Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question when we exchange

easterlily

Is it possible to exchange a small amount when we RV and then set up our Trusts, etc and then go back and exchange the rest. Some forums (gurus) are saying this stragety locks you into a street rate (lower rate). It seems pretty stupid to me, it would seem there is some room for negotiation with the bank.

You can do as you please with what you own

I personally will not be sending all of my dinar anywhere all at once

They can come back and say sorry your dinar is fake and hand you back a bunch of fake dinar and say this is what you gave them

You can make a list of your currency serial numbers and they can say nope these are what you gave me

So can you get them to sign a receipt , with all the serial numbers on it

I doubt it

If like to get cash on the transaction

I hope there's a way to turn these things in eventually and not have to mail them anywhere.

I just don't trust people any more

But if I'm forced into sending my dinar in the mail

It will be delivered and a signiture will be required and I will not send it all at once

I'd like to see a transaction come back and be legit first then I'll send more

I don't have much but I have seen a lot of liars surrounding this dinar investment thing

Lots and lots of them

So are they going to be there waiting for me to send them my dinar

Who knows

I don't know how to trace email accounts to see who's at the other end recieving or decieving

I'll play it safe

• Upvote 1

When cashing in there will be a rate that the CBI determines and it can fluctuate daily, but the rate will be the rate, no lower rates/higher rate. What ya want to get in on is the spread advantage that mass quantities make available. Adam's goin' to send information on location as soon as the RV/RI is established.. I'm goin'  to cash-in at the closest exchange location Adam suggest to make it to Belize. This's the advantage of the VIP membership, Adams has already done the foot work and has contacts that can be accessed once the dinar becomes tradable...As far as the locations Adam suggest, I'll drive to the location and personally watch my dinar verified...  

I need to clarify that, I'll cash in just enough at the location closest to me to make it to Belize...I confuse myself sometimes... 

When cashing in there will be a rate that the CBI determines and it can fluctuate daily, but the rate will be the rate, no lower rates/higher rate. What ya want to get in on is the spread advantage that mass quantities make available. Adam's goin' to send information on location as soon as the RV/RI is established.. I'm goin'  to cash-in at the closest exchange location Adam suggest to make it to Belize. This's the advantage of the VIP membership, Adams has already done the foot work and has contacts that can be accessed once the dinar becomes tradable...As far as the locations Adam suggest, I'll drive to the location and personally watch my dinar verified...  

I need to clarify that, I'll cash in just enough at the location closest to me to make it to Belize...I confuse myself sometimes... 

You would want to be very careful with your little plan to cash in buddy .... if you get caught you will be left with nothing and possible prison sentence unless of course you have documented proof of where all of your dinar came from and submit this in advance to the PTB.

As soon as this RV occurs ..... your dinar is actually worth real money so leaving the country with more than $10,000 worth of dinar in cash is against the law.

Getting on a plane with a few million dinar in your pocket and hoping for the best would probably be the biggest mistake of your life.

• Upvote 4

You would want to be very careful with your little plan to cash in buddy .... if you get caught you will be left with nothing and possible prison sentence unless of course you have documented proof of where all of your dinar came from and submit this in advance to the PTB.

As soon as this RV occurs ..... your dinar is actually worth real money so leaving the country with more than $10,000 worth of dinar in cash is against the law.

Getting on a plane with a few million dinar in your pocket and hoping for the best would probably be the biggest mistake of your life.

Why would you need documented proof as to where your Dinar came from?  Been said many times on this site it doesn't matter just as it doesn't matter where your dollars come from.  You are in possession therefore they belong to you.  Has anyone ever asked where you got your dollars from?  Lots of us don't have any type of certificates to verify anything.  When we started ten years ago I don't even think they were available.  Only have to verify they are legitimate currency.

Excellent point on travelling with Dinar though.  I'm sure Adam has that covered but since I don't know the answer I defer to others.

• Upvote 2

Which is another problem.....

