Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In need Of Technical Advice

Seabee

I had off line for quite some time and only recently got back on with the help of some kind Mods, namely TexasGranny & Bumper. I am having trouble when I hit the tab for New Content that the only thing that comes up Dream Guns. Yes, I am a gun lover, however I would like to get to the meat of the site with as little key strokes like I did before.

Yes, I can go to Dinarvets, but it is to many keystrokes to what I want to find. Could one of you Mods tell me what I can do to correct this problem?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Read this thread:

Filter by Forum Option [NEW FEATURE]

Then check your options on the left hand side under: "By time period" change to click on last 24 hrs, or greater time period.

-

Hi,

Thanks for the help and advice. After fiddling around with it I finally got things working.

One more thing please. I use AOL for my e-mail and have been using the the same address since the onset of the Internet. Why would the site accept my AOL address when I signed or tried to pay for my VIP membership?

Dave

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Reply in Quotes

Hi,

Thanks for the help and advice. After fiddling around with it I finally got things working.

One more thing please. I use AOL for my e-mail and have been using the the same address since the onset of the Internet. Why would the site accept my AOL address when I signed or tried to pay for my VIP membership?

Dave

Hello Dave,

I'm confused, do you mean NOT Accept?  If so, you will need to direct your question to vip@dinarvets.com .

-