Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

Of course!!! By God I think you have figured it out!!! (Facepalm)

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo: they finally put you where you belong baby boy!

I don't check in here very often but to my surprise its so nice to see you quarantined.....its to bad they let you run so many good people off before it happened...

I see you STILL love to piss people off and spend all your spare time here....I told you a long time ago you should really consider seeking the help you so desperately need...theres way more to life baby boy....

So now I read you sold your dinar and are STILL here OMG...get a grip and go do something productive with your life...theres still time baby boy :shrug:

But hey again :twothumbs:  to the ones who finally put you in the right place...rock on baby boy

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

And the USA's still got the printers rolling and more people on food stamps than the entire population of my country.

These lopsters are stressing me out, I'm going to go whine to the doc for free and then get some payed stress leave from work.

Edited by aitshioud

:bravo::bravo::bravo: they finally put you where you belong baby boy!

I don't check in here very often but to my surprise its so nice to see you quarantined.....its to bad they let you run so many good people off before it happened...

I see you STILL love to piss people off and spend all your spare time here....I told you a long time ago you should really consider seeking the help you so desperately need...theres way more to life baby boy....

So now I read you sold your dinar and are STILL here OMG...get a grip and go do something productive with your life...theres still time baby boy :shrug:

But hey again :twothumbs: to the ones who finally put you in the right place...rock on baby boy

Hey princess!!!! How's the RV treating ya?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Why do you call everyone princess ?

Ya know keep if ya said that to people's faces it wouldnt be long before you wouldn't be saying it any more

But hey as long as you can hide behind your fake name and computer you can mouth off to anyone and pretend your some kind of tuff guy

Which we all know your not

We know why your hats on crooked

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why do you call everyone princess ?

Ya know keep if ya said that to people's faces it wouldnt be long before you wouldn't be saying it any more

But hey as long as you can hide behind your fake name and computer you can mouth off to anyone and pretend your some kind of tuff guy

Which we all know your not

We know why your hats on crooked

Lol....no tough guy....sarcastic arse maybe....have no problem calling it like it is....internet/phone/personally doesn't make a diff....

You feel better now? Lol....maybe you can tell me how things are progressing for your RV?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

82-Pages? These LOP threads always get so much attention, it is really pretty sad at times.

I didn't read all 82 pages, but I did try to skim through it (read mostly the first few pages). For the most part, it was TL,DR.

Keep'm, you continue to bring valid opposing views or points to consider, but you seriously need to work on your delivery. Your delivery comes off more "troll-ish" than serious. It would be of my opinion, that you would not do well in a sales role. However, you are more analytical, which probably explains your technician profession.

With all that said, a little voice of reason. While we may all be interested in what a larger exotic foreign exchange company would do in the event of a R/D, we have to put ourselves in the shoes of a dealer.

1 - They're a business, and they have a primary goal of making money. For them to make profits, they need to have a supply that meets demand. No demand & a large supply, their inventory is hard to move & their profits/sales decrease. A lot of demand & no supply, they may not be able to meet the needs to supply the consumer.

2 - It would appear that with my first point, it doesn't really answer the question Keep'm proposed, but that is actually quite opposite. If it was "common" knowledge that in the event of a R/D that Iraq were to close its borders for the extended time of exchange that they allow, this would cause fear to any potential buyer, consumer, or investor.

3 - Why would point #2 be relevant? Well two reasons actually. 1.) No business wants to be holding large amounts of dead - stock. If the events were to occur as explained in point #2, all dealers are potentially stuck with a large amount of useless paper. 2.) This type of knowledge would also decrease the demand significantly. No demand would lead to no sales. Even the risk takers will be doubtful and if they were to take a plunge, they would not be throwing much money down.

With those 3 points above, a dealer would have to consider responding to any questions requesting information on their actions if an event occurred such as listed in point #2.

-- They would not want to say that they would 'not' allow exchanges

-- They would want to implement a CYA strategy (cover your rear-end) in how they answer

-- The 'wording' used would likely be subjective, so that they could not be held accountable.

A simple answer would be something listed below as an example:

"At any change in the current dinars value, we still plan to provide exchange services."

If you look at the above response, you would notice that a response like that limit themselves to the current dinar, but they also don't give any absolute answers. Saying that they 'still plan' to offer exchanges services would not be a guarantee. This would not hold them accountable if they were to back-pedal. The perception of that response would be positive & reassuring to those who question the business.

Lets take it a step further. Lets say they were to do an exchange "Guaranteed" and go through all the hoopla of verifiable documentation to provide further 'peace of mind', that still may not work in the favor of the IQD holder. Why? Because they can set their own buy-back rate and could buy the paper back for pennies.

My opinion of advice to give to hesitant holders, buyers, or sellers. If you are worried that what you hold is "too much to lose" but you don't want to remove yourself from the dinar completely. Reconsider how you play role in their value. If I was in that position, I would take my dinar, sell back to a dealer (even taking a hit on the fees) but re-invest through a reputable broker into the ISX. I would probably split the funds up. As an example, 50% in a checking/savings account (IQD value held) - 25% in a strong promising stock - 25% in a potential boomer.