No one knows for sure how things will go exactly, but ask yourself this... If I went to the bank with ANY foreign currency today (that is tradable of course) and asked for an exchange will I have to go through all of these crazy scenes that the "gurus" are putting out there for the dinar? Probably not!

It's a currency exchange... although it may be on a much larger scale, it is still a currency exchange. The only thing I know for sure is that you won't be walking out of the bank with millions or hundreds of thousands in cash in hand. The bank just won't do that. I believe most banks have a cash limit of $10,000 so, you would have a little spending cash if you needed it. The rest would be in your account/accounts. Of course there is always the option of a cashiers check and I don't know what the amount limit would be on that. Besides, how would you cash it lol?

Bottom line is, you can do as you choose to do (within the limits of the law). It's always good to have plan one, plan two and even plan three in place, but there is no guarantee that things will work out on any of them perfectly. You can make adjustments accordingly when the time comes.

Edited by Djorgie
  • Upvote 1

the machine  is correct at  this  point in time !   about  some sort  of  proof  of  where the  dinar  came  from ,  the news  we keep getting from Iraq  is  counterfeit  currency  and  seems  a lot ,  also   the fact   some one  would have millions  of dinar , all of  a  sudden  is  worth  millions  in another currency --as in dollars --   the  need of where did you suddenly  get  millions  of  dinars ?   did you steal it ?  did  you  aling your self  with  terrorist ?   <--------- with  some sort of  paper work saying  you bought  them  at  this place or that  place  makes better  since in a banking  business deal   ......  as  for dwitte  question  have  you  ever been asked for proof ?   the  answer is   YES    I have  ,  the  only way  currency traders are buying back  dinar    {  for what ever reason someone might  sale }   is you are going to have to go through  some paper work..........  I had  the bill of sale  with my dinar  sent the proof  through  the e-mail  system  waited 3 days  and received  a good to go  message ........  took  about 5 days  from start  to  finish .......  so  when  some one  says  you won`t  need  proof ,  I think  you better have some sort of  evidence  of where you received  your  currency  { it will be worth  a lot of money , and  a bank will not  just hand over  a lot of cash with out some sort of money trail }  all though  --------> foot note  here  .....   if your were  deployed in the region ,   your  papers stating you  were at  this point in Iraq  ,  on this date ,  and you received dinar  for what ever ,  will be  a good help  also .........   djorgie  has  a good point also -------- have  a couple  of accounts  laid out  just in case  savings account  checking account ..... but   when it all comes down too the end --------  I just want  too see 1 too 1  ratio  ...  .85 cents per dinar  what ever ---------  I want it to be done  with  and  the numbers in my accounts  too reflect  the  fact  that  I stayed the course , and  it  finally  paid off   

Why would you need documented proof as to where your Dinar came from?  Been said many times on this site it doesn't matter just as it doesn't matter where your dollars come from.  You are in possession therefore they belong to you.  Has anyone ever asked where you got your dollars from?  Lots of us don't have any type of certificates to verify anything.  When we started ten years ago I don't even think they were available.  Only have to verify they are legitimate currency.

Excellent point on travelling with Dinar though.  I'm sure Adam has that covered but since I don't know the answer I defer to others.

you need proof to take large amounts of currency out of any country normally anything more than $10,000 has to be declared to customs and you have to show proof that the money is yours and you have paid all tax due on it before you take it out of the country....... that's the law buddy.

in the UK it's £10,000 ($16,000) I'm pretty sure it's $10,000 in the US.

The Idea behind it is to stop money laundering ...... this has nothing to do with exchanging currency it's just to do with taking large amounts of cash from one country to another.

It would be like if I wanted to travel to the US with £50,000 in cash ...... when stopped by customs and the money is found if I couldn't prove that the money was mine and all taxes due have been paid ...... I could say goodbye to all of it.

