Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq invasion was about oil

yota691

Yup.

this war was about oil and lining the pockets of a few by raping our nation of all of our money and the money of our future generations for the war effort and weapons to blow them up, and raping a country of innocent people being ruled by a dictator we put into power with a culture is different than ours and then spitting in their face a few times

And we used 911 to leverage the support of the American people around nonexistent weapons of mass destruction

We should be ashamed - I know I am and have been.

Sadam was evil and we are responsible for it all

Freedom? Right...We are the slaves - and we can't blame Obamma for this one.

Don't let me get started. This is one reason I will not invest in oil

Yup.

this war was about oil and lining the pockets of a few by raping our nation of all of our money and the money of our future generations for the war effort and weapons to blow them up, and raping a country of innocent people being ruled by a dictator we put into power with a culture is different than ours and then spitting in their face a few times

And we used 911 to leverage the support of the American people around nonexistent weapons of mass destruction

We should be ashamed - I know I am and have been.

Sadam was evil and we are responsible for it all

Freedom? Right...We are the slaves - and we can't blame Obamma for this one.

Don't let me get started. This is one reason I will not invest in oil

Ok sandfly what is it about?

I would love to have not been out of greed.

Politics in the region?

If so what business we have muddying into their politics aside from putting a dictator and power? Cause he went to far and gases and people? Because his developing nuclear arms or bacteria to kill everybody? Those might be good reasons.

Ok sandfly what is it about?

I would love to have not been out of greed.

Politics in the region?

If so what business we have muddying into their politics aside from putting a dictator and power? Cause he went to far and gases and people? Because his developing nuclear arms or bacteria to kill everybody? Those might be good reasons.

I appreciate the humanitarian perspective but where were we when it came to Rwanda to bed and thousands of other countries that killed millions of people in line? And right now in the condo...

so while we claim to be fighting for the world's freedom, we only select countries that are in her best interest.

• Upvote 1

One real reason there is for war is that need countries to spend massive money on defense so they can keep being indebted to Central bankers. Another reason for war is that the last remaining countries that don't have a central bank that is controlled by the BIS need to be invaded/overthrown/assimilated etc...

Excellent Points Bandit... Thank You For Bringing Them Into The Discussion.

I appreciate the humanitarian perspective but where were we when it came to Rwanda to bed and thousands of other countries that killed millions of people in line? And right now in the condo...

so while we claim to be fighting for the world's freedom, we only select countries that are in her best interest.

You Too Dinarian... Thank You.

You honestly did not deserve the insults for stating the obvious... I apologize for the ones who choose to be so rude here... It's Not Necessary.

I dunno... it seems some are afraid of an honest dialog about this... so that is their way of squelching any further discussion.

Sure doesn't change anyone's views or the truth of the matter... people are not so trusting and finally thinking for themselves these days. :)

Edited by Maggie123

I get tired of all the BS.

Yes, it was about the oil. Not for us, but for the rest of the world. We have all the oil we need in the western hemisphere. Without the flow from the Middle East the price of oil for everyone goes through the roof. We needed to secure the oil for all our friends and enemies.

It was first OIF-Operation Iraqi Freedom, Then it was OEF-Operation Enduring Freedom. It was the Left Wingers that called it OIL-Operation Iraqi Liberation, to belittle the efforts by our brave soldiers and all their sacrifices.

So you know, I was in Iraq with the 305th and the 872nd from July 2005-November 2006, then in Kuwait from November 2006-March 2013.

During the 1987 Iran-Contra hearings, Oliver North warned Congress that Osama bin Laden was "the most evil person alive" and that "an assassin team [should] be formed to eliminate him and his men from the face of the earth." 

i was in  the wrong thread ..sorry.

Edited by SnowGlobe7