Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question when we exchange

easterlily

I bet you said Phuket, I'll never come back here, as you were boarding your flight (bus)

It Probably Had Something To Do With That 'Thai Ladyboy' Experience That He's Still Trying To Forget ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

He Also Has A Sexchange Office At His Dong Dispensary In Bangkok ! :o

:D :D :D

You mean I can get a new Dong?  Or many?  In case the first one doesn't work.  Like the original?

Have a heart, that Thai Ladyboy ended up being a pilot for Malaysian Airways.......

Or inflatable co-pilot as in the movie "Airplane".

• Upvote 1

I bet you said Phuket, I'll never come back here, as you were boarding your flight (bus)

lol...Kinda.... You might also say that  PHUKET was  the logical consequence after BANGKOK.

It Probably Had Something To Do With That 'Thai Ladyboy' Experience That He's Still Trying To Forget ! :o

:D :D :D

You got it.. It haunts me.

Sum Ting Wong ...

vely wong.

We don't even know if we will be alive ,when and if there is an exchange.several members have passed on waiting on this thing.

I'd tend to agree with you....Unwillingly.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I am under the impression for quite some time that you cannot use monies exchanged at your appointment to pay off reserves or installments that you owe! So before my appointment I will walk into a bank exchange a small amount to pay off my reserves plus pay lawyer for my trust fund. A large portion of my dinars are in the name of the trust. Now upon wiring to payoff the balance owed on my reserves the remaining songs plus dinars will be next day to me. If it hasn't arrived before my scheduled appointment I will go to my appointment with my in hand currency and exchange the portion under the name of the trust funds name plus others in my name. I was told they will work with you on your reserves. So before and at time of appointment they will know how much I have in hand plus how much I have/had in reserves. If reserves arrive before appointment its now part of my on hand batch if not its reserves ive paid off but waiting on delivery plus the batch I have on hand under trust name plus under my name. Ive read that they will work with you with the entire collection of currency you have. Two things to note here I have not exchanged none during the scheduled appointment and the small portion I exchanged without appointment was done at international or street rate. No NDA or special rate just walk in exchange. Deposit into my account already less payments to lawyer and amount to payoff reserves. My understanding that is the clean way to do it but you are not using exchanged monies from your appointment to pay off reserves or lawyer fees. Now when I go into my appointment I will have currency already in trust name plus I might have some already in name of LLC plus gift letters notarized (completed & notarized pre-RV). Reserves paid off and depending on logistics in my hand at time of appointment or enroute. They will have figures of my total amount of currency allocated as I mentioned. Open and honest legal and within my rights. Portion of currencies under the name of trusts fund has proper documentation provided by tax attorney stating X amount of dinars transferred to trust already. So when I exchange the dinars- that portion- already in the name of the trust! That is a must per tax attorney. Wise and Legal Asset protection strategy (charitable remainder trust fund) that owns the currency prior to exchange. Research benefit of charitable remainder trust and wisdom of it. But again the currency that is owned by crt trust is key it is never received in your name but trust. Legal and Wise. However I do have other currency that I will exchange under my name which will can be used to invest, donated, purchase addtl products for retirement or benefits for the kids. In conclusion they do not want you to use the monies received at special rates coming from your appointment to be used to either pay off reserves or to be used to buy more dinars and dongs! Thats the plan that I was advised to follow. I like the the wisdom of putting on a spreadsheet each currency and their relative serial numbers. So each portion exchanged has the respective serial numbers linked for your records. So no one can mistakenly grab dinars or dongs from a different batch of dinars or dongs and say hey these are not authentic! Well thats the plan I hope that gives you some options to consider!