• Upvote 1

I've got my LOA for in country service for the 7 years spent in Iraq, no problem with logistic...the issue with transportation is defiantly not commercial flights...there's more than one way to skin a cat without gettin' hair in your mouth. There are plenty of private charter jets that are available and the security into and around these flights are minimal. The overhead expenses are more on an individual cost (unless several individuals get together to share the charter cost) but as the ol' sayin' goes,'Ya got to crack some eggs if ya want to make a omelet'....

• Upvote 2

It's no secret that Iraqi dinar is being sold in the USA

If I went to an exchange they won't ask me for a reciept for my dollars

I don't expect anyone asking for a reciept for my dinar except from a dealer

When I bought my dinar no one instructed me to save my reciepts

Now they ask for one

They are nuts

I'm not a business I don't give reciepts

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's a good question because I intend to cash in a small amount first also, A Company I   already have bank account but not trust and when I did that I nominated to have a trust but have not paid for an accountant yet to take that step. But will do so when I cash some in and Will set up another Company and do the same with a trust. Its the only way to go these days as litigation in this country grows at a incredible rate and will only get higher. I tell my kids now don't put things in your name pay 6 grand if you have to  protect your assets it will be the best   investment one person or family can do. Your car can be leased through your trust as well. The big boys do it, and so can you. I guess that when you cash the second lot in you will have to do it two way either in your name and you deposit it into the trust name as an employee for the company, or pay the extra and cash in as the trust name.?? does any one know the answer because its a bloody good question please advise.  We will take on board.

Yep good question, I formed a company a few years ago and  had a trust option in it and have a company bank account but not trust yet will do when cash small amount in first up. The second thing is I will form another after cash in and have a trust in it as well it's the only way even you cannot do that with VIP in offshore so chances are you could loose it some where But I will have one for offshore in VIP as a play with to see. I tell my kids it's the only way to protect your assets these days with litigation high and getting higher and to keep the tax and Governments at arms length. If it cost 6 Gran so what it will be the best investment you will ever make. The big boys do it all the time and there is nothing stopping you also from doing just your thinking will stop you. So if they come home start thinking positive and see a good accountant. Henry Ford had the right people working for him and he was a drop out, Donald Trump employee's the right people also good advice from the right people is best, but beware of some read between the lines of what they say, because not all are for your interest but their own gains. Its easy do some homework at times I started learning new things at 58 years old so its never to late. You should be able to cash in close to you at Bank or Agent with machine and you should be able to do some small amount at first to set these things up which I intend to do. Then you should be able to as a employee of the company place into the trust  weather its in Belize or at home don't put all in one jar and Belize does not allow a trust so I will use it as play time and see investment in property Real estate in USA or overseas. Depends on amount. So if someone can advise  in this area please do so it is vital for many of us we will take on board. GO RV

http://www.leftovercurrency.com/Resources/exchange-form-LOCa.pdf

Above is a form to exchange in your old Turkish currency today

Its a standard form

Check out the declaration section D at the bottom

I believe this is all you will need to do to exchange your dinar too

Section D just needs signed and dated. No reciepts needed

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

According to Ali at Dinar Trade,

when IQD does whatever it's going to do,

we are to call him and scedule an appointment

for the exchange.

At the time of the call, he will lock in your rate

at whatever it is at that time.

It's a roll of the dice.

It could go up or it could go down between the

time you set the appointment and when you

go in.

He's also saying that he will beat the banks

and the other brokers. Something about offering

a rate that they couldn't touch, even with the spread

figured in.

I've talked to the manager at my local bank and told

him up front that I was going to be going through

my broker. He asked why. I told him what Ali had said

and that the only way I would go through the bank was

if they could come close enough to Ali's offer that it

would be worth it to me to not have to drive to Santa Monica.

He said that we can wait and crunch numbers when it hapens...

• Upvote 3

for the exchange.

It's a roll of the dice.

go in.

figured in.

while walking back to his office giggling

• Upvote 3

for the exchange.

It's a roll of the dice.

go in.

figured in.

Ali also has an exchange office in Texas and Las Vegas,NV