Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

Well, dontlop, what about this?

"The administration has said the central bank in the gallery its written reply to questions addressed to her (long-Presse), "The Iraqi Central Bank Law No. 56 of 2004 prohibits the government from imposing its policies on the Central Bank of Iraq," explaining that it "gives the bank full autonomy from the government so that does not offer any loans to the government and does not receive orders from the government in the formation of Ssayasath and calculations are subject to international standards. "

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176348-central-bank-our-law-gives-full-autonomy-from-the-government-are-not-allowed-to-lend-to-fill-the-vacuum-budget/#entry1360816

Yes I have read that a few times

And my response is the same every time you post it

They did this so saddam had no way of financing the war in 2004

One of the first things seized was the central bank

Yep they won't impose policy the policy is formulated in the cbi

The exchange rate the govts set

The cbi sets up the monetary policy

And maintains it

You must think the govt doesn't own 100% of the cbi

The cbi doesn't tell the govt what to do

The police can arrest govt officials too buy the police don't make the laws

• Downvote 2

You can't change people that have an agenda, This post started out 70 pages ago with a question that has been answered several times and has now evolved into character assassination which seems to be their only motive. We are all adults and certainly can make up our own minds without these people being so adamant about something most of them no longer have. Being rude and arrogant has never swayed anyone it just shows what kind of character the people posses. You are not our Keepers and it's time to move on. Happy Easter everyone. :twocents:

It wasn't answered. You making a statement assuming is not an answer. And in case you missed it, another member shared that he was trying to sell some of his dinar now, and the bank's wouldn't take it, your airport exchange offices wouldn't take it, and neither would the dealer he bought it from. What do you have to say about that?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Maybe you just never paid attention to what he was originally claiming, which is why he is just a joke. He was claiming they were saying they were gonna revalue in the coming weeks which is clearly not true. And the people on the TV have no pull in regards to the currency so it really doesn't mean squat.

And you don't think your a joke ?

You got some lame posts in your past with claims " that simply weren't true"

So who cares

Why waste your time here if its just to character assassinate people

You first claim you sold your dinar and are simply hanging around to see how "this thing" turns out

Now look at you

You have disgraced yourself

Even the people who used to think highly of your opinion have realized they may of been dooped

By a youngster who just wanted attention

Your getting attention now

Just not the kind of attention you want

• Downvote 2

And maintains it

The facts have been posted in front of your face in black and white about the CBI formulating the exchange rate. Your either about as smart as DB, or you have an agenda of just being argumentative with anything being said that shuts you and your fantasy theories/statements down.....Stop acting like a little girl

And you don't think your a joke ?

You got some lame posts in your past with claims " that simply weren't true"

So who cares

Why waste your time here if its just to character assassinate people

You first claim you sold your dinar and are simply hanging around to see how "this thing" turns out

Now look at you

You have disgraced yourself

Even the people who used to think highly of your opinion have realized they may of been dooped

By a youngster who just wanted attention

Your getting attention now

Just not the kind of attention you want

I surely haven't disgraced myself. It's become enjoyment sitting you and DB in your chairs and proving how ridiculous you sound when you speak. Everything you talk about is so far off from reaoity. Your just a wishful thinker with statements that belong in the books of mother goose....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

And maintains it

Another example of baseless claims you make....you say they made that law in 2004 so saddam couldn't finance the war yet he was taken out of power and removed on 2003 lol....you should just quit while your ahead.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Gunshow2425 -do you think the dinar will lop or RV?

I used to have higher hopes with this investment, but it doesn't look good anymore.  My reasons?  Well, I can post a million articles on that.

I do still have dinar, because its not hurting me or anyone holding onto it.

If anyone thinks this investment is a slam dunk, you have another thing coming.  The problem is, this back and forth debate might never end with no resolution to it.  Meaning people can be screwed without ever knowing it...ever.

• Upvote 1

Another example of baseless claims you make....you say they made that law in 2004 so saddam couldn't finance the war yet he was taken out of power and removed on 2003 lol....you should just quit while your ahead.

Im embarrassed to admit I used to think like dontlop, always twisting everything to think its positive.  I moved on from that a longggg time ago.

What was the guaranteed exchange rate at the cbi in 1999 for the Swiss dinar ?

Im embarrassed to admit I used to think like dontlop, always twisting everything to think its positive. I moved on from that a longggg time ago.