The 50% held in account, if generating interest could grow to when you do decide to withdraw, you've made gains. It puts the largest amount in lower risk, thereby preventing a complete loss unlikely. The 25% may make gains as their economy grows (whether it be the promising stock or the boomer, or both).

Overall - why would the method above be better? Instead of being a holder of their exported inflation paper, you are taking the value and investing it into their economy, thus actually potentially helping it further. But that is just my $0.02

82-Pages? These LOP threads always get so much attention, it is really pretty sad at times.

I didn't read all 82 pages, but I did try to skim through it (read mostly the first few pages). For the most part, it was TL,DR.

Keep'm, you continue to bring valid opposing views or points to consider, but you seriously need to work on your delivery. Your delivery comes off more "troll-ish" than serious. It would be of my opinion, that you would not do well in a sales role. However, you are more analytical, which probably explains your technician profession.

With all that said, a little voice of reason. While we may all be interested in what a larger exotic foreign exchange company would do in the event of a R/D, we have to put ourselves in the shoes of a dealer.

1 - They're a business, and they have a primary goal of making money. For them to make profits, they need to have a supply that meets demand. No demand & a large supply, their inventory is hard to move & their profits/sales decrease. A lot of demand & no supply, they may not be able to meet the needs to supply the consumer.

2 - It would appear that with my first point, it doesn't really answer the question Keep'm proposed, but that is actually quite opposite. If it was "common" knowledge that in the event of a R/D that Iraq were to close its borders for the extended time of exchange that they allow, this would cause fear to any potential buyer, consumer, or investor.

3 - Why would point #2 be relevant? Well two reasons actually. 1.) No business wants to be holding large amounts of dead - stock. If the events were to occur as explained in point #2, all dealers are potentially stuck with a large amount of useless paper. 2.) This type of knowledge would also decrease the demand significantly. No demand would lead to no sales. Even the risk takers will be doubtful and if they were to take a plunge, they would not be throwing much money down.

With those 3 points above, a dealer would have to consider responding to any questions requesting information on their actions if an event occurred such as listed in point #2.

-- They would not want to say that they would 'not' allow exchanges

-- They would want to implement a CYA strategy (cover your rear-end) in how they answer

-- The 'wording' used would likely be subjective, so that they could not be held accountable.

A simple answer would be something listed below as an example:

"At any change in the current dinars value, we still plan to provide exchange services."

If you look at the above response, you would notice that a response like that limit themselves to the current dinar, but they also don't give any absolute answers. Saying that they 'still plan' to offer exchanges services would not be a guarantee. This would not hold them accountable if they were to back-pedal. The perception of that response would be positive & reassuring to those who question the business.

Lets take it a step further. Lets say they were to do an exchange "Guaranteed" and go through all the hoopla of verifiable documentation to provide further 'peace of mind', that still may not work in the favor of the IQD holder. Why? Because they can set their own buy-back rate and could buy the paper back for pennies.

My opinion of advice to give to hesitant holders, buyers, or sellers. If you are worried that what you hold is "too much to lose" but you don't want to remove yourself from the dinar completely. Reconsider how you play role in their value. If I was in that position, I would take my dinar, sell back to a dealer (even taking a hit on the fees) but re-invest through a reputable broker into the ISX. I would probably split the funds up. As an example, 50% in a checking/savings account (IQD value held) - 25% in a strong promising stock - 25% in a potential boomer.

The 50% held in account, if generating interest could grow to when you do decide to withdraw, you've made gains. It puts the largest amount in lower risk, thereby preventing a complete loss unlikely. The 25% may make gains as their economy grows (whether it be the promising stock or the boomer, or both).

Overall - why would the method above be better? Instead of being a holder of their exported inflation paper, you are taking the value and investing it into their economy, thus actually potentially helping it further. But that is just my $0.02

Nice to see you still around! I do agree this post got lengthy for no apparent reason. No one really bothered to really check on my original proposal, instead just attacked with assumptions and put downs....oh well. You might have missed where umbertino was actually trying to unload some of his dinar and the dealer he contacted UK dinar (part of dinar trade), the airport exchange site and I believe his bank, all refused to buy it back from him at this point in time and nothing has happened yet in either direction which does raise a few red flags in my mind.

Anyhow.....hope your doing well....good luck to you!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Nice to see you still around! I do agree this post got lengthy for no apparent reason. No one really bothered to really check on my original proposal, instead just attacked with assumptions and put downs....oh well. You might have missed where umbertino was actually trying to unload some of his dinar and the dealer he contacted UK dinar (part of dinar trade), the airport exchange site and I believe his bank, all refused to buy it back from him at this point in time and nothing has happened yet in either direction which does raise a few red flags in my mind.

Anyhow.....hope your doing well....good luck to you!

Interesting - you would think that at the minimum, the UK Dinar would have provided better success. Why 'currently' sell if you won't be willing to buy back.

