Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 3-26-2014

TexasGranny

Adam,

Can you give a breakdown of what is happening now in Iraq?  We heard that Turki is being removed and that all has been completed including the HCL, just not implemented.  What laws are still hanging out there that have to be done? What are your contacts in Iraq saying.  I can't believe they are waiting on the elections to revalue currency. Just doesn't make sense

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How does Iraq keep buying high dollar goods without a money value other than a program rate and isn't the dinar notes they are using is the three 000's that they are trying to bring in...Seems to me that using the dinar and program rate suits them just fine as long as they can buy what they need....So what's their incentive to RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam, I want to renew my three month VIP while the 28% discount is active. The problem I am having is due to the fact that I have renewed several times in the past and the renewal was effective from the date I renewed even though I still had time left on the original. Right now my membership does not expire until April/17/14.

Thank you

To add to the above question.....

where did the gold come from...how did they pay for it....and what is the value of their reserves now?

What will it take to implement the HCL? Who is in charge of that?

also...

if Maliki is not reelected...(a whole other topic) then who could be? and what do we know about them?

Edited by SnowGlobe7

When a post here uses the word article

then has a colon then quotation marks

Does this mean an article out of a newspaper?

If so why not a link to that paper on line so i can read entire article for myself ?

Article......makes me think newspaper article. But im in my 50's so maybe it means something different today.

Help !?!?!?

Good Morning Adam and of course thanks for all you do.  My questions is IYO do you think that Iraq is conducting the census through the election cards? This seems like a very cost effective and accurate way of determining the numbers in each household. Thanks again.

This is a follow up to previous question above. Here is link to article stating (as I understand it) the Turki has been replaced as CBI governor.

\http://www.altahreernews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=20600    

Now I'm reading articles saying that he is in Jordan at a big blow out with international banking leaders or buying truck loads of gold bullion. What gives?

You guys sounds desperate and very impatient for something to happen (I remember those days myself) . Here's a page out of my book....GO enjoy your family and life and when it RV....then count your blessing.  

Remember a day is more precious then a RV. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1