Seems like your hung up on me

Ah ha ha ha ha

Im embarrassed to admit I used to think like dontlop, always twisting everything to think its positive. I moved on from that a longggg time ago.

Gimmee some examples

The twisting part

The facts have been posted in front of your face in black and white about the CBI formulating the exchange rate. Your either about as smart as DB, or you have an agenda of just being argumentative with anything being said that shuts you and your fantasy theories/statements down.....Stop acting like a little girl

I surely haven't disgraced myself. It's become enjoyment sitting you and DB in your chairs and proving how ridiculous you sound when you speak. Everything you talk about is so far off from reaoity. Your just a wishful thinker with statements that belong in the books of mother goose....

Facts because you said so

You point out the cbi law

And no where does it say formulate the exchange rate

It says formulate the exchange rate "policy"

They don't do as they please at the cbi

Ask shabbs or turki

Policy

2. a course of action adopted and pursued by a government, ruler, political party, etc.: our nation's foreign policy.

A policy to peg and stablize the currency by buying and selling dinar thru auctions

That's a policy

A policy to peg and stablize the currency by buying and selling dinar thru auctions

That's a policy

Or buying and sellng dollars thru auctions

Or selling trasurys

Or selling gold

The cbi can minipulate the exchange rates with auctions And interest rates

That's about it

Exchange rates can be manipulated by buying or selling currencies on the foreign exchange market. To raise the value of the pound the Bank of England buys pounds, and to lower the value, it sells pounds. Rates can also be manipulated through interest rates, which affect the demand and supply of Sterling via their effect on inflows of hot money.

The CPA set the exchange rate in 2003

Since it has been minipulated by the cbi

We Are waiting for the govt of Iraq to set a new exchange rate

Well your not keep

You got scared and sold out

The cbi doesn't set prices on imports and exports and it doesn't collect tarriifs

The govt says it wants a 20% tariff on imports

Well it's up to the cbi since the govt says the want to raise the xchange rate 20% to equal it out

The cbi will formulate a policy to raise the exchange rate to that 20% that the govt is requiring they do

The cbi doesn't decide what the exchange rate will be

Edited by dontlop
  • Downvote 1

What was the guaranteed exchange rate at the cbi in 1999 for the Swiss dinar ?

Seems like your hung up on me

Ah ha ha ha ha

Gimmee some examples

The twisting part

Facts because you said so

You point out the cbi law

And no where does it say formulate the exchange rate

It says formulate the exchange rate "policy"

They don't do as they please at the cbi

Ask shabbs or turki

Policy

2. a course of action adopted and pursued by a government, ruler, political party, etc.: our nation's foreign policy.

That's a policy

That's a policy

Or buying and sellng dollars thru auctions

Or selling trasurys

Or selling gold

The cbi can minipulate the exchange rates with auctions And interest rates

That's about it

Exchange rates can be manipulated by buying or selling currencies on the foreign exchange market. To raise the value of the pound the Bank of England buys pounds, and to lower the value, it sells pounds. Rates can also be manipulated through interest rates, which affect the demand and supply of Sterling via their effect on inflows of hot money.

The CPA set the exchange rate in 2003

Since it has been minipulated by the cbi

We Are waiting for the govt of Iraq to set a new exchange rate

Well your not keep

You got scared and sold out

The cbi doesn't set prices on imports and exports and it doesn't collect tarriifs

The govt says it wants a 20% tariff on imports

Well it's up to the cbi since the govt says the want to raise the xchange rate 20% to equal it out

The cbi will formulate a policy to raise the exchange rate to that 20% that the govt is requiring they do

The cbi doesn't decide what the exchange rate will be

What do you think that means genius? If they formulate the policy, they are coming up with the exchange rate and it's policy behind it. Just like they come up with the monetary policy.

Answer me this, does the govt come up with the monetary policy? Show me where it says the govt of Iraq sets the exchange rate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Lol. ...and now he just babbles and posts irrelevant links that don't say anything about what he claims....

First it was the imaginary swiss rv....then he says the cbi law was set in 2004 so saddam couldn't finance the war when he was gone way before then, and now no matter how many factual links and information you put in his face that he clearly can't comprehend, he says the govt of Iraq is in charge of how much the dinar is worth and they set the exchange rate....