CF

I am under the impression for quite some time that you cannot use monies exchanged at your appointment to pay off reserves or installments that you owe! So before my appointment I will walk into a bank exchange a small amount to pay off my reserves plus pay lawyer for my trust fund. A large portion of my dinars are in the name of the trust. Now upon wiring to payoff the balance owed on my reserves the remaining songs plus dinars will be next day to me. If it hasn't arrived before my scheduled appointment I will go to my appointment with my in hand currency and exchange the portion under the name of the trust funds name plus others in my name. I was told they will work with you on your reserves. So before and at time of appointment they will know how much I have in hand plus how much I have/had in reserves. If reserves arrive before appointment its now part of my on hand batch if not its reserves ive paid off but waiting on delivery plus the batch I have on hand under trust name plus under my name. Ive read that they will work with you with the entire collection of currency you have. Two things to note here I have not exchanged none during the scheduled appointment and the small portion I exchanged without appointment was done at international or street rate. No NDA or special rate just walk in exchange. Deposit into my account already less payments to lawyer and amount to payoff reserves. My understanding that is the clean way to do it but you are not using exchanged monies from your appointment to pay off reserves or lawyer fees. Now when I go into my appointment I will have currency already in trust name plus I might have some already in name of LLC plus gift letters notarized (completed & notarized pre-RV). Reserves paid off and depending on logistics in my hand at time of appointment or enroute. They will have figures of my total amount of currency allocated as I mentioned. Open and honest legal and within my rights. Portion of currencies under the name of trusts fund has proper documentation provided by tax attorney stating X amount of dinars transferred to trust already. So when I exchange the dinars- that portion- already in the name of the trust! That is a must per tax attorney. Wise and Legal Asset protection strategy (charitable remainder trust fund) that owns the currency prior to exchange. Research benefit of charitable remainder trust and wisdom of it. But again the currency that is owned by crt trust is key it is never received in your name but trust. Legal and Wise. However I do have other currency that I will exchange under my name which will can be used to invest, donated, purchase addtl products for retirement or benefits for the kids. In conclusion they do not want you to use the monies received at special rates coming from your appointment to be used to either pay off reserves or to be used to buy more dinars and dongs! Thats the plan that I was advised to follow. I like the the wisdom of putting on a spreadsheet each currency and their relative serial numbers. So each portion exchanged has the respective serial numbers linked for your records. So no one can mistakenly grab dinars or dongs from a different batch of dinars or dongs and say hey these are not authentic! Well thats the plan I hope that gives you some options to consider!

CF

I got to reserves ........ wow you got dinar on layaway,chances are you'll be broke long before you get to pay them off.

Layaway is the dinar scam !!!!! 

I'll come back later and read the rest when I've calmed down lol 

• Upvote 2

Ali also has an exchange office in Texas and Las Vegas,NV

I'm pretty sure all these dealers with offices setup for rv are nothing more than regis offices that gives them an address and asnwering service for like $200 a month, its not like they setup a full fledgged office because they think an rv is comming soon. if nothing else its a cheap gimmick, the rv is so close we've already setup offices in these states

do not do any reserves..IMO

Very good advice, I routinely see guys on ebay sellling options. If you look at all their listings you see hundreds of millions of Dinar they should have waiting for these options. I recently saw a guy who had 580 million Dinar in options and a feedback score of like 62 lol. It's basically free cash for anyone who wants to sell options, never have to deliver anything and if by chance someone does want to buy the option they are charigng you $1500 so just go to the buy sell section on here pickup a mill for $900 and make $600 on top of the $100 you charged them for the option. obviously very unethical and if it did rv these guys would have a lot of pissed off customers but what are they gonna do sue him for nothing since he probably has nothing

Wow CF, you better save your post here so you don't get lost somewhere and get out of sequence.  Now I'm thinking I haven't thought this through enough.  Way over my head.  I'm gonna have a V8 and go buy a Bugatti Veyron.  Anybody wanna race?

DW

Wow CF, you better save your post here so you don't get lost somewhere and get out of sequence.  Now I'm thinking I haven't thought this through enough.  Way over my head.  I'm gonna have a V8 and go buy a Bugatti Veyron.  Anybody wanna race?

DW

Yeah...

You go buy your cute little Veyron.

For HALF the money. I will go to a wrecking yard.

find an old Mopar of some sort, build a wicked motor,

and kick your little backside up one side and down

the other side of every 1/4 mile dragstrip from coast to coast...

No.

Wait.

Better idea.

I'll just use my Honda and

not have to spend any money...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Vmhj_3AVU

And if you don't like the idea of getting your backside kicked

by a little Honda, I'll bring out the fancy Honda...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMdUo43-qu0

What's that?

You don't like getting beat by imports?

Ok, you asked for it...

***WARNING***

This vehicle is NOT for the faint of heart.

Some have said that you would have to be

crazy to want to drive it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KIGix5OsDk

Yeah...

You go buy your cute little Veyron.

For HALF the money. I will go to a wrecking yard.

find an old Mopar of some sort, build a wicked motor,

and kick your little backside up one side and down

the other side of every 1/4 mile dragstrip from coast to coast...

No.

Wait.

Better idea.

I'll just use my Honda and

not have to spend any money...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Vmhj_3AVU

And if you don't like the idea of getting your backside kicked

by a little Honda, I'll bring out the fancy Honda...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMdUo43-qu0

What's that?

You don't like getting beat by imports?

Ok, you asked for it...

***WARNING***

This vehicle is NOT for the faint of heart.

Some have said that you would have to be

crazy to want to drive it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KIGix5OsDk

Dude, do you even know what a Veyron Is???  For half the money you could by the whole damn wrecking yard.  Oh, and by the way, the Bugatti is an import.  But from a real country.  Just ask Umbertino.

Edited by DWitte

1 ) I do know what a Veyron is.

2 ) Yes, I realize that it's an import.

3) We refer to all the little Japanese cars as "imports".

4 ) Don't want the whole wrecking yard.

Dealing with the EPA is a nightmare.

