!   :)