Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

Hey where did you run off too? As soon as you got questioned you disappeared. ....did you get your report ready to share or did you realize what you said made absolutely no sense? Lol

Actually I don't have the time to sit around on the net arguing back and forth with a snot nose baby boy...I got a lot better things to do...

I feel sorry for you baby boy and hope you find a real purpose in life.....we both know nothing I say is gonna change you....your scarred and damaged way to much for me to help you....you need the assistance of a professional

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If Iraq did have a trade deficit of a billion dollars

Yes

The money could come from foriegn reserves and would not affect the exchange rate at all

Then they could simply replace that billion dollars with revenues from future oil sales

And if necessary they could just expand oil production to eliminate any future trade deficits

Trust and believe dude ,,,, trust and believe

Oops that's your saying after you called the rv done in 2010

Keep you should buy some dinar and hope for a rv

Don't be so hard on yourself

Laugh it off

But if they rvd

Those Iraqis could way over spend on foriegn sports cars imported furniture Ect. And very easily experience trade deficits

Then those reserves could be depleted in a heart beat

So how do ya control the public external spending habits ?

Tarriifs ?

Make foriegn imports more expensive

Or float the currency after the rv ?

And I'm not talking 12 dollar rv

A penny

Or 7 penny's

Any amount that's realistic

How much external debt can they handle

50% of the GDP

80% ?

Right now they are at around 30%

They were at 600% debt to GDP

Big change has come to Iraq

• Upvote 1

The USA is around 100% debt to GDP

With 11 trillion m2 with a dollar value that floats

How is that pathetic?  He has done the research, found objective verifiable facts, and is stating the same.  I wager to say that you are the rather pathetic one...

You just happened by to protect keep?

How convienent

Mr multi name arrives in the nic of time again

Funny he leaves you show up

What's next , you leave he shows up ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How is that pathetic?  He has done the research, found objective verifiable facts, and is stating the same.  I wager to say that you are the rather pathetic one...

AWWW look at you stopping by to protect baby boy...we all know your posting under a new screen name and have been around...why hide? Spineless? Coward? all of the above?

You wanna know what I think and know where I stand? Go back and read my posts...been here for about 3 years now.....one more keyboard tough guy....save it...I couldn't careless what you have to say or think

Especially some coward who can't post under one name for fear know one will pay attention to him as you bring the same old tired argument....lop no lop....blah blah blah

Iraq set a record high trade surplus for 2013

A country's ability to pay external debts

Only trade deficits are needed to be covered by foriegn reserves

All the other reserves just sit in a pile waiting for any future trade deficits

But since Iraq isn't having that problem

No need to worry

Right... they sold their oil and imported a vastly lower economic amount in other goods.  Keep in mind, when Iraq sells their oil, it is sold for US Dollars (since the OPEC agreement)!  I suspect that you will now form a very misguided conjecture that those 'stored' US Dollars will be used to cash out all of the investors.  

AWWW look at you stopping by to protect baby boy...we all know your posting under a new screen name and have been around...why hide? Spineless? Coward? all of the above?

You wanna know what I think and know where I stand? Go back and read my posts...been here for about 3 years now.....one more keyboard tough guy....save it...I couldn't careless what you have to say or think

Especially some coward who can't post under one name for fear know one will pay attention to him as you bring the same old tired argument....lop no lop....blah blah blah

I seem to be spewing too much honesty, that's all.  I don't care much for facile arguments on this forum; I care about the TRUTH.  So, you repeatedly making tangential remarks without adding any valuable insight to the discussion makes you seem like the coward.  I would respect and cherish it if you actually added at least 'something' to the argument.  At this point, you are acting like nothing more than a sideline cheerleader.  You may be much better served to continue reading rather than posting.  Remember, ad hominem attacks never make you appear intelligent.  Princess! 

Another thing extremely telling is the fact that posted and verifiable currency figures and calculations are quickly dismissed, while conjecture and assumptions are cheered like the gospel.  Nobody of you RV'ers have even attempted to touch my posted figures.  I dare anyone to do so and come out on top.

Right... they sold their oil and imported a vastly lower economic amount in other goods.  Keep in mind, when Iraq sells their oil, it is sold for US Dollars (since the OPEC agreement)!  I suspect that you will now form a very misguided conjecture that those 'stored' US Dollars will be used to cash out all of the investors.  

I seem to be spewing too much honesty, that's all.  I don't care much for facile arguments on this forum; I care about the TRUTH.  So, you repeatedly making tangential remarks without adding any valuable insight to the discussion makes you seem like the coward.  I would respect and cherish it if you actually added at least 'something' to the argument.  At this point, you are acting like nothing more than a sideline cheerleader.  You may be much better served to continue reading rather than posting.  Remember, ad hominem attacks never make you appear intelligent.  Princess! 