Is there any wonder why everyone laughs at him?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It is next to impossible to read and follow dontlop's post. What is with all the spacing and incomplete thoughts?

I don't care if ya read it or not

I'm not writing story books

Lol. ...and now he just babbles and posts irrelevant links that don't say anything about what he claims....

First it was the imaginary swiss rv....then he says the cbi law was set in 2004 so saddam couldn't finance the war when he was gone way before then, and now no matter how many factual links and information you put in his face that he clearly can't comprehend, he says the govt of Iraq is in charge of how much the dinar is worth and they set the exchange rate....

What does the word " everyone " mean in your world

You and your lopster buddy's ?

They are fake laughs you talk about

Your very concerned about dontlop

Really when did they capture saddam ?

Oh ya two days before kadaffi surrendered his nuclear program

Wonder why he did that

Maybe saddam had some drugs after he was caught and sung like a baby

And kadaffi just happened to turn over a new leaf

Once kadaffi started cooperating with the west

The Arab brotherhood took him out

During the exchange period dec 13 2003 saddam was caught

I know you think the additions to the cbi law were written the day they implemented it

Edited by dontlop
  • Downvote 1

I don't care if ya read it or not

I'm not writing story books

What does the word " everyone " mean in your world

You and your lopster buddy's ?

They are fake laughs you talk about

Your very concerned about dontlop

Really when did they capture saddam ?

Oh ya two days before kadaffi surrendered his nuclear program

Wonder why he did that

And kadaffi had a little phone call to deal with

Maybe saddam had some drugs after he was caught and sung like a baby

Not talking about when he was captured....When he was removed.....they set up the first govt post saddam in 2003 so how could the 2004 CBI laws been written so saddam couldn't finance the war? Lol your so all over the place you don't know half the crap you spew. You gonna show me where it says the Iraqi govt sets the exchange rate?

So many people point out your off the wall babbling. That's why I asked you to please take a English class...it will only help to try and decipher some of the nonsense you post. Still wont be right, but at least people will be able to comprehend what your trying to say

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know the cbi didn't set the exchange rate for the Swiss dinar at the cbi

Ask your buddy RVPleaseToday

He also says the CPA set the rate

The entire Iraqi dinar went to dirt because of saddam financial wizardry

He financed the Iran war into debt and the cbi just kept printing up money for who ? Saddam

Who are they printing up money for now ?

The govt?

Trillions

They started out with a clean float then to a managed float what was the rate when they had 4 trillion dinars in 2003

• Downvote 1

I guess that's why the CPA set the exchange rate

It's exactly why they did what they did

To make sure saddam couldn't finance the war thru the cbi

We are talking about the CBI law....Stop jumping around and stay focused! You said the CBI law was written in 2004 to keep saddam from financing the war when he was well gone from power by then lol....your ridiculous....

Can't you say at least one legit statement? Still waiting for you to show me where it says the Iraqi govt sets the exchange rate. You have been shown much evidence stating the CBI formulates it, but you have yet to prove otherwise. Put up or bow down...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Saddam was captured in December. His government ceased to exist April 9, 2003. And then, the CPA took over.

"The first act of the CPA under Bremer was to issue order of de-Ba'athification of Iraqi society. On 23 May, CPA Order Number 2 formally disbanded the Iraqi army [2]On 22 July 2003, the CPA formed the Iraqi Governing Council and appointed its members. The Council membership consisted largely of Iraqi expatriates who had previously fled the country during the rule of Saddam Hussein and also with many outspoken dissidents who had been persecuted by the former regime."

This is well documented history, dontlop.

• Upvote 2

Saddam was captured in December. His government ceased to exist April 9, 2003. And then, the CPA took over.

"The first act of the CPA under Bremer was to issue order of de-Ba'athification of Iraqi society. On 23 May, CPA Order Number 2 formally disbanded the Iraqi army [2]On 22 July 2003, the CPA formed the Iraqi Governing Council and appointed its members. The Council membership consisted largely of Iraqi expatriates who had previously fled the country during the rule of Saddam Hussein and also with many outspoken dissidents who had been persecuted by the former regime."

This is well documented history, dontlop.

He has quite the problem understanding history.....As you can tell he just pulled dates and claims out of his arse that are completely wrong...He tried and failed miserably.....

Dontlop I'm still waiting for you to show me where it says the govt of Iraq sets the exchange rate....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1