Exchanges at an airport & a local bank do not surprise me though.

I'm doing good, like to lurk from time to time. Being here daily is similar to trying to watch a pot of water hit a boil, just feels like forever w/o much change.

Interesting - you would think that at the minimum, the UK Dinar would have provided better success. Why 'currently' sell if you won't be willing to buy back.

Exchanges at an airport & a local bank do not surprise me though.

I'm doing good, like to lurk from time to time. Being here daily is similar to trying to watch a pot of water hit a boil, just feels like forever w/o much change.

I share similar thoughts....The reason I started this post was because a previous "lopster" shared emails he wrote from multiple dealers and he asked them specifically if they would buy back the dinar If Iraq redenominate and changes the currency. All the ones he wrote all danced around the question and really wouldn't answer it. If you ask them will they buy back in the event of a revaluation they all will undoubtedly guarantee buy back. Quite odd if you ask me. So I wanted to see if we as a group would get the same answers in return just to kind of verify the same result if possible....so much for thay I guess....seems some members were not up to the challenge of possibly receiving those same answers....

And btw....I am actually quite good at selling lol....used to sell my own work at a previous shop back in NC....I can be quite persuasive!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dealers in Dinar have no inside knowledge of any potential RV. If they did, and believed it was actually going to RV "any minute now," they would be hoarding it, not selling it. Dealers in Dinar, however, have great incentive for YOU to believe that it is going to RV "any minute now." They have been making a lot of money for years based on YOUR belief. That's why pimps like TNT Tony are out there promoting the "any minute now" Dinar RV theories.

Banks and airport currency changes have no particular interest in the Dinar. It's worth so little that they can't make much on exchanges, there is little reason to carry much, if any, Dinar because relatively few people actually travel to Iraq. It's not a vacation mecca, you know, what with the bombs and guns and social instability thing. In fact, banks have a disincintive to carry it, because of the bogus Guru RV "investment" nonsense, so they don't.

The "RV any minute now" Guru theories has spawned an industry playing on believers hope on a rope idea of "incredible wealth with little investment" dreams. To the dealers, the dinar is just a high profit, low risk product, not a world or life changing event.

• Upvote 1

Ya they're not interested because it's not worth much

A dollars worth of dinar is worth as much as a dollars worth of euros

What's next ya need a wheel barrow of dinar ?

Ya need 40 notes to make a million dinar

Try that in dollars

It will make the transactions simpler using the large notes

If we were holding 20 million dollars yes we would need a dump truck to cash out

They make just as much off selling the dinar as they do any other currency

If not more

Go call some dealers and talk to them about something that isn't a reality at this time and see how long they want to talk with you especially if you got a promoter on the internet telling people to call them or flood them with emails

Are we there yet ?

Hey that's a ligit question too!!

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet ??

Are we there yet??????????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ya they're not interested because it's not worth much

A dollars worth of dinar is worth as much as a dollars worth of euros

What's next ya need a wheel barrow of dinar ?

Ya need 40 notes to make a million dinar

Try that in dollars

It will make the transactions simpler using the large notes

If we were holding 20 million dollars yes we would need a dump truck to cash out

They make just as much off selling the dinar as they do any other currency

If not more

Go call some dealers and talk to them about something that isn't a reality at this time and see how long they want to talk with you especially if you got a promoter on the internet telling people to call them or flood them with emails

Are we there yet ?

Hey that's a ligit question too!!

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet ??

Are we there yet??????????

Here is an idea.....why don't YOU write some emails asking them if there is an RV pending why they aren't hoarding the dinar for themselves. ....lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So let me guess, you have already done this and know the answers!!! hmmmm!!

You had this mess figured out in minutes

No matter what

We he had all the answers and according to him and his gang members

Everyone was wrong in their assumptions

Which is all there is on both sides of the coin

We will find out if anyone wants to make money off this ride when we get off

Here is an idea.....why don't YOU write some emails asking them if there is an RV pending why they aren't hoarding the dinar for themselves. ....lol

Now you pretend you know if they have any dinar of their own

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

dontlop opines:

"Everyone was wrong in their assumptions 
Which is all there is on both sides of the coin
We will find out if anyone wants to make money off this ride when we get off"

No, there are only assumptions on one side. The "Go RV" side. The only thing coming out from the CBI for all these years is that they have a plan to lop their currency. The only assumption, based upon nothing but speculation, is that there will be a huge RV.

• Upvote 1

Your name says RVPleaseToday..........butttttttttttttttt you say don't think it will RV and have said 1,000 times you think the currency will gradually increase.................etc. So at no point did you ever think an RV was possible? Why not "Graduallyincreaseoverthenext10yearsorsoPleaseToday"? LOL I love Born again RV'ers  that NOW have found the holy grail of economics and want to preach to others. I've been here for over 4 years and just recently seen your stripes change.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen you post....

Your telling everyone your a lopster

But you say you can't understand why your in the tank

He knows why hes here.... :bravo:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2