Again couldn't careless what you respect or cherish....your jumping in the middle of something that's been going on for years...heres an idea coward...if you don't like what I have to say...try the ignore button or just sit on your hands :banhammer:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Again couldn't careless what you respect or cherish....your jumping in the middle of something that's been going on for years...heres an idea coward...if you don't like what I have to say...try the ignore button or just sit on your hands :banhammer:

I respect that.  Thanks for adding to the conversation!  You are such an incredibly talented and obviously intelligent person.  Also, cute emoticon!  lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I respect that.  Thanks for adding to the conversation!  You are such an incredibly talented and obviously intelligent person.  Also, cute emoticon!  lol.

:twothumbs: theres no conversation going on here...just baby boy getting off on pissin in cheerios

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I guess some people don't undrstand that every country holds foriegn reserves to sell to stablize their currency and sometimes they don't have enough foriegn reserves so they buy them or collect from their central banks which were acquired thru exchanges thru the central bank banking system in each country

No need for Iraq to buy all the dinar from everyone that has been covered many times in these forums

Iraq is waiting for its official sovereign credit rating from the big boys Moody's , Fitch and standard and poor

Once this is in place you need not worry about who will be storing Iraqi dinar in their reserves

The Iraqi dinar will be backed by the oil of Iraq proving its ability to pay its debts

The dinar will be fine

Some people can only speculate that Iraq will be a failure since they don't know the old regime has been replaced by a parlimentary govt

And they don't know the central bank of Iraq is setting up central bank liquidity swaps

And they don't know India is waiting to trade currency with Iraq within its international trade

Some people only pretend there are no bilateral trilateral and multilateral trade agreements made with Iraq

Because they are to busy following individual chatters on the internet to actually know anything

Hey do you know what this guy said

You should of heard that guy

Bla bla bla

A bunch of ignorance floating around changing their names hiding from reality

If Iraq did for some reason have a debt issue they just restructure like everyone else does

These lopsters think all Iraq debts have to be paid all at once as soon as they come about

No one does that

Every country has debt

It doesn't mean they are broke or cant afford anything

I know lots of people with debt car payments mortgages credit cards

It doesn't mean they are broke

It's the world we live in

Iraq is sitting on twenty five trillion dollars in natural resources

They only ones concerned are the lopsters who don't have a nickel on the line

25 trillion dollars in natural resources can be turned into 50 trillion dollars over a hundred years

Maybe more than that

So quit crying about something you know nothing about

So go

Go enjoy your non investment of the Iraqi dinar

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

I seem to be spewing too much honesty, that's all.  I don't care much for facile arguments on this forum; I care about the TRUTH.  So, you repeatedly making tangential remarks without adding any valuable insight to the discussion makes you seem like the coward.  I would respect and cherish it if you actually added at least 'something' to the argument.  At this point, you are acting like nothing more than a sideline cheerleader.  You may be much better served to continue reading rather than posting.  Remember, ad hominem attacks never make you appear intelligent.

Princess! 

Another thing extremely telling is the fact that posted and verifiable currency figures and calculations are quickly dismissed, while conjecture and assumptions are cheered like the gospel.  Nobody of you RV'ers have even attempted to touch my posted figures.  I dare anyone to do so and come out on top.

Another who calls people princess just like keep

But it can't be keep using another screen name he says he doesn't do that

But this guy sure does get defensive if ya mess with keep

Edited by dontlop

Iraq set a record high trade surplus for 2013

A country's ability to pay external debts

Only trade deficits are needed to be covered by foriegn reserves

All the other reserves just sit in a pile waiting for any future trade deficits

But since Iraq isn't having that problem

No need to worry

Ohhhh ok so they can revalue now? What can they support sir economic major?

• Downvote 2

Actually I don't have the time to sit around on the net arguing back and forth with a snot nose baby boy...I got a lot better things to do...

I feel sorry for you baby boy and hope you find a real purpose in life.....we both know nothing I say is gonna change you....your scarred and damaged way to much for me to help you....you need the assistance of a professional

Oh ok so you did realize that what you said was completely incompetent lol....at least you noticed it....

• Downvote 2

dontlop, why hasn't Iraq RV'ed their currency?

Tell us why they haven't lopped it yet is a better question. While your trying to disrupt the forum and waste peoples time. How about u do some work.

What up with the bridge lately, getting awfully decrepit. I see there's still an infestation of negativity.

Still no comment on my last post worth while huh.

Since I like real numbers. Let's compare

Iraq vs USA.

Birth rate, average age, GDP vs debts, m2 not m4 thanks, average debt per citizen,corporate tax's & incentives

And my favourite

Real unemployment numbers.

Factor in high frequency traders and market manipulation of funds/gold/silver etc..

Thanks but the numbers are still in iraq's favor and getting better daily.

Who has to pay back all that money the states is printing again?

If u got no hedge and all u can see is negativity. U will find it. Enjoy.

Go rv, go isx/ ESX 2 month later(maybe a double dip!)

dontlop, it hasn't lopped yet because Iraq is not going to lop. They are simply going to keep printing more and more currency.

But, why haven't they RV'ed?

Why would they want a pegged rate to the dollar of 1166

That's goofy

It in my opinion is just a program rate

• Downvote 1