Had a wrecking yard in the family YEARS ago.

Not anymore.

So, where's the first race gonna be?

I was thinking, if the After RV party is in Vegas,

let's just rent the LVMS Drag Strip...

http://www.lvms.com/business/facility_rental/drag_strip/

1 ) I do know what a Veyron is.

2 ) Yes, I realize that it's an import.

3) We refer to all the little Japanese cars as "imports".

4 ) Don't want the whole wrecking yard.

Dealing with the EPA is a nightmare.

Had a wrecking yard in the family YEARS ago.

Not anymore.

So, where's the first race gonna be?

I was thinking, if the After RV party is in Vegas,

let's just rent the LVMS Drag Strip...

http://www.lvms.com/business/facility_rental/drag_strip/

If it comes out at a dollar or less, we'll rent the LVMS.  If $3 we'll just buy it.  BTW it has to come out at $3 for me to feel comfortable buying a Bugatti.  Anything less and I'll concede the race to you and keep my money also.  Gotta be smart here.  Can't let Bravado cost me millions.  There are others who can show us how to do that.  Besides we would have to have some rules.  My car comes off the showroom.  You're  talking about custom and just short of a funny car.  But I'm still in.

Also, you might think about changing you location.  It suggests you hang with the wrong crowd.

At least you know how to write, but I was wondering, do you add the numbers so you don't ......

1  )  get lost

2  )  get confused

3  )  can't remember

4  )  all of the above

DW 

Have a nice day.

If you're worried about foreign currency exchange, you may think about going by a Travelex office (in most airports) and exchange a small amount of dinar to see what the process looks like.  While there you can ask some dinar questions.  You'll get answers from professionals and an idea of what folks inside the currency exchange market are thinking about Dinar Mania.

If it comes out at a dollar or less, we'll rent the LVMS.  If $3 we'll just buy it.  BTW it has to come out at $3 for me to feel comfortable buying a Bugatti.  Anything less and I'll concede the race to you and keep my money also.  Gotta be smart here.  Can't let Bravado cost me millions.  There are others who can show us how to do that.  Besides we would have to have some rules.  My car comes off the showroom.  You're  talking about custom and just short of a funny car.  But I'm still in.

Also, you might think about changing you location.  It suggests you hang with the wrong crowd.

At least you know how to write, but I was wondering, do you add the numbers so you don't ......

1  )  get lost

2  )  get confused

3  )  can't remember

4  )  all of the above

DW 

Have a nice day.

Ok, ground rules:

Both cars must be street legal.

I'm sure we can find someone from the LVPD

that would be willing to come to the track and

inspect the vehicles.

We each get two runs, solo, to get

a feel for the cars and the track conditions.

Oh cr@p, forgot where I was.

See?

This is why I number things...

Instead of using the tree, we can give SnowGlobe7

a flag and she can be the official starter.

We run a best two out of three series.

Winner gets to have dinner with SnowGlobe7.

Loser gets to have dinner with Possum and Momma...

Last time I checked, the Bugatti cost about 2.5 mil.  No way I'm going to race a car like that.  You don't know me but with my luck I can think of any number things that can and will go wrong.  Starting with me showing up.  And it's all downhill from there.

As fro dinner with Snowglobe7, I'm sure we can both have dinner with her and her Hubby whom she posted she is still madly in love with.  My wife will be there also and probably an ex or two once they find out how much money I have.  There will be lots of ex's hanging around after this thing pops.

Anybody that thinks this is going to happen soon better get their divorce now with an ironclad decree for protection.  Quit sitting on the fence and get going.

See how this goes from a drag race to advice on divorce.  What a mess.

I think I had a bad day.  Oh hell.  And all I did was get up.  See how that works for me?

DW

When cashing in there will be a rate that the CBI determines and it can fluctuate daily, but the rate will be the rate, no lower rates/higher rate. What ya want to get in on is the spread advantage that mass quantities make available. Adam's goin' to send information on location as soon as the RV/RI is established.. I'm goin'  to cash-in at the closest exchange location Adam suggest to make it to Belize. This's the advantage of the VIP membership, Adams has already done the foot work and has contacts that can be accessed once the dinar becomes tradable...As far as the locations Adam suggest, I'll drive to the location and personally watch my dinar verified...  

I need to clarify that, I'll cash in just enough at the location closest to me to make it to Belize...I confuse myself sometimes... 

Sorry for my misunderstanding but how and why do you take it Belize?  Can't we just do that in the US banks?

Ok, fine.

We won't race the real cars.

How about this...?

auto-world-1966-batmobile-slot-car-track

Since it's your track I get first choice of cars.  I'll be Batman so you get to be the Penguin.  There  Done  And by the way, I win too.  That's just the way it is.  See, we didn't even have to wait for the RV or go to Vegas and it's all over.

Edited by DWitte